main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Interesting toy

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Tandeer, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    I was just told by a teacher here at school that his son bought a "Darth Tater" toy. It'a a Mr. Potato Head with a helmet, cape and all. *L*

He got it at Walmart.

2. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    Yep, seen those when we were there at the opening. I thought they were halarious!!

:)

3. britt1

britt1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    Somewhere online, may have been Rebelscum, I have seen a Stormtrooper one. It was called a Spudtrooper. It looked pretty cool too!

4. JosephEck

JosephEck Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    ok, not really a "toy", but here's a really bizarre cake-topper (for like a wedding cake) up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5577072786

I don't think the person who made this one realized the level of incest they were adding to the Star Wars universe... EP-III would have gotten an "R" or possibly even an "NC-17" rating for sure if this person was involved in the filming... :)

5. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    Hmmmm Strange topper there....

:)
    Todd
    DF

6. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    From the description that is suppose to be Anakin and Padame, but you can tell that this person has NO clue which characters are which! That is Luke and Shmi or Padame? Can't see the female figure all that clearly. Either way that's grandson and grandma or mother and son! EEEWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! *L*

7. britt1

britt1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    I emailed the lady and told her. If she gets the figures right it could be a cool cake topper!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.