Interested in joining...

Discussion in 'Niagara, ON' started by Boba_Darzel, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Darzel Force Ghost

star 4
    The chapter in this area.
    I am a Brock student and am interested in attending any local festivities, events and/or conventions.
    If someone could email or reply to this topic with information on how I would go about joining.
    my email is Buff_jordan14@hotmail.com
    or PM me, I have been away from this site for awhile but plan on becoming active again.
  2. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    Howdy

You're in....

mind you we have not had an official activity in months.

Maybe it is time to try another push to try to get things going again.
  3. Woofer Jedi Master

star 4
    I second the motion!

and third it and fourth it... (multiple personalities come in handy for maintaining a quorum)

This weekend is a bit short notice for most now I'd guess, but maybe next weekend?
  4. JediXXL Force Ghost

star 5
    Need approval from the States too?
  5. Boba_Darzel Force Ghost

star 4
    I noticed a comment about this weekend asking if the "rings" would be attending...
    I met them in school this year...
    I saw there was an event this weekend but yes I only saw its posting yesterday.
    Regardless of the frequency of meetings and events I would like to be involved.
    I feel that regardless of my intense/private involvement in the Star Wars universe that I would like to be involved with other fans as I have previously not been.

I only watch Star Wars by myself or with my brothers but would be thrilled to watch it with other fans. In rare circumstances I have made roomates and friends watch the original trilogy with me, but for the most part I long to share my Star Wars experience with others who appreciate and love it as much as I...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.