main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Inter-Fanforce activities

Discussion in 'Archive: Western Canada Regional Forum' started by Rogue_Thunder, Jul 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    It's pretty much what the title says. Is you fanforce having an activity that people from a nearby (or not so nearby) chapter can attend?

So far (that I know of) Edmonton is planning a camping trip to somewhere in the rockies that we are hoping some of the folks from Victoria will be able to attend.

Feel free to post anything like that here and hopefully some other inter-ff activites can be arranged here. :)

2. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
  3. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Yeah, the Vancouver/Victoria DVD release party, tentatively planned for Sept. 25th!

You think any of you folks from Edmontooine, Fraser Valley, or Calgary might like to join us? :D

4. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Heh I'd love to but I'll probably either be buried in homework or broke.... But who knows? ;)

5. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    Yet another reason to get those costumes out of the closet and finished up! This October 8-10, 2004 is VCON: The Vancouver Area Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Gaming Convention held at the Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Hotel in Burnaby, BC

Guests include Dave Duncan, Todd Lockwood, Dr. Jaymie Matthews, Lisa Smedman

Anyone else interested in going? Maybe we could have a FanForce room party?

6. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    Dave Duncan, Todd Lockwood, Dr. Jaymie Matthews, Lisa Smedman

Do I know any of these people? :confused:

7. Rani Veko

Apr 22, 2000
    There's probably more info about them on the website, if you follow the link. Personally, when I used to go to VCON annually with my husband, I wasn't all that interested in the guests, who more often than not were local authors. I was always more interested in the panels, the parties, and the people, and I still am, although I haven't been to VCON in years.

8. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Dave Duncan is a great author, and Lisa Smed(wo)man has been a force for fans in Vancouver for many many years. I think there'll be a Victory Base group making this trip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.