main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Interest in a Midichlorian list?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by MASTER-LARGOS, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarhtLord_Sidious

DarhtLord_Sidious Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2002
    Interesting talk you gays have Largos and Yomin. So Yomin, what are you trying to say with the great bantha battle of Coruscant?

2. MASTER-LARGOS

MASTER-LARGOS Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2002
    Yeah Yomin, now I'm confused too.
    First was this message ironic and does this battle never happend, or did it happend and..... I don't understand what you're trying to say? sorry!

3. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    What really confuses me about this list is the fact that Corran is higher the Jaina and Jacen...
    1) the Twins are 3rd generation cosen ones... whereas Corran is a more then 3rd generation non-chosen one.
    2) Corran cannot access Tele-kinesis... I would have thought that would be taken into acount somewhere around midichlorians...
    3) In one of the NJO books (can't remember which), Jaina is stated to be one of the most powerful Jedi in the Galaxy... with this list, she's one of the lowest in midichlorians... this just confuses me, and causes me to greatly disbelieve the list.
    Oh yeah, and Kyp's not on there... considering this list, I'm kinda glad he's not...

4. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Notice how I said 'By your logic' at the beginning of my post? The great bantha battle was an example, made-up event, which, by your logic, happened. 'Your logic,' referring to you saying that just because it could have happened, it did.

5. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    Kyp:
    I think the first question we have to ask ourselfs is, "does midichlorians say anything about the powers of a jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi, etc? When it does, it's good for Anakin, but it can't count for Jaina and Jacen.
    Maybe there is something else. Perhaps midichlorians give the count for the feeling of the Force. How sensetive those vogs are.
    I think this question is important for more questions.
    But this question doesn't say anything when it's all fake. What is up to me more likly!
    And when you look it at this way, yes you'd better be happy kyp doesn't named on this list.
    Yomin: Yes maybe following my logic it is. When it doesn't appear any proof against it, maybe it does happend. Althougt your feelings say it doesn't. I also think this list doesn't exsist. ( By lucas Film) But I can't say for real, also it's not very likly!

6. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Mids. show how much physical potential a person has to utilize the Force (psychological potential might be different). A person?s mid. count per cell does not change over time; it does not change as the person becomes stronger in the Force.

The list is bogus.

7. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    Ofcourse he is.
    But the Force really has something common with the physical thing in the SW world. Becouse evry living creature, has the Force. So I think it should be logical, that the Force say something about there powers and how sensetive, by example: jedi's, are. Shouldn't it?

8. VuaRapuungRules

VuaRapuungRules Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2002
    I hope you mean 'midi-chlorians' otherwise I don't think I understand your grammar :D

Think it all boils down to training, with a few notable exceptions, where ppl go out of their skulls and rage a while, cooking their brains with the Dark Side. Indeed, as JSolo noticed, it's all about potential. How high can one possibly fly...

About this list...perhaps it was made for someone's own RPG? Never heard of many of the Jedi and Sith on it... Stange, Mara would be most powerful Jedi if this Ce Ce (more like a name for a dog) is indeed made up, and Kaja Sinis is male, hard to say with that name.

But on the side...I hear them Bantha Wars were a quite vicious affair...

9. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    Yes I mean the list ( of midichlorians) But this talk is, now, about the question: what sais MS about the person him self. And I think too, it's all about the potential.

10. DarhtLord_Sidious

Dec 12, 2002
    Well Largos,
    do you know the book:" A guide to the SW Universe"? It's a handy book, with terms about everything about SW. ( It's written by Bill Slavicsek) My point: I found your Kaiburr crystal. So I read all the announcements on this topic again. Here, in this guide is written:" follow the legend, kaibur Crystal has a positive influence on the Force en gives persons who juse the Force, more power/ energie......"
    What do you think about this?

11. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    Well i have the book too, and it sais what you said. But it sais nothing about the list, if it's real or not. So I still keep him for fake!

12. JoeSolo1

JoeSolo1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2002
    That list is as real as purple apples. So many spelling errors and so many no existant charcters. Plus whats up with the really stupid Early Sith names, Sidous, Maul, Tyrannus? Now these two "New" sith, Imperious and Rage. Damn someone ran out of ideas after Vader.

13. DarhtLord_Sidious

Dec 12, 2002
    I totally agree with you. Are you agreeing to Largos.
    This is unreal stuff. And what do you think I did?
    I e-mailt to that site, what do you called it,...... Super shadow or something. They keep saying the list is real and from Lucas Film. They even called our Jedi Fans stupid, because we didn't believe it. Stupid.... Us?
    We?......
    The man I e-mailed said, he didn't know something about. I hope he will gave me the e-mail adress of the one who made up the list. What do the real fans think of this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.