main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ International visitors social thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kitt327, Feb 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    I liked the Dagobar suggestion immensely Graal.

I'm the most hypocritcal smoker I know. I hate the smell of it on my clothes and how people smoke indoors (heinous habbit). I also get immensely annoyed by people who go nuts if they haven't had a smoke in say, two hours. I'm rather straight-laced about it; I refuse to buy cigarettes for underage people and don't smoke around people I know who've quit or prefer me not to do it around them.

It's possibly because my own addiction is based on want rather than need - if I don't have a pack for say, three days, I don't complain. However, when I do have some, they tend to be consumed quickly. Dunno if that's a good or bad thing.

Something to phase out eventually. I'm down to what I call a 'nights and weekends' package - if you can cut it out during business hours (especially if you have chain-smoking colleagues like mine) it makes a great difference to your health and pocket.

Gah. This is me trying to justify my habbit. I should of just stuck to silence and kept smoking and minding my own business.

:D

2. -Winter-

-Winter- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Yep. Smokers, outside plz. ;) And in the case of my daddy, him living in another country means clean air for me. :)

3. MASTER_OBI-DAN

MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    This is an absolutely great idea for a thread, Kittster! ;)

Hi, everyone! :D I just thought I?d pop in and say, ?hello.? :) My name is Dan and I?m from Canada. [face_blush] I have had the distinct pleasure of knowing a few of SWNZ?s fantabulous members; in particular, Kittster, Lil_Lisa, and dArTh_wenley. And I really look forward to meeting the rest of you too! ;) Bye for now. :)

Yours truly,
    Dan

[image=http://members.shaw.ca/dan_hogan/Emoticons/Smileys/Waving.gif] [image=http://members.shaw.ca/dan_hogan/Emoticons/Smileys/Wave.gif]

4. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    Aw, it's Dan!! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

5. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    DAN wAzZzZzZzZzZzUpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpPpP

6. -Winter-

-Winter- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Hello Dan. Like teh smilies. :)

7. JEDIPAULAW

JEDIPAULAW Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Hey, I want to visit Milford Sound, Mt Cook, Queenstown and all of the brilliant scenery from LOTR :D.

By the way, where is Matt aka SWNZ these days?

8. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    SWNZ has moved on from Star Wars fandom in general. He's now the webmaster on www.soulpurpose.co.nz which is a Christian youth organisation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.