main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Insider question

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Mastadge, Dec 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    Sorry, I haven't really been keeping up with my EU for the last few months (I know, I know, shame on me. . .), so I've got a question. Is there going to be fiction in every issue of Insider? And if so, do we know what's going to be in Issue 65?

2. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    From what I've heard about the demise of SW Gamer, Insider will now feature new fiction with each issue.

3. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    There might be a new Bantha Tracks, and there should be a story up. Other than that, there's nothing that I've heard.

4. Darth_Kevin

Darth_Kevin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 30, 2001
    There is a new Bantha Tracks, but only in the subscriber edition of Insider.

5. darthmalt16

darthmalt16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 2000
    I've always wondered how do you get insider?

6. DaJames

DaJames Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2000
    Is there a difference between the subscriber edition and the one on the newstands ? That's very elitist ;)

7. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Expecially if Bantha Tracks came out only a few weeks before Christmas, when I should be getting my Insider subscription. :(

8. Mr44

Mr44 VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 21, 2002
    Bantha Tracks should be packaged with the Insider, just less frequently.( 8 times a year for Insider, I think 4 times for Tracks)

And yes, I'm almost postive that Tracks is included in the subscriber edition only.

From what Lisa Stevens indicated in Insider 64, Tracks is geared more toward the fandom side of things (clubs, costumes, conventions,etc..)

While Insider will still focus on the story aspect (fiction, interviews, technical info)

9. Darth_Kevin

Darth_Kevin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 30, 2001
    Bantha tracks was actually part of the magazine - bound to it. I think that the subscribers get the expanded edition with Bantha tracks actually in the magazine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.