main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Interest in a Midichlorian list?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by MASTER-LARGOS, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MASTER-LARGOS

MASTER-LARGOS Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2002
    I've got an midichlorian list of the main Star Wars characters.
    This is most interesting, because The emperor has more midichlorians with the Kyburr Crystal than without.
    There are also characters from the expanded universe. Like Lord Exar or Shintor Beerus.

2. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    I'd like to see it... did you make it or find it?

3. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    I don't know if you mind, but I just found it. I will give it by private message.
    Just make your own decision if it's real or not, but believe me, it is fantastic to know!

4. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    When did Sidious/Palpatine get his hands on the Kaiburr Crystal? ?[face_plain]

The last thing I read about it (in fact...the only thing I read about it) was at the end of "Splinter Of the Minds Eye" where Luke gives the crystal to the old woman named Halla and they left Mimban with Leia.

5. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    That is the question of course!
    As far as I know, Darht Vater failed, when he was trying to get it on Memban. ( Because Luke cut his arm in a Lightsaber duel)
    But I'm searching for what happend next. Because I think, the crystal gave Sidious inhuman powers, these are far above the power of a normal Jedi like Obi one. Maybe this power can hide the dark side for the Jedi council on Coruscant.
    I don't hve the answer, I was hoping you had.

6. JediHobbit

JediHobbit Jedi Master star 5

Mar 2, 2002
    IIRC, Luke kept the crystal for himself. But the Essnetial Chronology said something along the lines that the power of the crystal diminished as it was taken further and further from the temple.

So even if Palpatine got it somehow, how could it boost his powers so much? :confused:

7. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    Ahh, the impurities of the EU.

If you don't mind Master-Largos, I too would be intrested in seeing that list.

8. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    Lucid_Lady:
    I have put the list in this announcment, so everybody can see it!

Jedi_Hobbit:
    I think that is interesting, but you tell me how?
    How the Emperor get it anyway and how it boost his powers? But that he became stronger is a main fact.

9. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I saw the list and I don't know if its real of not......considering.......

That Corran Horn is NOT a Jedi Master.....are you sure you got that information from Lucasfilm?

10. Nichos_Marr

Nichos_Marr Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    It's not real, nor is it canon. It's just fan-made.

That same list is at the Supershadow website. We all know how reliable they can be...

11. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    Here is the midichlorianlist.

Midichlorian Count List for the major Star Wars characters
    Anakin Skywalker = 27,700
    Darth Sidious/Palpatine (with Kyber Crystal) = 20,000
    Yoda = 17,700
    Shintor Beerus (ancient Jedi Master) = 14,250
    Ce Ce Denowai (the most powerful female Jedi) = 14,000
    Ben(Jhon) Skywalker = 14,000
    Anakin Solo (NJO) = 13,700
    Count Dooku/Tyranus = 13,500
    Obi-Wan Kenobi = 13,400
    Kaja Sinis (the first Jedi) = 13,250
    Darth Vader (after falling in the molten pit) = 13,000
    Luke Skywalker = 12,500
    Mace Windu = 12,000
    Darth Maul = 12,000
    Exar Kun (Dark Lord of the Sith during the Sith War)= 11,700
    Darth Seer (Founder of the Sith Order)=11,200
    Mara Jade = 11,000
    Darth Sidious/Palpatine (without Kyber crystal) = 10,700
    Tylus Liv=10,700
    Jedi Master Corran Horn( from the New Jedi Order series of Star Wars novels) = 10,700
    Darth Bane = 10,500
    Joruus C'baoth=10,350
    Darth Imperius (Darth Sidious' Master) =10,300
    Plo Koon=10,300
    Tahari Vehlia (NJO) = 10,300
    Jedi Master Kam Solusar (NJO) = 10,100
    Qui-Gon Jinn = 10,000
    Leia Organa Solo = 10,000
    Average Jedi = 10,000
    Naga Sadow (Dark Lord of the Sith that fled to Yavin 4)= 9,400
    Jedi Master Adeus Hust = 9,300
    Jacen Solo (NJO) = 9,000
    Jaina Solo (NJO) = 9,000
    Jedi Master Cihgal (NJO) = 9,000
    Darth Rage (Sidious' apprentice after Darth Maul) = 9,000
    Jedi Master Tionne Solusar (NJO) = 8,500
    Dezar Looger (Dagobah Dark Jedi)=8,400
    Xio Jade = 7,400
    Aurra Sing= 7,000
    Need To be Considered for Training as a Jedi= 7,000
    Padme Amidala = 4,700
    Danni Quee (NJO Jedi Scientist)= 4,500
    Shmi = 3,300
    Lando Calsarrian = 1,500
    Boba Fett= 1,500
    Han Solo = 1,500
    Jango Fett = 1,500

Yes, I'm sure it come from Lucasfilm, but I don't understant why they say Corran Horn is a Jedi- Master. Maybe this is an early sort of list and it is not perfect, jet? But I'm sure it came from lucasfilm.
    --------------------------------------------
    And yes, I saw also the list on `Shadow.com', or something like that. And maybe they're not always truely with there information, as you sas, Nichos_Marr.
    But I'm sure it came from Lucasfilm and they are a relible source, arn't they? So I think SuperShadow get also the List from lucasFilm.

And I have saw more faillures in this list, but it doesn't say the list is fake. But I put the list in the first place here, for the Kyburr Crystal. Every where you look on the internet, all the search machines can't find this Crystal. But a magazine, something like agostino, and LucasFilm does know about this Crystal. And then I found this List from LucasFilm, with the name `Kyburr Crystal'. So this can be the proof, the list is real. And this made the crystal mistyrious. I still don't have an answer, why Darht sidious rase in power, with the glimmy thing.

12. Coota

Coota Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2002
    Yeah, this list is all wrong. There's no way Palpatine ranks underneath his own pupil, Dooku. And I don't quite understand your logic, that the Kaibur crystal being mentioned has anything to do with this list being legitimate. Heck, they didn't even spell it right(not that I did, but I know the -ai- is there, not a -y-). The Emperor didn't need a silly crystal to be incredibly powerful. He had the dark side.

The Emperor with the Kaiburr Crystal is also merely speculative; the Emperor never got his hands on it. Read Splinter of the Minds Eye. It's an awful book, but it pretty much shows what happened to the crystal. But, as I said before, the Emperor didn't need no steenkin crystal. And I doubt Lucasfilms would put out a list claiming that any of those characters were more powerful than him.

13. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    Hi Coota,

When you have really read the list, you could have seen, that the Emperor stand above Dooku. ( Dooku with 13500 and the Emperor with 20000, with K- AI -burr Crystal)
    Actually, I wouldn't call Dooku his pupil, there relationship was more like Ulic Qel- Droma and Lord Exar Kun. Before they were called Sith Lord and apprentice. Just two Sith whow work togheter.
    I think it's very logigal that the list is legimated by Kaiburr Crystal. When you search all over the internet, you will find nothing. And then it is in a story and on a d*mn list. Coincidence, or not. I think this make the list real, 'cause LucasFilm wouldn't make a fake one. By the way, Anakin Skywalker is stronger of course, he is the chosen one. The greatest Sith Lord in the all Star Wars saga.
    I have to commit, I was suprised too when I saw the list for the first time. But I thought it couldn't be coincidence. Maybe you guys are right, I will ask the source of it again. Also I respect your choise, because it's gonna be close between true or fake.
    We will se, stay writing about what you think of it!

14. Coota

Nov 2, 2002
    I just found out that the Kyber Crystal was actually different from the Kaiburr crystal. I *also* found out that it was removed from the Star Wars universe by Lucas; it was part of an early draft of A New Hope, back when the main character's name was Starkiller. This basically makes this list illegitimate: there *was* no Kyber Cyrstal in Star Wars. Lucas removed it.

Check the official Star Wars site if you're uncertain.

15. Fire_Light

Fire_Light Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2002
    I don't know, until I see it in Insider or the official site or another official LFL publication I'm taking this with a huge grain of salt.

16. Gotterdammerung

Gotterdammerung Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    ...Or just not taking it at all.

I find it hard to believe (much as I despise midi-chlorians even existing) that the count of Jacen and Jaina Solo would be lower than that of the "average Jedi." It is also interesting that Padme is placed higher on the list that Danni Quee, while Danni has noticeable Force power and Padme does not.

17. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Let's do what we've always done and pretend midichlorians don't exist.

Let's do the same for OPPM.

18. Trell

Trell Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 11, 2002
    I find it odd that thers a Darth inbetween Maul and Tyrranis that we never heard of. I think this is just REALLY bad fanfic poppycock.

19. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Totally fake.

Of the top of my head, I can spot ten characters that are made up, (Shintor Beerus, Ce Ce Denowai, Kaja Sinis, Darth Seer, Tylus Liv, Darth Imperius, Adeus Hust, Darth Rage, Dezar Looger, and Xio Jade), although I'm not as familiar with the TOTJ era as I'd like to be, so I could be mistaken on a few of the above listed.

However, I find it incredibly unlikely that LFL would issue a list filled with such spelling errors, not to mention the lack of knowledge, not to mention such utter inaccuracies such an inaccuracy as Anakin Skywalker's midichlorian count decreasing after suffering injuries.

I'd list more fallacies, but it's 11:30 here, and I feel like going to bed...

20. Coota

Nov 2, 2002
    I think the consensus is fake, with good evidence to back it up. Sorry, Largos.

21. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    Coota, I'm not sorry at all, because I believe my fellow senetors, that it's fake. It was up to you, to tell me if it was true or not. I defend it some times, to look after evry possibilety of anything true. So I'm not sorry at all, this is just perfect.

But I don't agree with Trell and Yomin_carr.
    Trell: The time between episode I and Episode II is ten years. Why couldn't there be any apprentice of Sidious between the movies. I think it is possible, not that it's named anywhere. But it could be possible. The same for Yomin of course. Darht sidious was an unknown Sith for the Jedi ( they saw first Darht Maul). But whe Saw Sidious, first. The first Sith before Sidious we heard of is Darht Bane, and possilly his apprentice. Between those two, lies at least more than 5000 years. So do you know the master of Darht Sidious, I don't! So why can't it be Imperius? ( by example)

But besides this, I don't think the list is real either, but there could be real clues, we better don't let go.

22. Trell

Trell Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 11, 2002
    Well, thanks to Open Seasons, we know that Dooku was working for Sidious for at least 10 years prior to EII. That means he started working for him right after Mauls demise.

I personally think that he was working longer, and in Sidious' mind Maul was doomed to be killed for a long time, Dooku was there as a backup.

23. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Unless you can come up with a book, game, comic, mention in a movie, or statement by LFL that shows the existence of Darth Imperius, he doesn't exist in anything besides the mind of whoever made that list up...

24. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    Yes, as I said. There possibly no proofs for it. But on the other hand we can't say it is impossible. But that's named imperius, sound unbelievble. But it should be something when we could know the master of Palpatine/ sidious. Because, that person is possibly responsible for the dead of million people. Because he trained Sidious. And learned him to hide his inhumanpowers. It should be something when we could know it.
    Trell: I think it's hard to believe, that he already knew that Maul would fail. Perhaps you right? But I don't think he had Dooku at the same time. Certainly because dooku had first his own plans.
    ( or maybe he just said this against Obi Wan, to get him on this side, but why would he else set Obi wan up against Palpatine?)

25. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Ah. So by your logic, the great bantha battle of Coruscant happened, did it not? You know, we should know something about what truly happened between TPM and AOTC. What, you haven't heard of it? Well a group of super-intelligent banthas attacked Coruscant, reducing it to rubble. Immediately afterwards, a giant talking, swamp slug, with psychic abilities rebuilt Coruscant, and wiped the memories of everyone in the galaxy so that they would never remember it.

Obviously, Sidious had a master, but the odds of his name being Darth Imperius are about that of the above happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.