main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Insider Goonie here with a few big spoilers!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Goonie, May 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    Thanks, I try. :)

2. Wedge007

Wedge007 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2000
    this "spy report" is 99.9% misinformation.

i move for a vote of 'no confidence' in these spoilers.

lock the thread?

3. Darth-Tom

Darth-Tom Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2001
    Bahch ta tha lack wit hyee nessie.

4. Hoedaack

Hoedaack Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    Chyren yeah, but this cheese is Swiss. Anyone can see the holes in it. :)

Man, I can't believe a bunch of fake information and laughable dialog (A Jedi Nubian ship? I nearly choked with laughter when I saw this.) can go over 400 messages. The leaked painting didn't get this response.

Goonie: you're a fake.

5. darkmole

darkmole Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 2, 2000
    Remember the call sheets from Ealing that TFN never ran a story on because they weren't convinved by them? And now all this -- I wonder if someone in London is running a scam on these fake call sheets and script fragments? I haven't seen anything that couldn't be easily faked with a little computer knowledge and half-an-hour spent reading TFN's scriptment. Whoever faked this doesn't know how to use an apostrophe. It's Padme's not Padmes'.

6. CrazyOldJedi

Oct 29, 2000
    That's not the only mistake, the rest are more obvious;

Obi Wan Kenobi should be Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Taun-We should be Taun We
    Topica City should be Tipoca City
    Mace Windue should be Mace Windu

C-3PO and ARTOO-DETOO, what about Seethreepio and R2-D2? (continuity lacking here)

Boba Fett (012), what's the 012? His age? There's only one Boba Fett.

One mistake maybe, but there's just too many in this to make it believable.

It's a crock.

7. Goonie

Goonie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2001
    My email adress is goonie_the_insider@yahoo.co.uk I don't know what has happened with my another.com one :?

8. Sith Interceptor

Sith Interceptor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 22, 1999
    I feel sorry for those who were duped by this steaming pile of fan-fic. I have just laughed myself stupid for the last 18 pages. :D

THAT DIALOGUE SUCKS THE BIG ONE!

Goonie: sorry dude, but this is the worst thing I've ever seen. Yousa bombad. Your source needs some serious medication!

For anyone else who requested an email of this poodoo, you should cleanse your mailbox.

CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE - mouldy old cheese.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :cool:

9. AJA

AJA Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1998
    Finally.

10. Goonie

May 25, 2001
    Thats ok SI :) My source is getting a lot of info from a few sources. This must just be from a bad source. I did get the "what every ones" source from her, so don't discredit my source just yet :D

I have never said that they were true or false :)

Im sorry :(

11. Goonie

May 25, 2001
    Oh man I feel so bad now :( I really wanted these too be true. If only 5% could be true I wouldn't mind at all :)

I am so sorry to everyone who was counting on me with this :((

12. CrazyOldJedi

Oct 29, 2000
    Perhaps check it out with tf.n or PM one of the Insiders to check it's validity first in future? It will save some people being led a wild goose chase. :)

13. Goonie

May 25, 2001
    I did try, I sent the stuff over to Josh the other day :( I was impatient :(

Still after the dissapointment of Select 46 (or 48), my thread was fun for some people huh?

Do you really think the dialogue is that bad? I kind of liked it, I thought the whole idea of a sequal was to add clear references to where the story is going, so by mentioning stuff about the clones, it is a good thing IHO :d

14. CrazyOldJedi

Oct 29, 2000
    "Do you really think the dialogue is that bad? I kind of liked it, I thought the whole idea of a sequal was to add clear references to where the story is going, so by mentioning stuff about the clones, it is a good thing IHO"

Hmmm, You know, the way you phrased that could easily be taken the wrong way.

15. Goonie

May 25, 2001
    coj, how do you mean? I thought it was cool when I received it that is all :D what do I know tho?

16. CrazyOldJedi

Oct 29, 2000
    It just looks like you are seeking praise for the author (whoever that may be). If it were me in your shoes I would be livid, I don't like being duped, I'm sure you feel the same?

17. AJA

AJA Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1998
    I think he's trying to explain why he was fooled by it. Like I said initially, it sounds like Star Wars to me as well. It's once you take a closer look that you start to see the holes that sink it. The middle segment of the notes, for example, says "Jonathan and I", and then it's supposedly signed by Jonathan Hales.

18. Goonie

May 25, 2001
    I am pretty P****d yes. But my source is usually fairly good, I think that they may have been duped too :( but I am very very mad :((

19. Goonie

May 25, 2001
    The notes are fake. They look computerised huh?. I am still faithful in my source as one source was confirmed that I sent in for them, just a lot of crap got sent through too :(

I am really annoyed tho because I have got a LARS HOMESTEAD scene at my disposal and its got lines on it which are really cool. I think if this scene is real it could show some cool stuff in perspective to the Lars in the trilogy. Damn!!

20. Tyrian

Tyrian Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 5, 2000
    Some of the people have treated Goonie like crap here and should apologise, IMHO.

The validity of the documents is irrelevant as he has made no attempt to troll or instill violence into the Council.

21. CrazyOldJedi

Oct 29, 2000
    Just wait and see. ;)

22. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    "...just a lot of crap got sent through too."

If that source that had sent a lot of crap is the same one that supplied Goonie with the spoiler that's already been confirmed, I think TF.N should go back and doublecheck that first 'confirmed' spoiler.

23. Goonie

May 25, 2001
    I love star wars totally and I was so pleased to have got hold of a lot of information. I do have a lot of info at my disposal. I bet even PD and SI get sent a lot of rubbish too.

What am I being charged with here? :(

24. CorporalSnitkin

CorporalSnitkin Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2001
    I believe you.

25. Bithysith

Bithysith Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 6, 2000
    Whoever duped Goonie must me having a good laugh right now. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.