main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Interest Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Fayetteville, NC' started by CMR, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    Greetings all Fayettevillers.

I am relieved to find out that there are a lot of people who are still interested in this group.

I want to plan an interest meeting for sometime in Decemeber (when I can begin to devote my full powers into reoganizing this chapter)

I will design some flyers and have them posted in Fayetteville. If any of you have contacts in Sci-Fi, Comic, etc stores, use them please. Get the word out :)

-Joe

2. PreadoriteVong

PreadoriteVong Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    Much like a dark lord watches from the shadow, I too have been watching...and i now see that it is time to reveal myself once more, and take my rightful place as one of the founding members of this chapter. I will do my best to attend the meeting in december, but it all depends on my schedule at the time. To fill those of you in who might be wondering who I am, My name is chris and with Joe I helped create the chapter here in fayetteville, but due to a lack of time, and a disagreement on the leadership and direction, i stepped aside. I am back once again to assist in any way i can, Joe. I'm still short on time, as i work 90+ hours a week and attend class on Mondays to get my Paramedic, but I will provide what i can.
    Your humble servant.
    Vong

3. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    CHRIS!

Damn good to hear from you man!

I am sure there is a synthesis of ideas that can be reached in the reorganization of this chapter.

AIM: MezanRedin
    MSN: hamiltonjoseph@hotmail.com

GET IN CONTACT!

4. JediSilentBob

JediSilentBob Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2002
    *Has a cigerette hanging from his mouth, looks up from paperwork, and nods, holding a sign up, that reads* "Best of Luck with the Reorgnization, take care, and may the force be with you" *strolls off.*

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Y'all have no idea how happy I am to see activity in this group once again. :D

Even if none of you have the time to get together for a serious meeting until December, it might not be a bad idea to get together for a movie or dinner, just to socialize.

That's just a suggestion from your humble RSA. Believe me, I know how difficult finding time to meet can be. :)

6. PreadoriteVong

May 4, 2002
    I agree...to bad i didn't get up with you sooner...the matrix revolutions would have been fun to see as a group, but i already got my tix! Oh and a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jedi Silent Bob!

7. JediSilentBob

JediSilentBob Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2002
    I sadly have to say that I will not be coming back to the Fayetteville FanForce, best of luck with reinstating the fan force.

8. PreadoriteVong

May 4, 2002
    JediSilentBoob,
    Where are you? You have fallen off the face of the planet again...and no "i have been busy with work" stuff either..I worked 53hrs last week, had 10 hrs of class on monday, and con-ed twice ...And i still have time to talk to my friends...whats the deal? Give us a call and hook up!

9. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    A long time ago, in a city rep's brain far far away, an idea was born to grow this town's Fan Force.

We await your request to deploy our troops, master.

10. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    You may deploy when ready...

We need your help :(

11. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I have to give the Carolina groups credit for helping out their fellow FanForce chapters. Thanks for pitching in! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.