main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Insider Magazine question

Discussion in 'Literature' started by _Kris_, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Kris_

_Kris_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2006
    First of all, I apoligise if this is in the wrong place, but its about a magazine and magazines are a form of Literature, so I thought it'd go in here!

I was just wondering, for those outside the US (Australia), when they join Hyperspace, is the Insiders mag included? Or is it only available in a online format? And another question to go with the online thing, does it allow you access to previous issues?

2. eddie1969

eddie1969 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 3, 2005
    When you join from outside the US, Insider is NOT included (hence the cheaper join-up payment). You can access the ADDITIONAL online content, but this is not a reprint of stuff in the Insider, and yes, you can access previous ADDITIONAL online content, but not the actual issues yet (although they are reprinting some of the articles of the older Lucasfilm Magazine issues...)

Don't you just hate not living in the US (I am from the Netherlands and have to struggle 6 times a year to get my Insider...)

3. DARTH_MARK-22

DARTH_MARK-22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2003
    Yes, but at least you don't have George W. Bush running your country. :D

EDIT: Just kidding, my American neighbours. [face_peace]

4. DARTH_MARK-22

Mar 11, 2003
    ... Well, the 32% who approve of him, anyway.

5. Zarm_Rkeeg

Zarm_Rkeeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2003
    Just... don't. For the sake of the thread, drop it.

6. Crazydan

Crazydan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2005
    Please, no more George W. Bush jokes and changing the topic.

Trying to get back on the topic, I wonders why the problems with getting the Insider magazine outside of USA? I can find the magazine in some shops here in Canada without many problems.

7. LtNOWIS

LtNOWIS Jedi Master star 4

May 19, 2005
    I think, from a publishing standpoint, Canada and the US kind of blend together into one entity.

8. DARTH_MARK-22

Mar 11, 2003
    I'm a Canadian, myself. I could go the uppity patriotic route here, but I actually happen to agree with you. It would be like me visiting a foreign country and being mistaken for an American; it happens. I think that's largely because we (Canadians) are generally very similar to Americans. Physically, intellectually, culturally, and socially.

9. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Plus, you're right next door and speak the same language. Why bother with different release dates for that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.