main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***INTER-HOUSE 48hr TASK***

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Guys' started by OBIWAN-JR, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    Morning Campers! :)

Today's (non BB approved) task is thusly:

[b]In an attempt to get to know each other a bit better, we all have 48 hrs to go take some pics of the place that we live. I'm not talking about the building you live in, but the town, village, whatever, that you call home.

In 48hrs, it would be good to have a small scrapbook of pics that give a flavour of where you spend your days currently; where you like to go out for dinner; clubbing; drinking; studying; where you hang out, where you do your shopping, etc, etc.

You don't have to have pics of all the above, I'm just putting out ideas. The point of the task is to give us all a chance to get to know each other a little better, so if you only wanna post one pic, well that's totally cool, too.

If you haven't got a camera, then if you can find shots on teh interweb of your home town that you can link to, this will do just fine.[/b][hr][/blockquote]

Obviously there's no punishment for failure to complete the task.
    It's just a bit of fun for us all! :)

Hopefully 48 hrs will be enough time for everyone, if not we can always extend it.

-JR :)

2. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004

3. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    This is NOT a BB approved task.
    It's just a bit of fun.

If people think that 48hrs isn't enough, cool, then we'll make it a bit a longer. And if people don't wanna play that's cool too, but it'd be good if we all did.

Oh, and Miller, check my post, it clearly states that web links are fine if you have no camera/no time, etc. :p

4. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004

True. this should be great..now we will see how creative our brothers are..I really want to see a pic of souderwan in a submarine giving orders or something..and who has no camera? you know what I mean? I'm sure even jedikitty can afford one..

Oh..it would be great to see Jedikitty trying to teach a class!!lol..that'd be hilarious. I'm on it then JR.. :)

5. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    I have a feeling that Bri will not be able to take pics of his Sub for MOD reasons, but yeah, it should be cool.

6. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Yeah...sorry guys. No pics of me in my sub coming. Actually, probably no pics of me, period. Although I do have one of me in Virginia somewhere with a cool view in the background. I might post that one if I didn't hate the way I looked so much. :p

Anywho, I'll go find some pics that are inoccuous.

7. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    The pics don't have to have you in them, in fact I specifically didn't ask for that. Just pics of the places would do it. Or like I said, a web link is all good.

8. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Cool beans. I'll work on it sometime today. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.