main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Insurrectors / Complete (Important Story Notice! 4/24) New Short Story Announced!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Rokangus, Feb 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon

Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2000
    Well, pm me when you do start posting Rok!!
    Awesome story btw, read it all over a few hours...

2. Rokangus

Rokangus Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2000
    Wow! Hey great to see you again Nejaa! :D Glad you liked the story and stuck with it!

And don't worry, when the time is right, everyone will get a PM letting them know that the final chapter has begun. ;)

On another good note, I have started writing more this quarter. Yea though my classes are still pretty tough (Man, I hate LaPlace Transforms!) they're spaced out enough that I have enough time to do writing and studying. Having Fridays class-free is also a big help in that department. ;)

Til next time folks!

3. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    Hey again, all, hopefully people still check in hear from time to time, because recently I've come to a decision of sorts...

Okay, so in my last notice, I said I was postponing HellFire indefinitely because of the uncertainty of the new boards. But at the same time, I kinda feel like I'm baking out on my loyal fans who have been waiting so patiently for the latest and last chapter. If only there was some way to give my readers something, yet at the same time not worry about my story possibly disappearing should management ever decide to hack the so-called "Meosis Experiment".

Well the answer is so obvious I don't know why I didn't think of it before...why not write a short story to act as filler between EoT sections?

Then once again I was smote by utter obviousness: back at Casper's Halloween thread, I already have the beginning of a short story that people seemed to think was pretty cool!

So the short of my rambling is this:

I've decided to turn the little snippet I posted in the Halloween thread into a short story to act kind of as a side-story to EoT. That way, I can still get something enjoyable out for my loyal friends and fans, but should the new boards crumble, it won't really be too much of a disaster for EoT. Plus, I figure by the time I'm done with this little short story, it'll be decided whether or not these new boards will stay or not, so that I can begin posting HF within a few weeks of the conclusion of the side story. :D

So far I'm thinking of posting this new story, to be titled "Spiders and Butterflies" probably around monday of next week. And don't worry, I'll be sending out a PM to everybody letting them know where to find it and whatnot.

Well, I guess that about covers it. I guess I'll find find out if these new boards are worth it or not. <Said while trying very hard to keep a straight face.>

4. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    Oh cool! Can't wait, and I can't blame ya for a second.

In nature, sometimes the splintered cells suddenly regroup. ;) :p

5. Padawan_Di-Lee

Padawan_Di-Lee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2000
    Just putting this up where I can find it. This story here is now my top free time priority. :D

6. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    WWWWWHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Thanks Di-Lee! :D :D :D

7. Padawan_Di-Lee

Padawan_Di-Lee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2000
    Hey, I'm all caught up here! :D

Those Ewoks were hilarious!! And Borsk with a toupe - LOL!!!

Anakin and Tahiri should make an interesting addition to Kelak's band. Tahiri in particular (from what little I know of her character) should have with Dejirra.

Good work, Rok! Now I'm off to your new fic. :D

~Di-Lee

8. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :D

Thanks Di! Glad you enjoyed the little moments of humor I threw in with the Ewoks and Borsk. <sigh> What I won't do for my beloved fans. ;)

Cool, can't wait to see you at the new thread. The new story is a little darker than most of my current stuff, but it's in no way lacking in the humor department. :p

Thanks again! And UP!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.