main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Interest in the Doo-Dah parade?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Obi-Shawn_C, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Shawn_C

Obi-Shawn_C Jedi Master

Nov 4, 2002
    We have been invited -as we have been for the past few years- to participate in the Doo Dah Parade in Pasadena on the morning of Sunday, November 20th. The group extending the invitation is "Spawn of Capt James T Kirk", and they do Sci-Fi costumes of all types. It is a charity fundraiser, so there is a $10 entrance fee. Plus $5 if you want the all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast.

I've done this parade in varying capacities several times over the past decade, and it's been pretty fun. But I'd rather have a big group than go by myself, and we Star Wars guys always make the Star Trek guys' costumes look pretty sad. :D
    Any Sci-Fi related costume is welcome, though. If the H-Wing is ready, I may re-debut it there.

Website here: http://www.pasadenadoodahparade.com/

What do y'all think? Contact me diirectly if you like, at obishawn@gmail.com.

Shawn

2. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    Shawn I am trying to be there for this since it looks like alot of fun. How many miles is it? And may be we can do a fight choreo while walking in the parade!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.