main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver Inter-FanForce Jamboree!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by dooku-ca-choo, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooku-ca-choo

dooku-ca-choo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2004
    Some of the other Fanforces in Western Canada (particualarly those in Edmonton and Victoria) have come up with the really neat idea of having a camping trip for fans in the region. I don't think any of the details are nailed down yet, but there is some discussion going on here. Please use the linked thread if you'd like to express interest and make any suggestions.

2. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    hi there, were looking to get some definate numbers so we can reserve some sites right away, so if your interested please visit the thread in the western canada forums :)

3. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Hey Vancouver!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we're hoping to have everyone who wants to come to ForceFest committed* by July 1st, since we're moving into the serious planning stage, and we need to know numbers. :)

*note: by 'committed' I mean ready, willing and able to come to ForceFest, not locked away in a mental institution [face_devil] ;)

Anyway, hope to see Vancouver well represented! :)

4. Sister_Sola

Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2002
    Thanks for the invite - sounds like a blast - unfortunately I will be submerged in sewing (nice way to spend Canada Day, I know, but Dragon*Con is approaching fast!).

5. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Actually this isn't taking place until July 29th. We just need to know by the 1st ;)

6. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    Darn, my show run is until August 19th so I can't go anywhere. Maybe next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.