Mary Interest in trying out for The Siege of Ilum (first of Clone Wars trilogy)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HowardFilms, Jun 6, 2005.

?

Interest in trying out for The Siege of Ilum (first of Clone Wars trilogy)

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
I will be there no matter what. 1 vote(s) 11.1%
If I am not doing anything. 7 vote(s) 77.8%
It's possible, but most likely not. 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HowardFilms Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I do actually need a Vader for episode III. Do you have a suit, or did you mean the voice?
  2. Skywalker1243 Jedi Youngling

unfortunately I probably couldn't do any acting because I have braces. But I can make some sweet alien noises and could do some awesome voices.
  3. PaSco Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Let me know when and where and I will try to make it. (if it isn't too late already)
  4. Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Dear Friends in the Force:
    Last weekend I went yard sale hunting, and it was a very rewarding experience.... Star Wars wise. I bought for $15 a Darth Vader Helmet replica (which you can use for head shots if you need it) made from hard plastic and for $7 a Boba Fett episode V-VI helmet (all dented) replica made from hard plastic too (if you need to finish a Boba Fett custome and use it). Me myself I already have a Jedi outfit, though the boots are a little hard to find. And I bought tons of Star Wars stuff cheap!!!

Just wanted to let you know.
    Regards.
    God Bless!
    May the Force be with you... always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK
    USA NE-REGION
    MDFF
    Southern MD Chapter
  5. HowardFilms Jedi Padawan

star 4
    That is wonderful, and all please note, AUDITIONS ARE NOT UNTIL LATE AUGUST TO EARLY SEPTEMBER. I will have more details as to the when and where at that time. Again, any costuming things, technical stuff (lighting, cameras. etc.) that you have, is wonderful, I think I will set up a board on the forums for things such as these to keep track of it. Teaser taking longer than expected, but it won't be long. Expect more details soon.
  6. MarylandVader Jedi Youngling

No sir, I have the entire suit, plus I have the voice actuator to do the voice. It's a suit with components largely cast from the 1977 a New Hope screen used suit.

My email is tk423@msn.com

Just let me know what and when you need me, if you need me.
  7. HowardFilms Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, seeing as Vader is not needed until the third movie, it will be awhile, but it is nice to know, to be sure.
  8. PaSco Jedi Youngling

star 1
    (bows head) I politely withdrawl my offer to try out for any parts for the upcoming films. I do so that there will be no bad feelings. Also so that others may have a chance to do something they want to where I do not. (bows head again)
  9. HowardFilms Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Erm...this is your right I suppose...
  10. AkanahSkywalker Jedi Youngling

11. HowardFilms Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yes, there is a main character who is a female Jedi Knight, who is going to have a confusing romantic relationship with the main Jedi Knight (hey, its Star Wars) and a couple Force "visions" of female and male Jedi in the crystal caves.
  12. HowardFilms Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Just a quick update: one piece of concept art is in, more will be coming VERY SOON, check it out:

http://ickessler.com/starwars/ilumcavelake.jpg

I got this, this morning, via PM from ickessler. It is now my desktop, lol.
  13. Mogook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Very cool. Can't wait to see more.
  14. HowardFilms Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I expect more very soon.
  15. HowardFilms Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey guys, check out this:

http://onestop.towson.edu/tom/thg/HowardFilms-logo_BlueHarvest-style.gif
  16. SKSeven Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Nice.

I do have a question for you. I said that I'd be interested in doing vocal acting [I break mirrors and glass if I look directly into them]. What 'types' of voices are you looking for?

If it helps, I'm female, but I've got a fairly low voice [I register as low, low alto/bass as a singer] but I've done acting on and off for years, so I can change it when I want.
  17. HowardFilms Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey guys, check out this:

http://onestop.towson.edu/tom/thg/Howard_Stone-BlueSaber.jpg

Also, I need a Yoda, and that is about it for Ilum, I will need more for II and III. I think we may have unintelligible whispers all throughout the caves though, it would be a neat effect. I'll get back to you.
  18. oysteinsevag Jedi Youngling

Hello All, I was wondering if any more details have come out about the Siege of Ilum? I know of a couple of people interested in trying out. Also i have a friend who is in cosmetology and is trying to get her name out into the public. If you need a Make-Up artist for on set let me know she would love to come and work on the film. Also I am a seamstress and if you need any help in tailoring costumes let me know.

~R
  19. HowardFilms Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Check out my forums for more info, you and your friends' help is welcome. I am re-doing the script again, but hopefully I will have casting information soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.