main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Insider/Hyperspace Merge

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Mapman, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mapman

Mapman Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2003
    Well they finally announced the changes to the Fan Club/Insider/Hyperspace, which was to merge them all together..

Here's a LINK to the official pages news...

2. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    From the website:

I am currently subscribed to Insider and/or starwars.com Hyperspace? When should I join the new Fan Club? What happens to my current subscriptions?

To receive full online and offline benefits of the new Fan Club, join today.

For current Insider subscribers who join now, your magazine subscription will be extended by six issues when you join Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club, and you will immediately begin to receive full benefits of membership.

Similarly, current starwars.com Hyperspace members who join now will simply have their online access extended by one year when you join the new Fan Club and you will immediately begin to receive full benefits, including six issues of Star Wars Insider.

Current subscribers to Insider and/or Hyperspace who do not join in the new Fan Club will continue to receive their subscriptions for the remainder of their subscription period.

3. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    Now If I can have them give me my mags that i paid for!

4. ThomSolo

ThomSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2002
    I call for a vote of no confidence in Star Wars Insider leadership.

Mags now! Mags now! Mags now!

*chuckle*

I let my fan club membership lapse... I suppose I should re-sign sometime between now and C3.

5. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    i'm with thomsolo--i'll be rejoining before CIII just for those benefits.

$39.95 seems a bit steep for what you get...they really seem to value Hyperspace as an add-on for fans...but after EpIII is done, what possible interest could it hold?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.