1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars Intervention: Echoes in Eternity (An Original Trilogy Game; Always taking new players!!!)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Bravo, Nov 16, 2013.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: General Perez, frozen canyon

The Major was talking details with this Priest fellow about allowing the General and three SCA Troopers on board the boarding ramp when one of the SCA Troopers by the General's swoop got the General's attention by pointing to his ear comlink.

Perez sighed, what now? A snow storm was coming, you could feel it, and Perez didn't like the idea spending the night out here in the freezing cold if you got stuck because of the storm. Without further compliant, the General listened closely to the comm message, "Should have bought 'Hit-iles', Cully! Also, remembered what happened the last time your kind of scumbag pirates annoyed 'The Supplier'!"

Well, Perez thought, at least he thinks highly of himself being "The Supplier". What? Did he have to put The in his title? Why not just Supplier? Perez was sure there were a half dozen smugglers on Tatooine right now claiming they were the best too.

"Major," Perez called out as various SCA Troopers were setting up a loose defensive formation around the sudden canyon meeting, "Did you hear that message?"

The General stopped his forward motion to the Major as the Major nodded to something else over his comm and mumbled something to Priest about feeling like a waiter taking orders from everyone, then turned to Perez, "General, our two airspeeders coming this direction got it too. They can have focused firepower in the area within moments. You are the highest ranking officer here, so your approval is needed."

"Like the anti-air missiles launched earlier?" Perez commented dryly.

"Sealed orders," the Major responded with a equally dry smile, "And of different circumstances."

"Yea," Perez replied, "My refresher visit every morning is different too from the day before," the General sighed, "Tell the airspeeders to maintain a defensive zone in the area. Do not engage, but don't let him out either. I want to meet this egoistical nut-case. He seems like he's suffering from too much time staring off into hyperspace tunnels."

Paragon

"There," the General pointed a gloved finger over Priest's shoulder out the cockpit's forward view overseeing the mountain range on either side of the ship's trek of travel; two air speeders were circling the general area as well, "That cave. About 100 meters ahead and closing. You got comms? I would like to say hello...personally."

Three SCA Troopers were all sitting on the floor behind the General, here purely for the General's personal protection.

Comms were suddenly brought online and Perez looked at Preist and mouthed, weapons ready.

Perez cleared his throat and hit the comm, "Before I blow your arse to the Northern part of the galaxy son, I would like to know who I'm talking to? Because outside of the people who deliver my toilet paper once a month, I know no such Supplier. So start talking, because I have a itchy trigger finger. And make it good, really good."

Perez didn't mind talking to the average Fringer, but this guy was pissing him off. He acted like he ruled the known galaxy! Well, not in Perez's little world. You simply didn't mess with someone labeled General. It was hazardous for your health.

TAG @Wildwookiee, @Tim Battershell
  2. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Chief Medical Officer Russel Cook (Doctor)
    Medical Bay, Johnny Boy

The Doctor raised an eyebrow at the Jedi's offer as he crossed his arms over his chest, "I'm a Doctor, Mr. Mahaben. Its my job to heal the sick with practical medical means. Not by believing in ancient religions or traditions from other cultures. However, if working with the alien populations has taught me anything, it's taught me to understand that medical science is not defined by what we see, but by what we don't understand, in order to heal the sick. So, you have my consent to preform your desired healing. With my presence there, one hundred percent of the time. My patient, my responsibility. I have the right to pull the plug any time, do you understand?"

Suddenly one of the other Mercs was waking up with an alerting, “Son of a sith…” and Cook looked at the Jedi, "Mr. Mahaben, I have patients to attend to, I hope you can be quick at this? Or as quick as is safe?"

TAG ALL IN MEDICAL BAY
  3. Tim Battershell Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Dagnir Dolin - Pilot's Station, 'Grey Pilgrim'
    Cache Chamber, 'Ice-Ball-One'

"Before I blow your arse to the Northern part of the galaxy son, I would like to know who I'm talking to? Because outside of the people who deliver my toilet paper once a month, I know no such Supplier. So start talking, because I have a itchy trigger finger. And make it good, really good."; came the reply over normal voice channels.

"Pompous Git!" Dagnir commented to the Cockpit-at-large. "COB, send this, same method as before, please; 'Which makes you either Brain-dead or Illegal Alien, Cully! That name's how I'm mostly known from Wild Space to close-in to the Core. I'm a simple business-being with a happy clientele of contacts ranging from Settlers, through Hutts, Bounty Hunters and the odd high-end Imperial, to a powerful Galaxy-wide operation that don't like its name dropped.

So, friendly advice, flare your thrusters out of this Sector, back where you came from, before every being's gripping-appendage gets turned against you! No one round here likes maverick Pirate operations!

As for blowing any part of me anywhere, start by asking yourself if I'm where you think I am. You're likely wrong! While my trigger-finger isn't itching - a simple topical lotion takes care of that - my ship and loyal crew don't take kindly to being shot at without provocation. They're just about ready to kill something, and not stop until any further threat's been abso-fragging-lutely eliminated!'"

TAG: @Bravo (for Sith-I-5 and Intervention), @Wildwookiee
    Last edited by Tim Battershell, Jun 11, 2014
  4. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Mahaben
    Johnny Boy Med Bay

All he offered the good doctor was a silent not of acknowledgement.

It seemed that the presence of another healer made the doctor uneasy, or perhaps it was because he believed that the miraluka was a ‘jedi’.

Mahaben did nothing to correct the doctor as he decided to allow the man his assumptions and misconceptions for the moment, often times this was the best course of action. The patient was the focus here, not a debate in philosophical matters.

Mahaben moved next to Nurse Ulrike who had moved to attend the waking cathar.

The ex-jedi paused and waited for the nurse to finish her diagnosis before making sure he had leave to begin his treatment.

Tag: @Jedi_padawan_leigh, @Sith-I-5 @Bravo
  5. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 9
    IC: Beskaryc Taab
    Armory, Johnny Boy. Hyperspace en route to Rhen Var

Taab gave a simple nod the consignment was deemed acceptable by the Skipper. It honestly never crossed the Mandalorian's mind that it wouldn't have been. The order to conduct a ship wide security sweep didn't come as much of a surprise either. Taab had naturally conducted one intense security sweep just after they had left Craci Prime, and a few random "checks" since then. The checks weren't as intesnive as a full on sweep, and were less likely to disrupt normal crew activities, but they weren't as thorough. This sweep would make up for anything they might have missed before.

He waited for the Captain to leave and then commed his the second in command of the security team, Mr. Zhoul Al'kesh. "Off your shebs and on your feet. Time to earn your paycheck." There was a slight grumble on the other end. Al'kesh was loyal (well to the credits payed him at least) and he did a good enough job but he didn't like to be woken up. "Chief, it's like....I can't even see my chrono to see what time it is." Taab rolled his eyes as the voice came through his console, unaccompanied by any holo. "Wake up fast Mister, the Skipper wants us to run a full security sweep before we come out of hyperspace. So get your shebs in gear or I take it out of your hide." That at least got the being's attention.

"OK, OK....I'm up." a loud yawn could be heard now. "Now, what are we supposed to be doing?"

"Security sweep," Taab barked back, he didn't like top repeat himself. "Muster the wets and report to the Armory." The wets referred to the rest of the security team, well the biological ones ones anyway. "You'll take Charlie and Delta teams. Start on the aft and head forward." Taab stood now and reached for his buy'ce. The sweep would be conducted in full kit in case anyone ran into anything. "I'll take Alfa and Baker and start forward and work our way and aft." It was a simple sweep. The two groups would be split up to cover every level and then move either forward or aft in unison. Working towards each other they would pass one another amidships and then each would continue on, covering the ground that the other had already "cleared." The redundant effort would hopefully allow them to find anything that their counterparts might have missed.

Al'kesh seemed more awake now. "If I have Delta (this was the standby team, not one of the three official shifts like Alfa, Baker and Charlie were), who is our backup?" Taab placed his bucket over his head. "Skipper is going to redeploy the Bones (the B-1 battle droids) to cover our shifts until this is done. The Betas (B-2 Super Battle droids) will form our QRF (Quick Reaction Force). Anything else?"

Taab could almost hear the red skinned being on the other end of the line shake his head. "No boss, see you in five."

"Roger that," and Taab closed the comm line.

TAG: No one yet.

IC: Atin Taab
    Rec Room/Gym, Johnny Boy. Hyperspace en route to Rhen Var

As soon as he asked his rather pedestrian question Atin saw Masha lacing her her black running shoes. "Yep," she replied in what had to have been the obvious answer to a stupid question. Trying not to show it, Atin was hit by a sudden lack of confidence. He looked to see that LT. Winterkill had not seen it, but the Nagai was no where to be found. Oddly enough that made Atin even more wary and a sense of uneasiness came over him.

"Always look cool," the words of his father came unbidden to him. "Even if you're tired, hungry, out of ammo and don't know where you are. Look cool." Right he thought to himself. Cool. He realized now that Edge had asked him a question and was looking at him expectedly. "Ah...yeah. Just here for a little workout myself. Haven't slept much since Craci Prime." It struck him as he spoke that confessing his lack of sleep might not be the best way to look cool, but it was too late for that now. What was said was said.

"How about you? Buir (father) didn't tell me why y'all were out of contact." He stepped up onto one of the other treadmills next to her, intending to run in full plates and boots. "What happened to you out there?"

TAG: @greyjedi125, @Heavy Isotope

[IMG]
    Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  6. Heavy Isotope Jedi Master

star 3
    IC: Masha Tinovorsh
    Johnny Boy, Rec Room

"Haven't slept much since Craci Prime," By the time Atin started speaking Masha hardly noticed, she had began running as he spoke. However, those words couldn't be ignored. "Yeah, same here," she said, keeping her jog at a moderate pace. "How about you? Buir didn't tell me why y'all were out of contact." He stepped up onto one of the other treadmills next to her, intending to run in full plates and boots. "What happened to you out there?"

"Well... " she said, starting to breathe a little rapidly, "I couldn't tell ya. Some blasted Rodian knocked me out while we were unwillingly en route to some Bulwark cruiser," she continued. In all honesty she couldn't remember too much, "Your old man could probably tell you better than I could.

I don't see why he didn't," her usually unwavering voice was broken up a bit by the running, she slowed down a little bit and remembered how much she hated working out around other people. "After I woke up that Rodian was taunting me for what felt like forever,

"Then I stood there for what felt like an hour or two, every now and then his annoying voice would blare out over the P.A.... " she yawned after a slight pause, "as for the ship, when I finally got out of whatever holding cell I was in; we were able to regroup, the crew was small and not very well trained, considering I didn't have a very hard time taking them down once I got hold of a blaster.

"So we got the the bridge, took care of the crew, I set the ship to egress from the system and we made it back to whats-her-face aboard Luck's Gamble. -- Or whatever it's called." she took a deep breath and exhaled, "Sooo... That's how we got back."

TAGS: @Bardan_Jusik
    Sith-I-5 and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  7. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: General Perez, Paragon

'Which makes you either Brain-dead or Illegal Alien, Cully! That name's how I'm mostly known from Wild Space to close-in to the Core. I'm a simple business-being with a happy clientele of contacts ranging from Settlers, through Hutts, Bounty Hunters and the odd high-end Imperial, to a powerful Galaxy-wide operation that don't like its name dropped.

So, friendly advice, flare your thrusters out of this Sector, back where you came from, before every being's gripping-appendage gets turned against you! No one round here likes maverick Pirate operations!

As for blowing any part of me anywhere, start by asking yourself if I'm where you think I am. You're likely wrong! While my trigger-finger isn't itching - a simple topical lotion takes care of that - my ship and loyal crew don't take kindly to being shot at without provocation. They're just about ready to kill something, and not stop until any further threat's been abso-fragging-lutely eliminated!'"

Perez sighed as he glanced at Priest, the pilot's hand at the ready to activate the ship's deadly arsenal into the cave, ensuring that anything or anyone did not survive (with the added help of structural collapse).

"Alright then," the General said, digging into his bag of tricks; if you couldn't beat 'em, use 'em, as his father had always said, "This little stand-off game of ours is going to do nobody any good. So I have a proposition, if you choose to listen to it? Lets say, in a hypothetical situation, I have several ships in desperate need of supplies and equipment. One being a very large ship. And we have to ensure that from whoever, or from wherever, we buy said equipment and supplies, there can be no trace, whatsoever. Can you provide those services?"

8. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    Medical Bay, Johnny Boy

Cook sighed with the only acknowledgment being a nod from the blind man. Through the Clone Wars, Cook had grown to admire the Jedi and their healing capabilities. But a good Doctor could never be replaced by a Jedi. The Clones had tried that in last ditch, heavy firefight situations with droid armies, opting to take a Jedi's healing abilities over a proven Combat Medic's experience. The results were less then desirable with many mishaps and Clones dying and, despite the Jedi's best abilities as Docs, the results often times turned out the same unless, a course, the Jedi was an assigned Jedi Healer, in which case, the results were much, much better.

Although Russel trusted Jedi, he worked alongside them throughout the Clone Wars, he didn't necessarily trust every Jedi with the demands of the medical profession. But, in this case, the Doc was left with little choice of action. He didn't have the equipment or supplies to heal the patient in question.

TAG MedBay
    Sith-I-5 and greyjedi125 like this.
  9. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Captain Jason Lasso
    Mess Hall, Johnny Boy

"Another early morning, Cap?" came Mr. Biggs' voice as Lasso sat in one of the booths, drinking a cup of dark hot coffee, eating a bagel with cream cheese and a side of fruit, and reading through various random news articles his Versafunction88 datapad had downloaded near their last civilized spaceport.

Lasso shook his head as he looked up at the scruffy-looking cook, "Always an early morning, Mr. Biggs."

The old space dog smiled, "Well now Cap, the stars don't wait for anyone, now do they?"

"I guess not, Mr. Biggs."

"Well Cap, I'll give you a deal. If you discard that awful bagel into the nearest trashcan, let me cook you up something special before the early morning zombies come in for their meals. Call it a meal fit for a Captain!"

Lasso looked at his bagel, then back up at Biggs, "You know Mr. Biggs, I got this bagel from your refrigerator. And the fruit."

"Aye Cap, that you did! That you did! But let Mr. Biggs remind the good Captain that he took said bagel from my refrigerator before I even came in this morning and did not see, nor maybe care, for the green mold that was on it."

Lasso shrugged, "I scrapped it off."

Biggs clasped Lasso on the shoulder with a toothy smile, "Aye Captain, that be a true spacer! Now let me fix the Captain up something more suitable for his position, aye?"

Lasso nodded, "Aye."

Biggs kept his grin going and retreated back to the kitchen. Lasso turned back to his news article roaming when Dude came rolling into the Mess Hall...with pink make-up on.

Lasso's eyes went big, "What in the Corellian Nine Hells!?"

Biggs didn't know what to say as he stood in the kitchen, "Ah Cap, do you two need a moment?"

"A moment for what?" Lasso asked back, "It looks like he lost a bet!"

"Oh dear my good ole' Captain! No one has told you, have they?" Biggs replied.

Lasso's face grew stern as he focused his full glare on Biggs, "Told me what, Mr. Biggs?"

"Well," Biggs said sheepishly with a shrug, "His, well, things."

"Things?" Lasso replied.

Suddenly Dude made a series of beeps and whistles and one of his compartments popped open and a woman-stylish umbrella with pink coverings and purple dots dropped to the floor at Dude's feet.

"Yea," Biggs said, "Things."

"Oh boy," Lasso said.

TBC
    Sith-I-5 and Tim Battershell like this.
  10. Tim Battershell Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Dagnir Dolin - Pilot's Station, 'Grey Pilgrim'
    Cache Chamber, 'Ice-Ball-One'

Waiting for a response to his latest sally, Dagnir (not for the first time) felt great gratitude towards his three ParaSentients; COB, COSS and Grey Pilgrim herself. In many ways the three of them had become the family he had never known. Ma-Ma and Old Eli didn't really count, despite both being kindly and caring.

He'd coined the term 'ParaSentient', which applied to any higher Artificial Intelligence that had formed a personality - on a practical level, that meant astromechs and above - as he thought it demeaning that such be addressed as 'Droid', let alone the much more derogatory terms in common use. For a similar reason, neither COB nor COSS had had a memory-wipe since he had first brought them aboard. Nor would they ever!

His companion ParaSentients didn't ask for much for their absolute loyalty and unstinting assistance either; just regular meals at the recharging point plus oil baths for the 'Boys'; fuel and quality maintenance for the Pilgrim; at that select place on Nar Shaddaa, no less! Heck, if Solo took the Falcon in there for repairs, upgrades and servicing, it just had to be top-notch!

The six Security Element Droideka units that travelled with him aboard the Pilgrim, four of which were currently deployed to protect the ship - as per Standard Operating Procedure - couldn't properly be called ParaSentients; they had insufficient AI to form real personalities of their own, but they were valued subordinates nonetheless. He'd never encountered hostile sentients during his exploration and retrieval missions, but there had been encounters with predatory non-sentient lifeforms on a few occasions, all dealt with very efficiently indeed!

"Alright then," came the reply over the Comm circuit, "This little stand-off game of ours is going to do nobody any good. So I have a proposition, if you choose to listen to it? Lets say, in a hypothetical situation, I have several ships in desperate need of supplies and equipment. One being a very large ship. And we have to ensure that from whoever, or from wherever, we buy said equipment and supplies, there can be no trace, whatsoever. Can you provide those services?"

This was a definite improvement over volleys of threats and weaponry! Puzzling, though, he'd never heard of Pirates 'buying' anything at all, just taking. Perhaps they weren't Pirates, then? Their actions to date didn't chime with what he'd heard about the Rebels, though, that group seemed to go out of its way to risk betrayal with its recruitment policy. He needed more information on who these people were and what they were after. Also, given their evident lack of local knowledge, where they'd come from!

Over the voice-channel this time he said; "Sounds like the way I normally do business, so the hypothetical short answer, depending on the availability of what you'd want, is 'Yes'. Have you got a shopping list ready? If you have the authority to pull the plug on any more hasty unpleasantness, we could discuss it; either while I'm recovering the Lifter Droids I came here to collect, putting them aside to defrost and seeing that the good fuel left in a tank here doesn't go to waste, or later at a time and place of your choice. If here, don't worry about my Droideka Security Team, they only respond to direct threats of imminent harm to me or our home."

By making this offer Dagnir was doing something unusual, but not entirely unprecedented. Direct personal contact was something he normally avoided, if at all possible; the better to remain 'securely in the shadows'; but sometimes it was unavoidable. And he did want a close-up look at these characters!

TAG: @Bravo (for Sith-I-5 and Intervention), @Wildwookiee
  11. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Priest, ParagonLocation: Rhen Var

Priest listened to the exchange and thought to himself how self-involved this “The Supplier” was. He hadn’t been in the business of acquisitions for very long, but the whole brazen blasting in and asking questions later was a good way of releasing him into a haze of unincorporated molecules. Oh well, to each their own.

Priest had rotated the ship to present the heavily armored stern toward the cave, but more importantly, the high powered turbolaser turret was tracking, Priest controlling the target acquisition and fire control from his heads up display. Should anything even twitch that was not supposed to, hellfire would rain down.

Priest cut the comm. “General, I don’t know what I feel about this impetuous and presumptuous ‘The Supplier,’ other than the fact that the ‘The’ in “The Supplier” irritates me on a spiritual level. I’m on your cred, but I’d be very careful with this man.”

12. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Technician Flavin, Bridge Officer Bob, Aurora Cradmoon, Delicate Delinquent bridge, and Mobile Command Base in TIE Hangar, respectively.

The Jod technician divided his attention between the ship status, and the database search he had going for the last ten minutes, searching for the “Moff Densra” that the ‘Supplier’ choob had name-dropped.

The scrolling green aurabesh on the console screen halted finally, bleeped, and flashed up what it had found.

Negative search result.” He reported, eliciting a non-committal grunt from Bobob.

“I suppose he could have made the name up.” The Bridge Officer mused. The ship’s database had been unchanged from when they had captured her, apart from to add details of ships and bases as they had come across them. Imperial, Jod, others. “I’m more bothered as to how he ID’d us as not being official, so quickly.”

He turned to face the tech. “Send that ‘Special Identification File’ down to Cradmoon for analysis.”

Flavin nodded, pressing the internal comlink on his board. “Bridge to Cradmoon. You in the MCB?

Cradmoon, copy. Yeah, I’m in the Analysis Section. I detected a twenty-five klick radius energy spike from the surface of the planet. Consistent with comlink usage, but not with any comms procedures that we have used in recent weeks.

Flavin raised an eyebrow. “Good spot, Cradmoon. We have an intruder that didn’t buy that we were Imperial, and tried to decoy us with an explosion in the asteroid field. He must have made it to the surface. ” There was silence from the young woman he was speaking to. “You still there?

Sorry, yeah.

I am sending a file down to you that the intruder transmitted across to us. Called it a ‘Special Identification File’-

Before you send it, did you virus-check it?

This time it was Flavin’s turn to pause. “Good point. No alarms went off when we received it; I assumed it was safe.

“Never assume.” Bobob chimed in, with a mentoring tone that the technician found annoying in that instance. “Double check.”

Oh, don’t go all NCIS on me.” Flavin complained, referring to the KoJ drama that was broadcast throughout the Colonies and Fleet, Northern (Region) Criminal Investigative Service.

It could never be broadcast on the homeworld, due to the mysterious entropy that broke down any technology on the planet.

Okay, its safe. Transmitting now.

Aaannnddd…received.

Good. See if you can break the password. Bridge out.” Flavin looked across to the liaison officer. “What do we do about the cargo transport that Major George requested, earlier?

Bobob gave his colleague a look as if the answer was obvious. “Keep it in the hangar till the Major calls from the surface to give us the all clear.” He glanced quickly at his own sensors. “Meanwhile we hold station to intercept this Supplier before he jumps into hyperspace.”

Flavin nodded.

Tag: @Bravo (Major George, eventually)
  13. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Nurse Ulrike, medbay, the Johnny Boy

Ulrike stood by as the Doctor and the Jedi exchanged information. She looked at Dr Cooke.

Mr. Mahaben, I have patients to attend to-

Apart from the sick Cathar, she had no idea who he was referring to, unless a distracted crewmember had walked into a door during the doctor’s travels.

She looked back at Mahaben, who nodded. She looked back at the Doc. This was like the slowest ball-and-bat game ever.

She noticed that the jedi had moved next to her, and joined her in looking down into the open eyes of the Cathar.
    She had the feeling that he was waiting for her to do something, though she had no idea what.

Ulrike lifted her right hand over Oshi, and waved it vaguely, “Izzy wizzy, lets get busy?” She glanced primly up at Mahaben. “Alrighty then, your turn. I’m going for a sit-down.” She moved past the jedi and headed for the Doctor’s Office, making a beeline for the visitor chair.

The jedi would no doubt call for her when he had some toxic deposits for her to clean up.

Tag: @greyjedi125 (Mahaben), @Bravo (Dr Cooke), @Jedi_padawan_leigh (Kannari Oshi)
    Bravo and greyjedi125 like this.
  14. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Kannari Oshi
    Johnny Boy Medical bay

A human nurse decked out in white entered Kannari's field of vision, instructing her to lie still. Drawing in a deep breath, she attempted to start piecing things together in her aching head. Slowly, things started to come back to the groggy Cathar, fuzzy images dancing across her mind…

---

The cries of the young female passenger echoed through the crashed bus, her face pale and streaked with tears as Kannari tried to the staunch the blood flowing from a badly injured leg. The makeshift bandages created from Niall’s over jacket were not enough to work with, and the girl was going into shock. The sound of the window panel above her cracking drew her gaze upward, watching as the already established cracks in the transparisteel started to spread and grow under the weight of the debris that rested against the fragile glass. She also became alarmingly aware of the increasing sound of straining metal as the vehicle started to buckle under the strain.
    The window suddenly shattered.

“GET DOWN!” Niall shouted, joining the chorus of terrified screams of those still living within the vehicle as glass and debris rained down onto them. Kannari tried to shelter the young woman but was struck by a falling panel, pain exploding in her head as world went sideways. The sound of the bounty hunter cursing and the swirling dust were the last things she registered as the world went black…

“…Hey, can you hear me…?”

“…This one’s still alive, give me a hand…”

Rescuers.

Someone had sent help…

---

The nurses voice brought her back to the present “Izzy wizzy, lets get busy? Alrighty then, your turn. I’m going for a sit-down.”

“The bus… passengers…” Kannari asked aloud to anyone who would care to listen “Did they survive?”

TAG: @Bravo, @Sith-I-5, @greyjedi125 @Master Selkath
    Last edited by Jedi_padawan_leigh, Jun 15, 2014
  15. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Johnny Boy, Med bay

With a measure of curiosity, the ex-jedi regarded Nurse Ulrike, who lifted her right hand over the cathar female and waved it vaguely, saying: “Izzy, wizzy, let’s get busy?”

There was a small pause. Nothing seemed to have happened, then the nurse glaced over at Mahaben.

“Alright then, your turn. I’m going to for a sit down.”

The nurse then moved past the blindfolded miraluka and headed for the Doctor’s Office. Mahaben was momentarily perplexed by her actions, but did not spend any time overthinking such things. Rather, he moved to occupy the space the nurse had been standing in, which was much closer to the patient, then placed his right hand upon her brow and his left upon her stomach. As his hands made contact, he let the force flow between them. The cathar female spoke then: "The bus...passengers...Did they survive?"

“Be at ease, I am here to help you. I am a friend…” he said in reassuring tones as he dipped his head in concentration. He had no answer for her question, still he attempted to make her feel at ease.

Mahaben first began to induce a sense of deep calm upon the cathar, and once that was accomplished, he delved into the currents of the force which enshrouded the cathar, as it did himself an all living things. Thankfully, he had already detected the radioactive toxins which invaded the patient's biology. Now that he was thus connected with her, he spared no time in isolating said toxins and began the detoxification process.

Natural biology was designed with a self-cleansing mechanism. The body got rid of waste and sickness, but often times needed assistance depending on the severity of the invading malady. This was such a time, since the medical facility could not aid her presently. Mahaben called on Ashla, the light side of the Force, as he continued to monitor the cathar in order to manage any physical discomfort she might experience from the extraction.

He could already feel her body’s biology beginning its purging process.

Nice and easy…. He thought.

“Nurse….” He found himself saying.

Tag: EDITED @Jedi_padawan_leigh, @Bravo, @Sith-I-5 ( Somehow I knew you'd post before me Leigh, lol! such is my luck. )
    Last edited by greyjedi125, Jun 15, 2014
  16. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Yavscout, Deputy the Astromech, Yav’s Ready Room, the Johnny Boy corvette.

Yavscout paused in his typing to glance out the curved strip of transparisteel at the roiling chaos of hyperspace.
    The phenomena did not affect him as it did some humans, and he could watch it without sickness.

He wondered whether to add onto the After Action Report, his race, with Airen and Luke up the artificial beach serving the Cadomai Prime Kontiki hotel, chased by an AT-PT (All Terrain Personal Transport) and stormies in a SedriMotors Amphibion boat.

A turret on the Amphibion had blasted a chunk out of the hotel’s sea wall as it approached the beach, prompting the Merc to turn and fire several shots at it, while Luke had run ahead, up the cloying golden sands, then onto a natural rock path between an open-sided restuarant and a pool area, only to trip on an unseen length of fibrecord stretched across the path at ankle height, falling flat on his face!

Cracken and Yav had looked around as Skywalker’s cry of surprise got cut-off by the crunching impact, and had spotted Boba Fett again, this time wagging a gloved forefinger, before launching into the air and out of sight courtesy of his rocket pack.

“Bastiche!” Cracken had muttered as he hooked a hand under Luke’s arm to help him up.

“He’s following us!” Luke’s high-pitched shriek bubbled through the blood on his face upon seeing the infamous bounty hunter.

Yav knew he could be annoyingly literal at times. “I dunno if it counts as ‘following’ if he’s in front of us, Luke.

With laser blasts chasing them as the Amphibion beached, and Imperials scrambled over the sides, the Merc and Rebels had retreated further into the hotel grounds.

Duh-weet-do-woot-woot. Deputy whistled from elsewhere in the Ready Room.

Yavscout looked round. “What’s that? Timmy has fallen down the well?

The black-and-white astromech’s main circular photoreceptor lens regarded him silently.

I’m kidding. Security Chief Taab has started another security sweep has he?
    Nobody tells me anything around here.

Duh- woot!

The elf sighed. “Okay yes, you did just tell me. I mean apart from you.

Dee- weet.

Granted, Jase tells me things too.” Yav showed Deputy his palms in surrender. “Alright, no need to list everyone amongst the crew that have been known to tell me things.

Yav decided not to add the hotel episode to his report, and signed it off, ready to be presented to the Captain when he called a meeting of the senior staff, or asked for it.

Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad corridors." He tried out in pidgin Mando'a. “Today is a good day to do something in corridors. Mm. I don’t have the Mando’ word for ‘search’ in there, and they probably have another word for corridor.” Yav frowned to himself. Wasn't 'jatne' a Rodian word?

Deputy blooped that for Mandalorians, the word ‘corridor’ was probably synomynous with ‘ambush choke point’.

Yav nodded in agreement, and keyed Taab on his wristlink. “Security Chief Taab from Yav. Want any help on your security sweep?” He waited to hear what words the gruff merc would combine with his characteristic ‘couldn’t give two shabs’, this time.

Tag: @Bardan_Jusik (Taab)

OOC: Hotel and beach description based on hotel where I am.
    Last edited by Sith-I-5, Jun 15, 2014
    Bravo and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  17. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    GAME MASTER OOG: After some discussion amongst the Staff and @Tim Battershell, it has been agreed that Tim's character will be removed In-Character from the game and he will resubmit a new Character Sheet upon his so desire. This is a character termination post. There should be no alternative thoughts as to the disposal of Tim's original character other then the fact that Tim will simply be resubmitting a new Character Sheet for approval.

IC: General Perez, Paragon

"Sounds like the way I normally do business, so the hypothetical short answer, depending on the availability of what you'd want, is 'Yes'. Have you got a shopping list ready? If you have the authority to pull the plug on any more hasty unpleasantness, we could discuss it; either while I'm recovering the Lifter Droids I came here to collect, putting them aside to defrost and seeing that the good fuel left in a tank here doesn't go to waste, or later at a time and place of your choice. If here, don't worry about my Droideka Security Team, they only respond to direct threats of imminent harm to me or our home."

“General, I don’t know what I feel about this impetuous and presumptuous ‘The Supplier,’ other than the fact that the ‘The’ in “The Supplier” irritates me on a spiritual level. I’m on your cred, but I’d be very careful with this man.”

Perez sighed. "Well frag it, this man is more of a threat to base security then anything else! Damn it all to hell!" Perez vented, frustrated at the choice he was facing, "If he says who he says he is and he knows all those people and seems like he's plenty well armed with droids in there..." Perez shook his head, "...we can't afford the risk of a double cross. We'd be sitting ducks here against an Imperial landing force in full strength. Do it Priest, blow the Sithing cave to hell. And then blow it up some more when your done...I want to make sure he's dead," the General turned to one of the soldiers behind him, "Alert the Major. I need a search team here on the double for confirmation of his death. And presumed droids and any other evidence to his job activities."

One of the soldiers nodded, "Yes, sir," and got on his helmet comm, hoping the mountains wouldn't scramble his signal too bad.

Perez turned back to front and nodded to Priest, "Do it."

Perez flipped a switch on the console and a song filled the cabin as the Paragon's weaponry lanced out towards the cave.

Music

Perez watched as the ordinance impacted the cave and quoted a famous line, "War is hell."

Last edited by Bravo, Jun 16, 2014
  18. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    Medical Bay, Johnny Boy

Russel stood back in thoughtful, quiet observatoion as events started to unfold. A bus and passengers? A tramatic memory event resurfacing no doubt. Despite all the medical terms and defibnations for things Cook could pull out, sometimes, it was a very simple pleasure of his to watch another healer work. But it would also be his duty to jump in if things didn't go as planned.

“Nurse….”

Cook's eyes flashed to the vital signs screen on pure training and his eyes narrowed as the vital signs showed the body was starting to work harder at doing something. Cook was already unfolding his arms and beginning the process of walking over to the Jedi and stopping him when Ulrike nicely slipped her way in between his path of travel and the Jedi and addressed the Jedi with her back to him.

Cook glowed with silent frustration, she had done that on purpose! She wanted to give the Jedi the chance, whereas Cook was more then willing to pull the plug now and let his skills do what he could.

TAG Medbay
  19. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    IC:priest , Paragon

Priest set his jaw and depressed the firing trigger on the flight yoke. The ship bucked on its repulsor lifts as verdant energy exploded from the aft turbolaser battery. The first rounds vaporized the ice and snow surrounding the cave creating a hellfire of heat and static discharge as the ionized particles of the beams passed through the atmosphere. The bolts impacted somewhere in the back of the cave. Priest adjusted the pitch on the turret, bringing the firing arc closer to the wall, walking the laser blasts across unseen territory within the cave. Suddenly there was a secondary explosion as the turbolaser blast impacted a fuel source. The ground shook as a fireball exploded out of the mouth of the cave, licking the Paragon's shields and straining the repulsors to maintain a solid gunnery platform. The cave mouth, now molten rock began to slag and close as the entire hillside collapsed in on itself and began burning. With that, Priest released the trigger.

The General somberly said something about war being hell, and Priest heartily agreed. He had no idea who this "The Supplier" was, but he knew he was no more. He was also more certain now than ever that these people were more than they seemed to be. This was a tough decision, and preemptive attacks were a shaky moral choice; however the man had displayed aggression and only decided to negotiate when his back was against the wall. It was the right decision...though Priest wondered if the same logic had been applied to the destruction of Alderaan. The only thing that Priest knew at this very moment was that he needed a drink.

"General, now that this nasty business has been concluded, what say that you and I figure out how to get these supplies where they're needed? Also, I'd like to speak with Taller so I can deliver Pierce's message."

TAG @Bravo, @Tim Battershell

OOC: I hope Tim does resubmit, he is a decent writer.
    Last edited by Wildwookiee, Jun 17, 2014
  20. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Johnny Boy, Med Bay

It was a wondrous thing he could not easily convey for those unfamiliar with the Force. The way the affected cells and the damaged tissues purged themselves of the toxic particles and were carried by a cleansing stream that flowed through the cathar’s biology. Immediately, reparation and healing began in the cleansed areas, even while the fluid which now carried the isolated ‘malaise’ was purged via the body’s natural disposal methods.

Mahaben needed to continue and maintain the force-induced process as he also kept the patient under a form of ‘sedation’. This is why he required a second pair of hands to collect what was being discharged. The cathar was in great physical condition and also quite resilient. Her biological stress level appeared to be minimal thanks to her physical conditioning and good health. The former jedi took a moment to be mentally impressed by this. At the end of the process, she would only feel fatigued and would likely need bed rest and fluids to replace any lost.

“She’s quite strong. I expect a speedy recovery…” He said without looking at Nurse Ulrike.

The first purging wave had passed, with the second not being too far behind.

Tag: @Sith-I-5, @Bravo ( @Jedi_padawan_leigh )

OOC: Yes, I too hope that @Tim Battershell re-submit a new character.
    Bravo and Tim Battershell like this.
  21. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Nurse Ulrike, Medbay, the Johnny Boy corvette

Ulrike's choob had barely pressed down on the seat cushion in the Doctor's Office, when Mahaben had called for her.

So she was back beside the patient, and not without enough time passing to let her off answering the Cathar's question about the bus and the passengers.

"Well, I'm not going to lie to you, Kannari." She decided on the hoof, "The bus, the bus is history. As for the passengers, two expired from their injuries during the run to Craci Two, but we delivered te rest safely to the medical facilities there."

Mahaben continued doing his thing. "She’s quite strong. I expect a speedy recovery..."

"That will be a good result." Ulrike agreed, placing a damp cloth on Oshi's forehead.

Tag: @Bravo, @greyjedi125, @Jedi_padawan_leigh
    Bravo likes this.
  22. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Havah Jeth
    Engine Room, Johhny Boy en route via hyperspace

Looking up at the reactor he listened for merely a moment more before he felt a slight vibration at his hip. Time was up. Time to once more face the ship, and if Lasso had been successful once more, time to face the Doctor again. Now that was something he was not looking forward to doing, but the liquid nectar of life, which he took the last burning sip of, was now coursing well enough through his veins.

With a sigh of contentment, a rare thing found in the precious moments between the heady warmth at the bottom of a bottle and the beginning of the far too rapid climb back to sobriety, he was content. With all the deaths, with all the births, and with all the unjust and cruel natures of a galaxy cycling through yet another dimming of the lights, he was content in this moment as he watched the radiant display of colors of infra-red emitting in time with the cyclical nature of the reactor. Then, he let go.

The glass fell and despite Pic's best effort it shattered upon the walkway. Sighing he felt the moment slip away as he slowly backed up to the wall, his mag boots clacking upon the ceiling. Soon with a well known crawl down the wall he was on the cat walk with a pair of dimly burning photoreceptors burning into his eyes as he deactivated the mag-boots. "What? It slipped. . .you didn't. . .add it to the bill." he finally stated with a sigh. Here he was thinking the Doctor was the worst thing he would have to face.

As a mouse droid, one of the many in the engine room that kept the grime down and performed small maintenance and other tasks came wheeling up it squaked harshly at Havah. Setting his helmet back into place he saw the translation scroll across his face. {What happened!}

[He dropped a glass. Clean it up.]

{Of course! Why that is the only reason I carry this broom brush and dust tray around. . .to clean up after sloppy meat bags.}

"Was all that snark really necessary?"

At a sudden flurry of text from both droids upon his panel he raised his hands in self defense. "You know the account codes Pic. Let's leave it at that." he finished with a placating gesture before leaving the room and heading to his own to store the boots and retrieve his regular armored pair.

TAG: Any.

Bravo and Sith-I-5 like this.
  23. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Technician Flavin, Bridge Officer Bob, Johmer Evanzon, Devon Robie (npcs), Delicate Delinquent Immobiliser 418 interdictor cruiser

The technician sat hunched over his console, listening patiently to a communication coming up from the ice planet.

"Okay, thanks for letting us know. 'Delinquent out." He looked up at the slim Bobob, who was in turn, gazing out the bridge windows at their topside quad-turrets vapourising rocks attracted out of the cluster by the interdictor's gravitational field. "Bridge Officer, Outpost Nowhere reports that the intruder vessel has been destroyed."

Bobob turned round, looking pensive. "I don't like the intruder so readily ID'ing us as being non-Imperial. This only works if we are able to keep up the pretense."

"Actually, that is not true, sir." Flavin defended, "The DD's size works for us too. Despite the 'Supplier' talking aggressive, he couldn't very well do anything against us, could he?"

"Still, get that SGIS pair up here. I want to debrief them on what occurred and see what options they can offer for us to mitigate repeat occurences. Also, return the ship to Condition Three and despatch that shuttle to the surface."

Flavin nodded. "Copy that."

Maintenance Shaft between decks 12-13

The human male climbing down the metal ladder within the claustrophobic maintenance shaft answered to the name Johmer Evanzon, or his favourite nickname, "Jedi Johmer".

The light-skinned jedi knight, for that was what he was, had an unruly head of brown hair, and stubble around his chin, the latter unusual for him, but he had allowed his personal standards to slip whilst stationed on this Merc-captured interdictor.

He wore the standard brown trousers commonly worn by the old Order, tucked into brown leather boots, while his white short-sleeved top had red rings rimming the ends of the sleeves, denoting his 'Agent' status, and the stylised red 'SGIS' letters over the left breast area.

Perspiration made a sheen on his visible arms within the more than warm shaft, and with his arms stretched up to support his weight, the lifted hem of the t-shirt showed a simple lightsabre hilt swinging on his right hip.

Johmer's task within the shaft was to check with his mind, the thick black power cable running down through the shaft for defects or breakages.
    It was one of several running from the SERRIDGE Seal deflector shield generator salvaged from the wreck of a Nebulon-B frigate at the recent Battle of the Whendyll System, and installed in the damaged and emptied out gravity well sphere, where his fellow SGIS agent, Devon Robie, and several Kingdom of Jod engineers and techs were working now.

Stepping off the ladder onto the intersection platform skirting the vertiginous shaft, which indicated that he had reached Deck 12, Johmer cocked his head to listen to a ship-wide announcement coming through the bulkhead: THIS IS THE BRIDGE. STAND DOWN TO CONDITION THREE THROUGHOUT THE SHIP.

The jedi breathed in relief. It would have sucked to have had the ship engage in combat before the enhanced shielding that he was working on, ready to help out.

His SGIS-issue wrist-communicator whistled for attention.

"Yeah?" He responded. He knew there were only two Secret Galactic Intelligence Service operatives in-system, and the other was his Rodian pal, Agent Robie.

"Hey," Johmer recognised Devon's voice. He should; they had flown and worked together on and off since about five years into the Great Jedi Purge. Since the Rodian had beaten an Imperial search team to Johmer's location, stranded in deep space in an Utapaun' Porax-38 starfighter. "mark where you got to, and meet me on the bridge in twenty standard minutes. The ship commander wants to see us."

The jedi nodded. "Cool. That should give me time to get cleaned up."

Tag: no-one
  24. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    OOG: EDITED. Waiting until later to post this.
    Last edited by Bravo, Jun 19, 2014
  25. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Winterkill
    Aboard the Johnny Boy

There was no need to linger by the door of the rec room. He heard what sounded like continued conversation, which confirmed that ‘working-out’ was no longer the focus, but a mere vehicle to facilitate a more social agenda.

Winterkill smirked in small amusement. Young Atin was at the right age for this sort of thing. Very few sentients ( and none that he personally knew) could master their nature to such a degree that allowed them to circumvent certain core impulses and cravings. The nagai doubted that Atin himself was a product of mere calculated planning.

The pale nagai shook his head slightly and sighed as he moved away from the rec room.

As he walked down the corridor, still trying to figure out where else aboard the ship could meet his needs, a particular sound caught his attention. Winterkill stopped to listen. There. It was the sound of foot falls, but not standard ones however. If he was not mistaken, it sounded like someone was wearing….

Dark eyes narrowed briefly as the nagai moved stealthily and with purpose in the direction of the sound.

Within moments, he could hear the sound clearly. He was at a cross section, so he pressed himself against the wall and let whomever the peculiar sound belonged to pass.

A jolt of internal surprise and mischief crested within the nagai as he realized who it was, but then the feeling immediately died. True, Havah Jeth was giving away his location by wearing mag boots, but he was also wearing his helmet, which meant the likelihood of surprising him was very low, if not impossible. Dang! It was probably one of his 'traps'.

Nevermind that. Havah’s droid was also in tow. There was no surprising the arkanian in that case. If he were anyone else, then the nagai might have a good chance of pulling it off.

In the end, Winterkill simply rounded the corner and silently came out of his hiding place.

“You expecting to be in zero G any time soon? Should I be concerned?”

Winterkill inquired casually, as he caught up with the only being in the galaxy he might consider the closest thing to a ‘friend’, whatever that really meant in these strange days.

Tag: @Mitth_Fisto
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza