Insomniacs only

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by Jedi_Noghri, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I don't get doves for it though.
  2. The-Rookie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I must admit, I have been a wee bit busy to post. Either that or I am getting lazy.
  3. Jedi_Noghri Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm just gonna post for the sake of posting cuz no one else seems to be posting much these days. And don't give the same old "too busy to post" excuse.

Now that I've got that out of my system, how is every one? Any amazing news, gossip, lies?

I'll settle for anything at this point........I have no life.
  4. 20x6 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I guess we can tell who the real heart and soul of this board are. Mary and Erin take off on vacation and pretty much the only thread to see any action is the one Mary started - about Erin.
  5. Jedi_Noghri Jedi Master

star 3
    Anyway, to get somewhat back on topic

you know you're a Star Wars nerd when Star Wars characters start making their way into your dreams.
    :-B
    Please tell me it's not just me. lol
  6. Amber_eyes Jedi Master

star 4
    I would say it's just you, but you are bringing chairs to the potluck, aren't you?
  7. Jedi_Noghri Jedi Master

star 3
    This was back when I was reading the Thrawn trilogy. Actually the same thing happened when I read through the Harry Potter books.
  8. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    No worries Andy, I've been dreaming Star Wars dreams for as long as I can remember. In fact, one of the earliest dreams I can remember is a Star Wars dream back when I 7!
  9. VadersHelmet Jedi Knight

star 1
    Please, I've been dreaming about Princess Leia since I 1984. I don't know what is so great about Han.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.