main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Interested in forming FanForce Sacramento?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, Dec 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    If anyone in the area is interested in forming a chapter for your city, please feel free to private message me and I'll help you get started.

As the time draws near for Episode 2, more and more people are gathering together and forming groups to meet for the premiere.

Again, let me know if I can be of help. ;)

2. Jedi_Za-boon-kal

Jedi_Za-boon-kal Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2001
    count me in. even though I live in modesto

3. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Jedi_Za-boon-kal,

Glad to to see some interest! I will give you a quick rundown of what has to happen. You and at least two other people in your area need to conduct 3 meetings in person.

The details:

1) When you set your gathering date and time for each one, let me know so I can post it on FanForce.Net. By doing this, you might gain some extra members that you weren't expecting!

2) All 3 meetings will require at least 3 of you to be there. It doesn't have to be the same 3, just 3.

3) Once all 3 meetings are successful, you will become a chapter. Your group will give yourselves a name and it will be displayed for all to see.

4) Lastly, one of you will become the official "City Representative." This person will conduct future meetings, etc.

Now, this is the QUICK version. There are more details at this link explaining Fan Force.

Basically, if I were you I would spread the word and try to get a meeting together with 2 more people. Once you get word that it's a go, private message me and I will get it posted on FanForce.Net.

Let me know if I can be of any more help. :D

And.. MTFBWY!!

4. Sac-Town-Knight

Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    My interest is sparked. I don't really get a chance to talk with others about SW. I live in Orangevale (Sac County).

5. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    I'm from Roseville, though I spend most of my time at school in Chico. I'll be around Rsvl for about the next month (winter break!), so PM or e-mail me if something gets going.

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Hey I live in Yuba City and have been looking for a SW club for a long time! I am very interested. I drive to Sac and Rosville all the time. Even to Chico where I went to college. If I can swing it, I am gonna go to the SW Celebration in Indiana next year. I went to the first one in Colorado, and I don't want to miss the second one.

Please PM me with info also. I would like to form a FanForce.

7. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    As far as setting up the fanforce chapter, check out my above post.

For Celebration 2002 info, check this link.

Hope that helps.... ;)

8. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    I'm out here in Davis, and you can count me in too.

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Hey Sacul, lets get this thing rolling shall we? PM me and lets discuss what we need to do, ok?

10. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    bright sith is at UC Davis, though I think he's out of the country or something at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.