main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Insider's Guide and Behind the Magic CD-ROMs

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by jedi_callista81, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_callista81

jedi_callista81 Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2005
    (this has probably been posted before but...)
    Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum but have been a Star Wars fan since I was 7 (I'm 23 now). Anyway, I've had the pleasure of owning the Episode 1 Insider's Guide and Behind the Magic CD-ROMs and really enjoyed digesting all the info and trivia from them...I moved to school and have sort of misplaced my cd-roms around the house, and since then of course I got a new computer w/ Windows XP. W/ all the episode 3 hype, I looked for the CD-ROMs to get a "brush up" on the Star Wars universe...of course, I stuck them in my PC and it wouldn't run because I find out they were only compatible w/ Windows 95/98.

I find this so unfortunate, since I think the software did a good job of categorizing all the info about the movies and books...did Lucas Arts ever release versions for XP? I also do not recall seeing an Insider's Guide for Episode 2, did they make one?

Thanks =)

2. BaronFel88

BaronFel88 Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 25, 2004
    I also have Behind the Magic, and I agree, it's a great resource. Granted, it did rely a bit too much on EU (considering the PT didn't exist yet, I can't blame them). An updated saga edition would be excellent. As far as I know, no program was made for AotC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.