main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Interest in trying out for The Siege of Ilum (first of Clone Wars trilogy)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HowardFilms, Jun 6, 2005.

?

Interest in trying out for The Siege of Ilum (first of Clone Wars trilogy)

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. I will be there no matter what.

11.1%
  2. If I am not doing anything.

77.8%
  3. It's possible, but most likely not.

11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
  2. HowardFilms

Apr 18, 2005
    Sorry, accidently hit "enter" before putting "NO WAY!" So deal with it. Anyway, the film is the first of a trilogy, taking place between Episodes II and III. We have need for voice actors as well as live action. I live in Eldersburg, in Carroll County. If I can get it booked, I will see if we can hold auditions at the Carroll Arts Center in Westminster. The auditions will most likely be held in September. If anyone wants to see more about the films, check out our website (see signiture) pop a question on the forums (again, signiture) or you can PM me, or even email me at HowardFilms@yahoo.com. Today is my birthday, so I am not doing much work, but school is out on Friday, and then I will be putting the trilogy teaser trailer together, with some cgi shots for the film we have already done. Thanks for all your support guys, and let me know!

3. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Friend in the Force:
    I want to say that I'm interested. I sent you an email so you can add me to the list.

Thanks for the opportunity if it is possible.,
    Best of regards.
    God Bless.
    May the Force be with you... Always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA NE-REGION
    MDFF
    Southern MD Chapter

4. HowardFilms

Apr 18, 2005
    Thanks for your support. Expect an email in August detailing the information about tryouts. By the way, are you near Carroll County? If so, where?

5. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    No, I'm not near Carroll Co. I'm actually located in Southern MD (thus Southern MD Chapter). But is the day is right and I'm available to travel I can travel some. But does that means that everything will be "filmed" on Carroll county?

Just curious.
    Regards.
    God Bless.
    May the Force be with you... always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA NE-REGION
    MDFF
    Southern MD Chapter

6. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I'm interested in this, too. Can you keep us updated in here?

7. HowardFilms

Apr 18, 2005
    Sure will, but unfortunaltely, yes, pretty muchg all will be filmed in Carroll County. Sorry for any inconvinences that may cause.

8. SKSeven

SKSeven Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    I'd be interested in voice acting. I live in Howard County, but my family goes to CC on a regular basis.

9. HowardFilms

Apr 18, 2005
    That sounds cool. I had no idea that there was such a fanforce around here. Hopefully the Clone Wars Trilogy can be our prized project to show TFN, ya know?

10. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Tell you what.... If you get coordinated, and everything runs smooth for me, I might be able to go. Just keep us updated I might be present for the shoot.

11. HowardFilms

Apr 18, 2005
    I will do my best. I am busy with final exams right now, but I am working on some cgi shots for the teaser, which should not take too long. Updates are on the way.

12. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Interested, but it looks like I'll be going to Delaware for college when you're getting started :(

13. DivineJedi

DivineJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 5, 2005
    This sounds wicked awesome!

Someone on the NorthEast FF board posted something about this, but they lived in NY, so of course, I was unable to do anything about it.

I'll be at UMD at College Park in the Fall. I'm pretty sure I could make it to where ever you decide to shoot. Any info would be great! I'm up for voice acting and/or live action. Whichever you need. I'd like to see the CGIs, too. I may be enticed to go ahead and voice act!!

Drop me a PM or response here and keep us all up to date! I'm all for this!

14. BobaKareu

BobaKareu Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 24, 2005
    Haha, you gotta include me! Because no one can do a better imitation of General Grievous's "FIRE EMERGENCY BOOSTERS!" than I can. :cool: Actually, I'm one heck of a Grievous imitator. Ah, but I could probably do any voices. PM me when you know what's up.

15. HowardFilms

Apr 18, 2005
    Well the second and third films of the trilogy will heavvily involve the General. In any case, this movie is a fairly major topic on the fanfilm boards. On my personal forums, I posted all the roles I could think of. Again, I still have 4 more exams, but after that, I will be working on the teaser for the trilogy. Expect it in roughly two weeks.

16. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    I'll be waiting to see it.

17. DivineJedi

May 5, 2005
    Because no one can do a better imitation of General Grievous's "FIRE EMERGENCY BOOSTERS!" than I can.

*pets his ego to calm it down* :p So that's why you said that last nite..."fire emergency boosters"...hah.

Oh, yeah I really can't wait for this! It's so awesome!!! :D

18. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Errr :eek: What's going on DivineJedi and BobaKareu? ;) Having some misunderstanding... :D J/K

19. DivineJedi

May 5, 2005
    Oh, lots of stuff is going on between us... ;)

I will have to have him say "fire emergency boosters" for me. I highly doubt it sounds as good as he thinks it does. But I still love him anyways. [face_batting]

20. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Slowly and quietly Naz-Mero walks out of the area without making any sound. And a couple of steps away he says: "Oops. Sorry. My bad." And he keeps walking backwards. "Didn't want to disturb anything going on." He grins nervously and forces a chuckle while walking away.

21. HowardFilms

Apr 18, 2005
    ^^ A bit off topic, hmmm? Anyway, glad to see you are all so excited. Only two more exams, tomorrow, and one more project, and then I am free to get working on the teaser, to make you guys "can't wait" even more, hehe.

22. BobaKareu

Feb 24, 2005
    Haha Divine is just crazy. I have no idea what she's talking about, though...

23. DivineJedi

May 5, 2005
    Hahaha. BK is crazy. Not me. And don't pretend you don't know... [face_batting]

Anyways, yeah, great! The sooner we see stuff the better!

24. BobaKareu

Feb 24, 2005
    DJ... I really don't know you.

25. MarylandVader

MarylandVader Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2005
    I'm not sure if I spoke to you at one point or not, but if you need a Vader, I'd be glad to help.

I was Vader at the Senator for Ep2 and 3, shot here from Ep2:
    http://www.carbonchamber.com/jeffep2.jpg
    Shot taken by boardmemebr Takwolf (sp?)

Sorry I need to get my ep3 shots online.

My email is tk423@msn.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.