main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Insider Goonie here with a few big spoilers!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Goonie, May 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goonie

Goonie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2001
    I will have all pages sent in to TFN in the next 48 hours. I truly believe these are real, sorry for my spelling, I was writing from the hand-written, not all legible paper.

PS: One of the Anakin/Padme lines was typed in wrong order, the " with or without you" line comes before the " I will go with you" line. Just thought I would clear that up :)

2. Red Sabre

Red Sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 1998
    Hmm.....

"Come back to bed."

Hmm.....

3. Perfect_Dark

Perfect_Dark Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 18, 2001
    hi goonie,

well i don't know about you but this "she" can't love her job so much as that you are prob going to get "her" fired.. with all of this talk about your source working on the sound stages etc.....

hummm,

4. Indy2

Indy2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    Surely you would be able to find holes in the dialogue or something to debunk it PD....
    Maybe you believe its plausible?

5. Goonie

May 25, 2001
    A lot of people work at ealing and on each sound stage, her job is safe, anyone could have got these scenes out. she just might have got caught photocpying them, so someone else who is probably bored with the job has done it, and I say well done!!.

PD, I understand if you think tthese could be fake. She was correct about the other source tho :) have hope :)

6. Perfect_Dark

Mar 18, 2001
    all i'm saying is that i have a few issues with it....

7. Goonie

May 25, 2001
    PD would you mind getting these "issues" off your chest? I feel like Public Enemy NO1 here :(

8. Korzeniowski

Korzeniowski Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2001

Hey, looks like Perfect Dark is getting a little jealous! Bit upset that the attention is going elsewhere, eh? :)

Addictive, aint it?

9. AJA

AJA Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1998
    Sounds to me as if she's saying it's legit. If so, this would constitute the biggest spoiler to date, with the possible exception of the storyboards. Very cool. :D

10. Perfect_Dark

Mar 18, 2001
    don't feel like that,

it's just of what i know.. and this,
    i just have issues with what is said. and the INT's and so on..........

11. Goonie

May 25, 2001
    I don't want to be in competition with PD or SI, I am not 100% sure if what I sent is true myself, but my contacts assure me they are. I don't want to be hated around these boards :(

I should have waited for authorisation, I just couldn't sit on this anymore, I was going to go mad!!! lol!! :D

PD, if you would like to talk via MSN I am goonie75@hotmail.com, I would be glad to answer anyones questions :)

12. Lord Mauly Mall

Lord Mauly Mall TFN/JC Banner Artist Team star 7 VIP

Oct 21, 1999
    *pulls up a seat

13. Perfect_Dark

Mar 18, 2001
    goonie, i don't have msn.

the more spys the better, i say
    i'm not upset one bit! :)

14. kjeevah

kjeevah Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2001
    sorry, but it all seems so... wrong. i would be VERY surprised if this were genuine.

15. jedi-girl

jedi-girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2000
    there's always "private message"

welcome, Goonie! it will be interesting to see if we get outside confirmation that this might be a valid insider source. if so, then we have a lot of new script to analyze!

16. DarthMaul13

DarthMaul13 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 1998
    None of the insiders would be able to confirm whether this guy is telling the truth or not because there a lot of changes with the reshoots, and none of these spys were there to witness these alterations.

If Goonie is the real deal, then much appreciation goes to the fact that he would reveal such huge chunks of dialgoue instead of a vague 1 or 2 lines like some of these other insiders do.

That's IF he is the real deal. Although I must say, with the way the dialogue looks, it seems as if Jonathan Hales didn't help at all. It makes people very skeptical to the authenticity of these lines.

We don't like members of the Mandlorian Brotherhood lurking around here.

17. AJA

AJA Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1998
    Yes, this doesn't match the fanfic I wrote three years ago. It must be fake.

18. Korzeniowski

Korzeniowski Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2001

I would strongly suggest removing all incriminating details such as email addresses and job descriptions from this public thread, because Lucasfilm folks DO check these forums. :)

19. jedi-girl

Aug 14, 2000
    <<Yes, this doesn't match the fanfic I wrote three years ago. It must be fake. >>
    ha! [face_laugh]

and yes, Korz, we know we aren't alone here...likely some lurkers from LFL around here from time to time.

20. rat boy

rat boy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2000
    The Mos Espa and Clone Barracks scenes sound like Star Wars material. The Bedroom scene sounds iffy....but hey I am definitely intrigued by the "come back to bed" line. Haha.

21. Goonie

May 25, 2001
    Ok ok, so everyone thinks it is nothing but a fake. Well I am sorry if you all think like that, I have already had one report confirmed, so come on guys, give me a break huh? If I am wrong, so be it, I will not post here again :(

22. yodafett999

yodafett999 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2000
    Goonie, keep your chin up, most people on this board want to believe this is real. We are just waiting until confirmation and the longer confirmation takes the more impatient and skeptical people will become. Don't worry, if proven right then you will be showered with praise and incessantly bugged to get more information. :) Enjoy it while it lasts.

23. jedi-girl

Aug 14, 2000
    you can't be really too surprised there is some skepticism, especially with the way it was posted here...usually the spoiler reports are done through tf.n first.

24. Goonie

May 25, 2001
    Its very hard to remain optimistic about the scoop when its being blasted from all angles. Anyone care to specualte on it?

25. Ktulu

Ktulu Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    Hey man, we're not all against you. I'm willing to beleive you based on your attitude. But I can also see why people would want to wait for confirmation before they accept it.

Some people are being too harsh but that comes with the territory. If you are being honest then you will gain their respect when everything checks out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.