main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Internation CES 2009

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Uilmuteiz, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Howdy from a Canuck friend who will be in town from January 5th to the 12th.

I was wondering if anyone from your part of the world would like to hang out with me and maybe a few friends while we do the tourist thing on the Strip?

When I was in town last year I realized that there are more to the strip then one may think. Of course that's mainly for people who don't see it everyday.

In any case, Bob (The Canadian Mounty Jawa) will also be there so do let me know.

And if anyone is attending the 2009 CES this year, do let me know, we should grab a pop or something.

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    with CES in town I will be extremely busy, but would love to hang out. I won't be attending CES as my job requires me to be at work the days the convention is on because of the volume of calls it generates. but yes. hope to see you then.

3. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Where do you work?
    And why would they make you work on the Saturday and Sunday... that's no fun.

We are landing on Monday around noon, then I was thinking of talking my friends who have never been down the strip to the Luxor and make our way back from there to the Riviera where we will be staying.
    (yes I know how long a walk that's going to be)

Maybe we could meet somewhere along the strip for dinner?

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    i work for the company that does most of the tech support for the hotels on the strip.