1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (21-23rd November) | Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:NZ International visitors social thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kitt327, Feb 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Knight

star 3
    if this is a pub, then wouldn't Ace be underage anyway?

You must be over 18 to post here - please don't be offended if we ask for ID
  2. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
    So this is like a R18 pub-thread located inside a PG13 board? Interesting. 8-}
  3. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe Ace is that sketchy-looking kid who hangs outside the local liquor store who sheepishly asks you to buy beer and cigarettes for him.

:D
  4. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
    I had a boy asking me to buy cigs for him ouce. We got off the bus, there's a dairy nearby. I said but I'm not 18 myself, and he said because I'm a 7th former I might fool the shopkeeper. :confused: [face_laugh]
  5. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    puts on fake mostach and runs in then bvegins rolling on the floor and makibng strage noises like ace....
  6. SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Knight

star 3
    > puts on fake mostach and runs in then bvegins rolling on the floor and makibng strage noises like ace....

And the award for the most spelling mistakes in a single sentance goes to ....
  7. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    And the award for the most spelling mistakes in a single sentance goes to ....

Usually, i'd say Ace - the master of the grammatically-incorrect sentence, but YouAgain may of just turned the judges in his favour.

8. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Master

star 4
    Guess who was one of the 45% of ncea lvl 1 students who failed there essay bits in english becausde of intrusive errors
  9. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    //Bounces ACE.//

Sorry son, that transformers t-shirt is not classy enough for this bar. On your bike son.

Chans, Speights? Why ask? 1 swapper crate now and put a couple in the fridge for me for later.

Good on ya mate.
  10. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
  11. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Master

star 4
    SFL commited a hate crime against people who like transformers so much they wear there faction symbols on there shirt.
  12. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    Ace has got you there SFL.

BTW, this is becoming more of a 'local' visitors thread really than an international social thread. It's like saying we've all gone overseas and the first thing we look for is the nearest Kiwi pub.

Nice "bouncing" nonetheless SFL. Hope you are wearing the obligatory bouncer leather jacket and apathetic stare.

Right....where'd my beer go.....

Chans, better pour me another jug.
  13. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
    It's like saying we've all gone overseas and the first thing we look for is the nearest Kiwi pub.

But I'm sitting at home, right in front of my computer. 8-}
  14. Darth_Graal Jedi Master

star 4
    And I'm at work, going to the pub during work hours could be a career limiting move :(
    (runs away carefully hiding employee I.D card)
  15. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't say much in that respect unfortunately. I got suckered into a corporate liquid lunch about a fortnight back and ended up back at work somewhat anebriated.

Luckily everyone else wasn't much better so I couldn't exactly be singled out. It's a nightmare trying to explain to a client how to access their voicemail over the phone when I can barely relay them the instructions I kept forgetting.

[face_blush] :D

Geez....i better watch out i dont get the rep as the NZFF drunkard.
  16. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
  17. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    i better watch out i dont get the rep as the NZFF drunkard.

[face_plain] :(
  18. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    aww....come on folks, don't leave me to be the only habitual indulger of liquor here.....it makes me look like a wino...

19. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    I hate wine and beer. I hate bars too ... the ones on campus are usually full of cancerous fumes.

I'm allergic to fizzy drinks, don't drink tea or coffee, so pretty much all I drink is fruit juice and water. Plus the occasional hot chocolate while posting late at night on the JC :)
  20. SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Knight

star 3
    I don't drink alcohol at all, but still quite like bars and pubs if they're friendly. I'm particularly partial to The London Bar, 'cause it's quiet and you can actually carry on a conversation there ...

So, as long as this virtual bar isn't anthing like the Mos Eisley Cantina, I'm hapy enough to sit in the corner drinking my Coke ...
  21. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
    I don't touch any alcohol either :) Most soft drinks are icky except L&P :D
  22. Kai_Halicon Jedi Master

star 4
    Heh - Kitt, i was probably one of them 'cancerous fume' generators back in my study days.

Geez! I'm starting to sound like an alcoholic amonst all the non-drinkers - SFL, get yourself in here and chug a jug with me before I start to feel like the minority

23. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Should we rename this thread the "NZFF Bar Brawl" then? :D

It would be quite entertaining!!111
  24. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Master

star 4
    Or we could have a Bar Room Tidy Up like in Red Dwarf
  25. Darth_Graal Jedi Master

star 4
    How about "Dagobar"? we could have a cocktail list featuring such niceties as te Qui gon jin & tonic.

I'm with you Kai I enjoy a refreshing frosty beverage or two from time to time. I'm still a cancerous fume generator, but try to limit smoking to outdoors out of consideration to others.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.