main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Interlude (AU Obi death)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hananiah, Jun 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Title: Interlude
    Summery: TPM Obi Wan dies instead of Qui Gon and Mace has something to say about it.
    Spoilers" TPM
    Disclaimer: I own nothing
    Qui Gon stood staring at the crackling flames that ate his apprentice, his face a mask, no emotion bled through, his eyes remained dry but inside he was sobbing.
    He hadn't made his peace with Obi Wan, hadn't told him he was sorry and now he was dead.
    Qui Gon found himself angry.
    Angry that Obi Wan had so little disregard for his own life.
    Of course it was foolish but it was true, beside him Anakin looked crushed and confused, Qui Gon could not blame him, when Qui Gon had reported that Obi Wan had died Anakin had slipped his tiny hand in Qui Gon and had apolozied.
    Qui Gon pulled away, annoyed and said brusquely that Obi Wan had made his descion.
    He could hear the masters behind him talking but ignored them.
    'This is the price you pay, Padawan. Was it worth it?' the last words were spat out. He didn't turn as Mace came beside him, his dark face intense.
    "I guess you got what you wanted"
    And Obi Wan continued to burn.

2. jedi_bounty

jedi_bounty Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2002
    :_| This is so sad, what will the galaxy be like without Obi? A good post in and of itself though. Might I suggest expanding on it if you ever get the time? This could go a lot of places. Getting a beta reader is a very worthwhile thing, I have two for my story. Your stories are very good, they have a lot of potential.

You might wonder about my comments, why does it seem I'm trying to give you advice? Because I am! I'm a member of Reachout. I really loved your stories though. :)

JB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.