main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Innocence - K/J and their Son AU... COMPLETED 3/26

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by BurntTheMacaroni, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    Yes, because of the 13+ inches of snow, I'm not at work & can read this :)

I'm glad someone's taking action. Jaina will show the kidnappers "what happens when you mess with a Solo." [face_mischief]

I feel really bad for Jaxon. :(

And Jaina's right. She was honest with Kyp, even though she never asked he still should have been honest with her. growl Kyp.

2. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    [face_worried] Poor Jaxon. But was a sweet chapter. I like that Elena still had mother instincts and didn't like kidnapping Jaxon.

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    someones gonna get their a$$ kicked once Jaina gets there.

I can't wait for more

4. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh, I have a really bad feeling about this....

Kyp should have been honest with Jaina but then mayby he had his reasons...like it meant nothing to him and didn't think it was important.

Poor Jax.
    :(

FL @};-

5. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    :eek: *picks jaw up from floor* :eek: OMG!!! An amazing post!!!=D= I seriously don't know what bit was my favourite!!! It was all amazing! =D= I knew Jaina was gonna do something rash!!! [face_worried] But can you blame her?!:_| Come on Kyp!! [face_praying] Go get her!!!

Excellent update!!!:D
    Can't wait for more![face_batting]
    S_M

6. BurntTheMacaroni

BurntTheMacaroni Jedi Knight star 3

May 16, 2005
    Hey everyone. I'm so sorry for the lack of updating on my Fics. I've been terribly sick these last two weeks, and i just cant think straight! Even now i have a splitting headache. I promise i'll try to write more, and i'm sorry for making everyone wait this long. I'll give it a shot tomorrow, see if i can get anything down. I hope everyone is doing well!

-Ashley

7. SoloFel_RebelGirl

SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2005
    So sorry I've missed some updates...I've been terribly busy... :(

Oooo...exciting! :D Can't wait to see who did it...and why... [face_thinking]

~Rebel

8. BurntTheMacaroni

May 16, 2005
    Ok phew... Not sick anymore! and my mind is working again! wooo! could be cuz im on spring break from college.. who knows.. anyways.. not as long as i would have liked it.. BUT.. an Update!!! hope everyone likes it! and thanks for being patient!!

----

Jaina stood quietly outside of the strange building. With a little mind manipulation and probing, she was able to land on Corellia undetected, and with the information she needed to find her son. Oddly enough, she felt like she had been here before. The dilapidated building seemed familiar to her, yet she couldn?t remember ever being there. It made her sick just looking at it. Actually I feel really sick Jaina thought to herself. Her head hurt badly, like a strange headache creeping up on her. She tried to shake it off, but found it near impossible. She walked around a side of the building, stopping mere feet from the door. She reached out, feeling her son?s presence inside, but no sign of Elena, or anyone else. She eased the door open slowly, wincing at every creek her boots made as she made her way inside. The room was dark, too dark. She stood still for a moment, allowing her eyes to adjust. Glancing around, she wasn?t sure why someone would actually live in the place. It had a musty scent to it, and thickly humid air. Breathing was uncomfortable, every breath she took threatened to make her retch.
    She took small steps as she moved further into the place. Jaina couldn?t help but frown. She had no idea where Jaxon was, and she couldn?t feel him. Every room she looked in felt the same, dark, damp, and Jaxon-less. She gasped as she reached the last room, her stomach twisting painfully. There he was, sprawled out on a bed like a lifeless doll. She ran up to him and held him tightly, tears pouring down her cheeks. Even though he was gone for a day, to Jaina it felt like an eternity. Her heart filled with warmth as she held him in her arms, relishing in the feeling. She could feel his pulse, his little heart pumping normally. She suddenly came to her senses, realizing this was a rescue mission. A better reunion could take place later, when he was awake, and if she got out of there alive.

?AN HOUR?!? Kyp growled angrily, ?What do you MEAN we can leave the system??
    ?Sir.. there seems to be an unusual amount of traffic? We can only release so many ships at a time,? responded a frightened voice. Kyp didn?t mean to scare the man, he knew he was only doing his job. But his family was in trouble? By the sounds of it, BIG trouble.
    ?Look cant you bump us up the list? We have a ship full of jedi who HAVE to leave the system NOW,?
    ?W.. Well,? the man seemed to think over his request, ?The soonest I can get you out of here is? say.. twenty minutes.?
    ?That?ll do,? Kyp cut the connection and sighed, falling back into the co-pilot?s chair of the Pulsar Skate. He was happy Corran didn?t object, seeing as he didn?t have time to deal with any arguments. He wants his wife and son back, and his growing daughter. Kyp didn?t care what he had to do to get them back, but whatever it was? he?d do it. Jaina was his world. She was his best friend, his wife, his lover, and the mother of his children? His beautiful son and soon to be equally beautiful daughter. He took a moment to think back to Jaxon?s birth, past the churning feeling, past the pain. He concentrated on the moment they placed him in his arms. He was so little, yet so full of life. What little hair he had at the time, was just a shade darker than Jaina?s, and his eyes were a vibrant green, just like his. Kyp remembered playing both roles the best he could. He sat in the hospital, sleeping in a spare bed next to Jaina?s with a small hospital crib next to his. Waking up in the middle of the night for feedings or changes were never an annoyance, if anything it only brought him closer to his son. And now, he was gone? He swiped at an angry tear that threatened to fall and sighed, standing quickly from the chair. The meeting room seemed to be the best place? Some place he could take his mind off of things.

?We

9. JediFalcon

JediFalcon Jedi Master star 1

Jul 17, 2004
    loved the last line definately Kyps child

stun blasts will cause a miscarriage, Elena your so in for it. I can't believe she stunned Jaina oh my word Kyps gonna throw a fit

more!!!!!!!!!!

10. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    I'm with JediFalcon I loved that last line....[face_laugh]

I thought this was great. I hope Kyp gets there soon and that Jaina and the baby are okay....

Great job. I really like this story...

More soon!!

FL @};-

11. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    OMG!!! :eek: What an amazing update!!! =D= I loved it!!!:D

I can't believe Jaina's hurt! [face_worried] :_| Poor Kyp!

I thought Jaxon's reaction was perfect![face_mischief] Kicking the evil lady!:p Lol, yep, he's definately Kyp's son!!![face_laugh]

Oh I wanna see Kyp kick some butt now!!!:mad: [face_devil] Come on Kyp!!!

Brilliant BTM!!! =D= :D =D=

Can't wait for more!!![face_praying]
    Thanks for the PM!!!;)

12. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    OMG both Kyp and Han are going to kick butt!!!! Go Jaxon..kick that evil lady!

13. BurntTheMacaroni

May 16, 2005
    Woooo! Ok im in an updating mood. I dont know why.. but my little creative bug just sparked!!

This one isnt too long, but its a very important part of the story.... rather.. erm.. dark? But i hope you all like it!

Jaina woke slowly, feeling life return to her limbs. I was stunned, She thought to herself, opening her eyes. Glancing around the room, she noticed she was in a different place, although it did resemble the one she was in before. She went to move her hand to rub her face, but it was stuck. She tried again, but it didn?t budge. Jaina looked down and realized she had been cuffed to the wall. She pulled with all of the strength she could muster, clenching her teeth as her bones bent under the pressure. She stopped her effort immediately, feeling Anabelle pulse with pain. She hung limply, taking a few deep breaths. She shook her hair from her eyes, glancing down at her feet. ?Looks like I?m stuck here? she muttered. Wait a minute? Jaina looked around the shelves in the room and frowned, seeing a strange creature that she had seen many times before. ?Ysalamiri?. She chewed her lower lip, wondering how she got in this predicament, and how she could get out. Distant walking echoed through the room, and she braced herself. The shock of the man in her room almost caused her to faint. ?JEFFERSON?!?

He leaned heavily on the doorframe, smiling at her. Jaina wanted to smack the smile right off his face, but she resisted the urge, mainly because she couldn?t.

?Yes, Jaina??

?Let me go.?

?Cant do that??

?And why NOT?!?

?Boss has special plans for you,? he smiled mischievously as he walked towards her. He stopped inches from her face, boring into her eyes. Jaina didn?t blink or flinch, but instead returned the stare. ?Although, she never said I couldn?t have some fun??

Jaina?s eyes grew wide, as she set her jaw, and forced her eyes shut. She knew what was coming, and couldn?t bear to see the pleased look on his face. He grabbed her jaw and covered her mouth with his. He pushed against her jaw hinge, trying to force her mouth open. Jaina fought against it, accepting the pain he was causing. What happened next she wasn?t expecting. A strong hand smacked across her face, seeming to aim for her cheek but instead hitting her nose. Blood poured down, crossing over her lips trying to work its way into her mouth. She spit the majority of it away, the metallic scent and taste threatening to make her vomit. Her eyes stung from the cold slap she received, though she forced them open. He stared at her, still as close as he was before. ?Feisty aren?t you??

?Always have been, if you recall.?

?Payback kriffin sucks doesn?t it, Jaina??

?Oh you?ll get to see that eventually.? She smiled sweetly, hoping to wipe the idiotic grin from his face.

He began to pace slowly in front of her, his hands clasped behind his back. ?You see Jaina; you made this all too easy. You had me screened to join the Rogues, and of course you accepted me. I was a decent pilot, and I?m from Corellia. Who wouldn?t want to try to build a squadron to rival the original Rogues??

?I didn?t accept you? Gavin did.?

?Ah but you allowed Gavin to help you with recruits. I slipped in easily and began to find as much information as I could. Another thing you made too easy. Elena had informed me of your marriage to Kyp Durron, so I knew I had to be around you as much as possible. If I would have had things my way, you would have been dead long ago. But boss wanted you alive? She wanted to do it herself. So I kept my distance. I learned of your son when he was brought to the practice session by your husband, a man I have seen only a few times before. He obviously didn?t recognize me, so I dared not mention my connection. Jaxon was a surprise to us, because we had not heard of you having a child.?

?And for good reason? she growled, remembering how secret she had kept her pregnancy from people outside of her family and friends. Jaina would often worry about having a child because of her own childhood. She was kidnapped m

14. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    ?Boss has special plans for you,? he smiled mischievously as he walked towards her. He stopped inches from her face, boring into her eyes. Jaina didn?t blink or flinch, but instead returned the stare. ?Although, she never said I couldn?t have some fun??

Jaina?s eyes grew wide, as she set her jaw, and forced her eyes shut. She knew what was coming, and couldn?t bear to see the pleased look on his face. He grabbed her jaw and covered her mouth with his. He pushed against her jaw hinge, trying to force her mouth open. Jaina fought against it, accepting the pain he was causing.

Its offical I hate Jefferson with a passion!!!:mad: Wotta kriffin sith maggot!!!

?Payback kriffin sucks doesn?t it, Jaina??

?Oh you?ll get to see that eventually.? She smiled sweetly, hoping to wipe the idiotic grin from his face.

Yep, I'm pretty sure Kyp will being taking NO prisoners and therefore no mercy![face_devil] :mad: [face_devil]

How perfect? I grabbed him, ran up the ramp and took off. Perfect wouldn?t you say??

Damn thats really gotta hurt Jaina, having him tell her every detail.:mad: I bet she'd strangle him without thought if she wasn't tied up! [face_beatup] I know I would!

?Let?s just say?. You might have had your last chance?

Not good [face_worried] . . . come on Kyppie!!![face_worried] SOJ (Save Our Jaina)!
    Brilliant update BTM!!! =D= Can't wait for more, you've got me left hanging![face_hypnotized] I need to know what happens! Great writing!=D=

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Kyp is definately going to throw a fit and go darkside more soon

16. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    ok i so hope that Kyp tortures all of them for what there doing.

And i hope he does it before Jaina is killed.

Great update!!

More soon????

meg

17. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh, no!!! :eek:

Poor Jaina, Kyp and the gang better get there fast...

Great update...=D=

More soon, I can't wait to see what happens.

Besided after my writing of so much Jag mush :p , I need some Kyppie...[face_love]

FL @};-

18. Chilla

Jul 30, 2005
    Hmm...I still like you, somehow. :D
    That was excellent! =D=

19. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    um......Jefferson I hate you? Not quite a strong enough statement, but it's the best I have at the moment. Common Kyp! You've got to save Jaina![face_worried]

Fireyforce

20. BurntTheMacaroni

May 16, 2005
    Thank you everyone for the lovely reviews! im so glad you all liked my story. But sadly it has no come to an end. I was going to split this up but it would have been way too short. So you get one nice big ending chapter. Thank you all again for everything. I will be writing a second story to go along with this. And it wont have... kidnapping in it lol. It will be based on Jaina's pregnancy and having Anabelle. So if you would like to read it when i start it, let me know and i'll PM you once i get the first post down. Hope you enjoy!

---

"Cant this open any faster?!" Kyp groaned, standing at the head of the ramp, waiting as it lowered slowly.

"Sorry Kyp, the Skate isn?t as young as she used to be..."

He nodded slowly, reaching out trying to find his wife or his son. Nothing... "Corran, You got anything?"

"Nope"

"Anyone?"

Luke shook his head slowly, as did Mara. If anyone could find them, it would be the Skywalker?s, this killed his hope. They had all agreed to spread out, looking anywhere they thought Jaina might be, this proved to be tough, since Jaina hadn?t spent much time on Corellia. They knew they had a better chance of finding her if they split up, and then regrouped.

The ramp touched down, and Kyp broke into a sprint. Someone called for him to stop, but he didn?t care. He had to find his wife and son, and he wanted to find them NOW. He had a vague idea on where Elena might be, but he wasn?t one hundred percent sure. Things had changed since he had last seen her, and he was sure she had moved out of the old apartment she had. He reached a crossroad and stopped, realizing he needed to think this through. He still wasn?t sure why he couldn?t sense Jaxon or Jaina, but he hoped to find out soon enough. He knew they weren?t dead, but their lack of Force presence could easily mean they were near their end. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, reaching out again with the Force. He searched for any glimmer of Jaxon or Jaina, and again felt nothing for a moment, before finally feeling something. He paused, opening his eyes. He blinked, thinking over what he just felt. It cant be? Kyp shook his head, and reached out again, searching to find what he thought he was feeling. He gasped, opening his eyes to look around. She?s close? Kyp smiled to himself, sprinting forward, feeling his connection grow stronger.

?KYP!? Han called out, angered that the younger man would run off without him. He knew they had agreed to split up, but he had hoped to find Jaina as soon as Kyp did. Leia laid a comforting hand on her husbands arm as she guided him down the ramp.

?Han, Calm down.?

?Sorry your Worship, but I want to find my daughter just as much as he does!?

?If you recall, she?s my daughter too.?

Han looked down at her, a mix between a frown and an apologetic smile. She smiled weakly, looking forward at the distant silhouette that was her son-in-law. ?We?ll find her??

?I know??

Mara and Luke watched silently, following Han and Leia down the ramp. Although Jaina was not their child, she was still their niece, and an important member of their family. They loved her and would never want something like this to happen. But Luke knew he could not control the Galaxy even if he wanted to. Mara sighed, catching up to Leia. Although Leia had finally undergone training, she was not as sharp as Luke, or as Mara. They would need Mara and Luke to search for any glimmer of Jaina?s presence.

Mirax looked at Corran thoughtfully, wondering if he had an idea on what to do. She obviously didn?t even have to ask.

?Looks like Han and Leia are going that way? Kyp.. Well.. He?ll be everywhere? Why don?t we start where I know best??

Mirax raised an eyebrow, hoping her husband wasn?t thinking what she almost knew he was. ?You?re going to live up to my father?s nickname for you, aren?t you??

?How ever did you know?? He looked at her with a fake astonished face, ?Are you Force sensitive too?!?

She elbowed him playfully in the gut, making sure not to

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I was so hoping they would go all the way and kill, I was so sure they would but looks like Han stopped them in time.

That was an excellent ending

22. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    =D= absolutely amazing. Even though I knew from the beginning of the chapter that Jaina would live, I still was scared during the fight for her and Anabelle.

Jaxon was adorable in this.

?Pssst. Mommy? I wub you.? [face_love]

He's so sweet. :)

I definitely loved the ending.

Jaxon nodded and watched his parents walk towards Elena and Jefferson, sadistic grins on their faces.
    [face_devil] hehehe

Too bad the others stopped them, eh? ;)

But a great ending to a great story.
    Could you PM me when you write the next part?

23. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Wow that didn't disappoint. I liked Kyp's big force storm. I knew they were mad, but I am glad they didn't kill the baddies, it would have been darkside and this was not a dark tale. this was a fun story. Thanks!

24. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    wonderful post,but it's OVER!!!!!!!!

i loved Jaxon, so funny! And i like that you didn't have them kill the baddies.

I can't wait for the companion peice, sounds interesting

great work

meg

25. Chilla

Jul 30, 2005
    OMG! Jaxon is such a cute little boy! [face_love]

And great ending! I'm very sad it has to end now, but you can't keep a story up endless. (Oh wow, what a great sentence.... :rolleyes: )

=D= Please Pm me when you post your new story. [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.