main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Inside the World of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Mc-Lan, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mc-Lan

Mc-Lan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    I for one loved this series of guides to locations in the Star Wars. Does anyone know when the ROTS one will come out?(or if they decided to not make it?)

This post made possible by Mc-Lan :cool:

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    It seems to be that there won't be a stand-alone ROTS one, but rather they'll include it alongside the additional content from the other 5 films for an ultimate guide this fall.

3. Kwenn

Kwenn Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2001
    Hopefully this book will concentrate more on RotS, and include the same amount of info as a stand-alone book, plus additional/updated prequel-classic info.

4. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Can we speculate on what we'd like/expect to see then?

Jedi Temple
    Utapau
    Mustafar complex
    Senate district maybe?

I don't have the other books so I'm not sure what they include.

5. Kwenn

Mar 30, 2001
    All the major planets are covered in the ITW books, so Utapau and Mustafar are dead certs, and possibly Polis Massa. Coruscant will likely get an update, but RotS info may just be added to the TPM/AotC pages. Expect an expansion of the Jedi Temple and hopefully a look at the Executive Building (inc. Palpatine's office, ante-chamber and the landing dock). Perhaps also a couple of pages on the Clone Wars planets (Mygeeto, Felucia, Cato Neimoidia, Saleucami) and possibly a look at Kachirho City on Kashyyyk. I'd expect:

- Coruscant overview
    - Republic Executive Building
    - Jedi Temple (war room, briefing room, holoroom, data room included)
    - Utapau overview
    - Pau city (tenth level and chase/escape layout included)
    - Worlds of the Clone Wars
    - Kashyyyk (Kachirho and Yoda's escape path included)
    - Mustafar overview
    - Mustafar collection facility (map of The Duel included)
    - Polis Massa (medical facility)

6. Mc-Lan

Mc-Lan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    I personally would love if they did alot more on the Temple, I always love the architecture.

This post made possible by Mc-Lan :cool:

7. wookieepedian1

wookieepedian1 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2005
    That's awesome Kwenn. I can't wait for it, however that means all the others I have are now redundant.

I do hope they show more to the Clone Wars planets, and maybe even the ones not covered by the movies, like Rhen Var, Dantooine, Raxus Prime, or Muunilinst.

8. Jon_Bidinger

Jon_Bidinger Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2003
    A couple of different places say that there will be an inside the world of ROTS, including TOS Cargo Bay.

9. Darth_Kevin

Darth_Kevin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 30, 2001
    Do we know if the new "complete" book will include ALL of the material from the previous 5 books in the series?

10. Kwenn

Mar 30, 2001
    I doubt it will include all material; info on Tatooine, Coruscant and Naboo will likely be condensed into fewer pages, rather than having all the pages from the various books.

I'd like to see Inside the Worlds of the Expanded Universe, too. Myrkr, Muunilinst, Zonama Sekot, Korriban, Dantooine, Borleias, Mon Calamari, Byss....would be a great addition to the series.

11. Darth_Kevin

Darth_Kevin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 30, 2001
    I doubt it will include all material; info on Tatooine, Coruscant and Naboo will likely be condensed into fewer pages, rather than having all the pages from the various books.

I doubt it too. It probably makes too much sense to do so, or just because that is what the fans would want and the publishers seem to ignore such things lately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.