main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Insert witty dialog here :)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by BigStupidJellyfish, Sep 9, 2014.

1. BigStupidJellyfish

BigStupidJellyfish Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2014
    Jeez, I really suck at these things. Well, hi guys :) I'm new here (duh) so here I am posting my socially awkward n00b thread. Let's see, where to start? I've been a Star Wars fan for a while now, right before The Clone Wars cartoon movie came out. I was probably around 13 or 14 at the time and I came from a family that used to be a bit, how shall we say, over protective in the movies and other such entertainment department. I was one of those kids that wasn't allowed to read Harry Potter "cuz magik". Anyway, I hadn't ever seen Star Wars before and I didn't know squat diddly about it except that there was a guy named "Dark" Vader and apparently he was some Luke guy's father, but as soon as I saw that trailer for Clone Wars (you know, the one where Ventress is force choking poor Rex) I was instantly hooked. I ended up watching all six movies from episode 1 to 6 just a few days before Clone Wars came out and after that I faithfully watched the tv show every week from day one until the very end. I think it's safe to say that Star Wars caused my fall into nerdy madness :D

Ever since Star Wars I've pretty much just been absorbing all kinds of nerdy goodness, not unlike Darth Nihilus hunts down and absorbs the force (well, maybe not exactly like that). I'm an artist and I love all kinds of story telling, be it: movies, novels, tv shows, comics, videogames, or even some anime, so don't be shy if you want to make a new friend. There's a really good chance we have some interests in common, besides Star Wars of course ;) Anyway, I guess this ends my lame introduction. May the force be with you!

2. Lord Chazza

Lord Chazza Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2013
    Welcome to the forums.

You know what they say, better late than never. And if you're looking for nerdy madness, you've come to the right place.

Have fun. :)

Falcon likes this.
  3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    What Chazza said! :D

Welcome and enjoy this nerdy place! There's lots to discover and with your interests you'll find more than one place to stay.

See you around! :)

4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    what chazza said

this board is full of sw nuts :p

welcome to the boards any questions please feel free to ask