main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Innocence Lost: A Tale of Redemption

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by MairohTheWarriorGoddess, Oct 20, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Wookie

Darth_Wookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 1999
    The summer is coming near and that means I will have time to make figure movies, I made a short one a while back, but give me some Ideas, and I hve a friend who can put in synthetica backgrounds and special effects, but I will be doing voices and editing and all of that stuff. Let me know and if you are wondering, my previous movie which was 30 seconds long was han solo riding in a mustang around my bedroom floor and he picks up leia and they run over jar jar and they think he is dead so they put the body in the trunk and move on. Then they crash into vaders tie fighter and break it, so then vader gets mad and chases after them and han drive away, the mustang breaks down and vader catches up, and beats the poodoo out of han and jar jar gets out of the bakc nad gets in a fist fight with vader and a scene that I cut out was lando stealing the car

2. Darth Archangel

Darth Archangel Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2000
    How about make a Star Wars version of Pulp Fiction? Han Solo as Vince, Mace Windu as Jules, Lando as that big black guy, Chewbacca and Leia as Pumpkin and Hunnybear, Amidala as Mia, and Yoda as The Wolf.

3. Obi Wan Adobe

Obi Wan Adobe Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2000
    How 'bout doing something along the lines of that Small Soldiers movie (I think that was the name). A whole army of action figures take control of Lucasfilm because they killed off Chewbacca. You could even throw in Han Solo saying (in perfect South Park fashion), "You killed Chewie, you bas***ds!" They all hold Lucasfilm hostage, demanding that the company recall all Vector Prime books, release a note of apology to the public for killing Chewie, and write a new storyline where our wookie friend is alive and well--still giving the bad guys that patented Wookie slap of his. You can add all kinds of stuff, like the cops surround the place but the figures won't talk to anyone except Lucas.

4. Kitster aka Boba Fett

Kitster aka Boba Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    How about the figures from Episode I vs. figures from the OT? Young Obi-Wan could meet his future self. Anakin could meet Luke. If I were doing it, I would have fun

5. Darth_Wookie

Darth_Wookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 1999
    Heh

That might work, a toy story. toy soldiers kick would be easier to make because there is less blue screen

6. BIG JIM SLATE

BIG JIM SLATE Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2000
    Well, Pulp Fiction Star Wars has ALMOST been done. One person did Quentin Tarrentino's Star Wars. I'm not sure who, but he was the one that had Disco Lando and Kung Fu Kenobi videios too.

7. Corbin Ryder

Corbin Ryder Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 1999
    Well that just sucks! What're they gonna do now?

<BUMP>The 100th post! Come on you two, don't keep us a-waitin' any longer!

(sheesh at this rate I'll finish my story WAY before these two...)

8. Elisia

Elisia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 1999
    That will probably be true, something inside tells me that the story is going to be "canceled"

-Elisia Goddess of the Night

9. Son of Kenobi

Son of Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 21, 1998
    To the loyal readers of "Innocence Lost: A Tale of Redemption":

It is with heavy heart I inform you that, due to RL circumstances, Innocence Lost is being postponed indefinitely. Some of you (like Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand) have been reading this story from the beginning, and it was only fair to tell you. Trust me, it is as hard for me to write these words as it is for you to read them.

I'm going to be taking a break from the 'net. I had wanted to give a sort of closure to SoK's half of the story, but I just haven't had the heart to do it. Maybe in the coming months, I'll post something.

It is my hope that one day the story will be completed. It would be great to show the conclusion of Kenobi and Mairoh's story as well as Kor and Whitefire's respective arcs.

But that's partly out of my hands. It may be that the concluding chapters will never be written. I leave it for Fate to decide.

Again, you all have my thanks for your loyalty, and I wish you all the best. May the Force Be With You, Always.

[This message has been edited by Son of Kenobi (edited 05-03-2000).]

10. Mara Jade Emperor's Hand

Mara Jade Emperor's Hand Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 1, 1999
    Oh no... I'll really miss this story.

Would you allow me to archive what's done on my website, please? I don't want it to be lost forever...

--mjeh, longtime fan

11. Son of Kenobi

Aug 21, 1998
    Sure, Mara, go ahead. Thank you.

12. Corbin Ryder

Corbin Ryder Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 1999
    Miss the story? Heck, I'm gonna miss SoK!

13. Son of Kenobi

Aug 21, 1998
    I'm glad this thread wasn't killed by the server. I'm going to periodically bring it up.

14. Son of Kenobi

Aug 21, 1998
    To the top.

15. Son of Kenobi

Aug 21, 1998
    ...and again, ten days after the thread's first birthday. Funny how so much can change in one year...

16. Son of Kenobi

Aug 21, 1998
  17. Son of Kenobi

Aug 21, 1998
    Happy New Year.

18. Son of Kenobi

Aug 21, 1998
  19. Son of Kenobi