Vancouver Inter-FanForce Jamboree!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by dooku-ca-choo, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooku-ca-choo Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Some of the other Fanforces in Western Canada (particualarly those in Edmonton and Victoria) have come up with the really neat idea of having a camping trip for fans in the region. I don't think any of the details are nailed down yet, but there is some discussion going on [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Western_Canada_Regional_Forum/b10636/18316149/?14]here[/link]. Please use the linked thread if you'd like to express interest and make any suggestions.
  2. liannb Jedi Knight

star 5
    hi there, were looking to get some definate numbers so we can reserve some sites right away, so if your interested please visit the thread in the western canada forums :)
  3. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Hey Vancouver!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we're hoping to have everyone who wants to come to ForceFest committed* by July 1st, since we're moving into the serious planning stage, and we need to know numbers. :)

*note: by 'committed' I mean ready, willing and able to come to ForceFest, not locked away in a mental institution [face_devil] ;)

Anyway, hope to see Vancouver well represented! :)
  4. Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Thanks for the invite - sounds like a blast - unfortunately I will be submerged in sewing (nice way to spend Canada Day, I know, but Dragon*Con is approaching fast!).
  5. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Actually this isn't taking place until July 29th. We just need to know by the 1st ;)
  6. Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Darn, my show run is until August 19th so I can't go anywhere. Maybe next year.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.