1. Attention Guest.

This region will undergo restructuring. For more information regarding this process, please visit this thread

Interesting Note from Vanity Fair

Discussion in 'Nashville, TN' started by Toymaster, Feb 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toymaster Force Ghost

star 4
    I picked up the March 2002 issue of Vanity Fair yesterday which features Anakin and Padme on the cover (just to clear things up, no, I don't normally buy Vanity Fair--the last issue I bought was when Episode 1 was featured on the cover!). There are lots of really cool photos inside, and everybody needs to pick this one up (no major spoilers, either). One picture in particular caught my eye: it's a picture of an R2-D2 in a shipping crate. The caption reads: "...This particular model's builder keeps a running diary of his creation's landmark moments on the inside of the crate's door." If you look at the picture, on the inside of the door, written in magic marker, the fifth item on the list reads "3/99, Nashville Arena, Nashville, TN, Taco Bell Convention."
  2. k kanos Jedi Master

star 4
    I noticed that too. I think I vaguely remember the taco bell thing being here and someone mentioning it on the radio. I also noticed that Mace (Jackson) has a scruffy looking mustache and pork chops. He looks cooler. Kind of like Shaft Jedi knight. Would you like to see the other end of my lightsaber?!!! Get yo butt out of here! [face_laugh]

BTW, the last time I bought VF was for the Episode I issue also. For you parents of younger STAR WARS fans out there , you might want to flip through the magazine and rip out the racy add they have in there. If you care about it that is. I was flipping through it trying to find the STAR WARS stuff when, HEL-LO! What the heck is this!? A nude beach party? FYI. ;)
  3. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    LOL! I know the ad of which you speak, k kanos. I was quite shocked when I ran across it, as well. I definitely wasn't expecting it. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.