main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Library Intervention (Quick Reference)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    [​IMG]
    Imagine created by CPL_Macja

Welcome to Intervention's Library Thread! This thread is primarily used as a quick reference to various frequently needed statistics and information about the game's Out-of-Game and In-Character functions. Other information regarding Intervention can be found on our Library Wiki (in-active, but still used as a reference)! :)

Note: Please note that this thread is in development and is not yet finished. Updates can be expected as often as is possible by the Game Master of Intervention.

INDEX

• Page 1
    The Basics
    1. Introduction Page / Index
    2. Roster
    3. The Story of Intervention
    4. Declaration of Foundation
    5. Declaration of the Force
    6. How to Join & Character Sheet
    7. Rules
    8. Copyright
    9. Timeline
    10. Game Polices
    11. Force Ranking System
    12. Force Ranking System (Cont.); Level One
    13. Force Ranking System (Cont.); Level Two
    14. Force Ranking System (Cont.); Level Three
    15. Organizations related to Intervention
    16. Locations
    17. Mercs; Johnny Boy
    18. Mercs; Ships & Vehicles
    19. Rebel Alliance; Commanders & Command Units
    20. Galactic Empire; Commanders & Command Units
    21. Galactic Empire; Specialized Units
    22. Galactic Empire; Ships
    23. The Beats; Soldiers
    24. The Beats; Specialized Units
    25. The Beasts; Ships
    • Page 2
    The Mercs

1. Roster
    2. Johnny Boy
    3. Ships & Vehicles
    4. Bases

• Page 3
    Galactic Empire

• Page 4
    Kingdom of Jod

1. Kingdom of Jod Star Ships, Vehicles, and Vessels; Information about the Jod Military Forces; Information about the House of Royal Intelligence
    2. Red Rock Kingdom History, Culture, and Military
    3. Kingdom of Jod History and Culture
    4. King's Army
    5. Strategic Command Army
    6. Special Forces
    7. Kingdom of Jod Ground and Ground Support Forces
    8. Kingdom's Navy
    9. Naval Guard
    10. Starfighter Corps
    11. Medical Wing
    12. Royal-class Carrier
    13. Galaxy Defender-class Dreadnought
    14. Under Construction (Blank)
    15. Under Construction (Blank)
    16. King II-class Battleship
    17. King-class Battleships (includes King I, King IC-class Battleships, and King-class Carrier)
    18. King-class Assault Ship
    19. King-class Hospital Ship
    20. Petulant-class Heavy Cruiser
    21. Vigorous-class Frigate
    22. Light-class Destroyer
    23. Bastion-class Frigate
    24. Strike-class Corvette
    25. Sentinel-class Patrol Craft

• Page 5
    Terran Federation

• Page 6
    Classified

• Page 7
    Other Fractions

• Page 8
    Character Sheets (Player Characters, PCs)

• Page 9
    Non-Player Characters (NPCs)

Please DO NOT post a "reply" in this thread. This thread is designed for Bravo (Game Master of Intervention) to post uninterrupted Out-of-Game Library information regarding Intervention in a manner that maintains a sense of order and functionality to the Library, without readers having to "surf" the Library for information among replies to any of the posts with-in the Library not of Bravo's creation.

The Vanguard and greyjedi125 like this.
  2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    DECLARATION OF FOUNDATION

Updated: 10-06-2014

Intervention: Echoes in Eternity, STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)---Always taking new players!, Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread), Library Wiki, Quick Reference, and any other past, present, future, open, or locked threads affiliated to Intervention on the Jedi Council Boards (hosted on TheForce.net) and any other offsite websites (community boards or otherwise) are founded on the following basis and principles listed below within this Declaration of Foundation:

• Intervention is founded on the following basis and principles of The Holy Bible and the practices and theology found within Christian theology related to The Holy Bible.
    As a game, Intervention DOES NOT force, convince, threaten, pressure, bribe, sell, or in any other way take away the freedom of an individual to make their own religious or non-religious choices. As a game, Interventionis dedicated to providing a safe, friendly, and welcoming role playing environment to all who play and or read the game's posts, without infringing upon a individual's rights to choose or not choose a religious, political, or cultural stance.

While Intervention's storyline and various plots may support, make references to, and (or) follow The Holy Bible and Christian theology, no player or staff member in Intervention is required to, convinced to agree to, have to support, or endorse The Holy Bible and (or) Christian theology.

DECLARATION OF "THE FORCE"
    Updated 11/01/2014

"The Force" is to be used in STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)---Always taking new players!, Intervention: Echoes in Eternity, and their affiliated threads of [Library Thread] STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game), Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG social thread), Intervention Library Thread (wiki) and Intervention (Quick Reference) in a manner and direction that reflects George Lucas's STAR WARS vision, from (the six original movies, including DVD release) Episode One, The Phantom Menace through to Episode Six, Return of the Jedi.

In relation to that STAR WARS vision, Intervention (blanket title for all threads related to the game threads and their affiliated threads, as well as all off-site wikis and other off-site web sites related to Intervention) will rely on the six original STAR WARS movies (Episode One through Episode Six) first and foremost and the Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force as the primary sources of information regarding "The Force".

Other Walt Disney and LucasFilm Story Group (as of 2012), LucasBooks, and LucasArts licensed STAR WARS material, primarily other Essential Guide(s) and related Legends (formerly "Expanded Universe") material that is considered applicable to "The Force" of George Lucas' STAR WARS vision in the six original movies (including Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II), can be used as secondary information gathering sources.

Wookieepedia may be used for information gathering on "The Force," but where such information conflicts with the six original movies, the movies first and foremost and then Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force will override all information located on Wookieepedia and other web pages or published information regarding "The Force" that is not a LucasFilm Story Group or one of it's divisions' (LucasBooks, LucasArts, etc.) licensed material.

Regarding Intervention specifically as a game, Bravo and greyjedi125 as Game Master and Honorary Game Master respectfully, will both hold the Force Game Master position and will oversee all matters, actions, and rules involving "The Force". Bravo and greyjedi125's rule and say is final in all matters regarding "The Force," unless it counters one of the "primary sources" listed above. Those agents (i.e. players and or staff) appointed by Bravo or greyjedi125 are the only other persons charged with the authority to deal with any aspects regarding "The Force" specific to Intervention from a staff / management point of view.

Intervention will have NO Sith, Dark Jedi, or Gray Jedi based characters, only staff and appointed players in Intervention may have the ability to role play as such character types. This is a safe guard to ensure Intervention's storyline is kept intact.

Intervention will maintain a basic "Force System," in which case there are two categories: Game Characters and Storyline Characters.

• Game Characters; are controlled by either Players or Staff and are regarded as either PCs or NPCs in either chart. Game Characters are restricted to Base and Padawan levels (see below). In certain situations where a player or staff member can prove in-game training, combat experience, and other experience-rated situations, a Game Character can "move up" to the Jedi Knight level, but this must be done with the blessing of either Bravo or greyjedi125. In order for players to move up from Base level to Padawan level, a player or staff member must show suitable progress in using the Force in the game and training in the Force in the game, at which point will be judged by Bravo or greyjedi125.
    • Storyline Characters; are controlled by Staff only and are regarded as either PCs or NPCs. Storyline Characters have no restriction to their abilities (as long as there is no god-moding) and can range from Base level all the way up to Jedi Master level (all-current staff PCs are "grandfathered in" as of today in use of their Force abilities). There is no rating level for Storyline Character, as their true nature is to simply drive the storyline along and provide in-depth background to the game. Despite their enhanced freedoms, Storyline Characters are bound by the same Game Rules for Intervention.
    In light of this information, several key points regarding the PC (Player Character) and NPC (Non-Player Character) regarding the use of the Force in Intervention:

• In terms of Intervention, we are NOT a Jedi vs. Sith game; we are only using Jedi titles (Padawan, Knight, Master) as a reference to our game's use of the Force and the staff's ability to maintain control and to avoid god-modding. In light of that information, Intervention is not activity seeking to promote a "leveling" system for players to become Knights and Masters in an Original Trilogy environment where Luke Skywalker, Yoda, and Obi-Wan were seen (from the movies) as the only surviving Jedi after Order 66. In short, we are respecting the creativity of the movies that George Lucas created and respecting those boundaries he established in the movies and will not have a host of fully trained Jedi Knights and Jedi Masters running around a post Order 66 and Galactic Empire controlled Star Wars Galaxy.
    • Due to the events of Order 66, the disbanded Jedi Order from Revenge of the Sith (movie), and the fact that The Mercs are a mercenary outfit and not a Jedi Academy, the below listed Force abilities are designed to reflect a rougher Jedi training. Luke Skywalker's training under Yoda in The Empire Strikes Back (movie) and Luke's Jedi Praxeum and the early aspects of the New Jedi Order during the Yuuzhan Vong War can be used as examples of this training. The Jedi abilities listed below are to not be connected with the more intense and in-depth study and training of the Jedi Order before Order 66 (unless otherwise noted by staff characters).
    Below is the explanation of Levels, Special Abilities, and Gifts(please note that only Base and Padawan are listed, as Jedi Knight and Jedi Master are not expected to be used much in the game for Players or Staff):

Base
    • Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: A New Hope
    Level One
    Level Two
    Level Three
    Gifts:

Special Ability (SP):

PROGRESSION FROM LEVEL TO LEVEL:

NOTE:

Special Abilities:
    Note: You may choose one special ability to use per Level.

Level One (Padawan)

Control
    Alchaka ("All Levels" Mastered)
    Art of Movement
    Breath Control
    Force Body
    Hibernation Trance
    Force Speed

Sense
    Force Sense
    Precognition
    Battle Precognition (Blink only)
    Force Empathy
    Force Sight [Locked, i.e. not "mastered" at a Padawan level. May only use to the extent as Luke Skywalker did in A New Hope.]
    Telepathy [Locked, i.e. not "mastered" at a Padawan level. Only able to use at short distances, very few words, 5 meters max]

Force Blinding
    Force Flash
    Force Jump
    Telekinesis
    • Force Pull/Push
    • Force Throw
    • Force Grip
    • Force Repulse
    Jedi Mind Trick (Force Persuasion only)
    Protection Bubble

Lightsaber
    Form I (Shii-Cho) (Padawan)
    Form II (Makashi) (Padawan)
    Form III (Soresu) (Padawan, highest achievement possible)
    Form IV (Ataru) (Can be obtained via a Special Ability)
    Form V (Shien / Djem So) (Can be obtained via a Special Ability)
    Form VI (Niman) (Can be obtained via a Special Ability)
    Form VII (Juyo / Vaapad) (Can be obtained via a Special Ability)

greyjedi125 likes this.
  3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    The Story of Intervention
    A Journey of Faith and Acceptance

The story of Intervention, officially, began on a summer Thursday afternoon at 3:46pm on June 11, 2009. Unofficially, the story of Intervention had it's routes starting back in May of 2009 when I contacted a good Jedi Outcasts RP buddy of mine. The two of us were struggling to find a way to restart the Jedi Outcasts RP once again, which had been limping along for some time and would eventually close in May of 2010 (if I remember correctly); a storied run for the Jedi Outcasts RP that lasted from the early 2000's to 2009. I, myself, had been a off and on member in 2003 and became a dedicated player of the Jedi Outcasts RP from 2004 through to 2007, having a off-and-on commitment due to DRL from 2007 through to 2010. The solid 3 years with the Jedi Outcasts from 2004 through to 2007 were, up to that point in June of 2009, some of my best role playing and, honestly, life experiences I had. However, at 24 years of age, recently moving back into the Denver area of Colorado from being out of State in New Mexico for a year and Southern Colorado for over six months after that, I was trying to find that flame in role playing again that brought so much excitement and good memories in my late teens and young 20's. However, as June 11, 2009 would show, that flame would not be rekindled in a storied franchise such as the Jedi Outcasts RP, rather in a game that----when it first started----I expected it to go for 24 pages and be completed. 3 1/2 years later, 113 pages of role playing posts, and over 33 players have proven my initial thoughts wrong.

With the resurrection of the Jedi Outcasts RP, at least by my hand, a slim chance in May and summer months of 2009, I contacted a extremely good buddy of mine, greyjedi125, that I had role played with in several games from 2003 to 2004 and had retained a close friendship with since then despite us living on opposite ends of the United States of America and role playing in vastly different role playing games for a number of years. Our conversations, over the phone mostly and then through several PMs, laid the foundation of Intervention. Grey would be my Co-Game Master...and I had never once had a successful role playing game yet as a Game Master and, despite a long role playing career, had plenty of rough patches. Greyjedi125 would be---and still is on many things in my life---my right hand man and through many text messages, late night phone conversations, and PMs helped a young, struggling Game Master overcome the biggest challenege any new or young GM faces: handling your players through their own DRL and holding together a storyline---even after key characters had left---and making new storylines when players leave and new players join. Greyjedi125's departure from the game in 2011 due to DRL left a void I thought I couldn't fill and I thought, as General Lee said of General Stonewall Jackson in 1862 in the American Civil War before Stonewall's death: "Jackson has lost his left arm, but I have lost my right". (Randy Inman, Yahoo! Contributor Network, October 4th, 2007)

While many of Greyjedi125's qualities and skills---both in the game and behind the scenes where only I could see his tireless work---could not be replaced, fellow long-time Intervention player and friend Mitth_Fisto and newly arrived Sith-I-5 in 2010, would both fill Assistant Game Master and Co-Game Master roles respectfully and bring other qualities and skills to the staff of Intervention that would help prepare us for the next 2 years and into 2013. Coffee_Ninja and CPL_Macja would also join the staff in 2012 and fullfil oversight of Force usage and Intervention's Wiki Library respectfully. Coffee's council on the Force and staff-player concerns has been priceless and CPL has done all of the featured artwork in Intervention, including our patch featured at the top of the intro page of this Library thread, and has worked long hours on the Library wiki. While none of the staff in Intervention, both present and past, can never be thanked enough or all their efforts recognized---such as Mitth_Fisto's constant reliability to get the job done as a Assistant Game Master or Sith-I-5's ability to fill multiple roles, characters, and create and salvage storylines---I, as the Game Master of Intervention, and I hope our players and readers, can give them all a round of cheer and thanks for a job well done. Without their help and efforts, Intervention would not be where it is today.

While through the summer and fall of 2009, Intervention struggled through a new game's initial 3 months of existence. As September turned into October and October into the winter months of Colorado (November and December), the outside freezing temperatures and falling winter snow that sucked the life out of the lush green landscape of Colorado during the Spring, Summer, and early Fall months, reflected the state of Intervention. Things were not going well. I had resigned myself to a failed game: my dream of having a successful and fun role playing game on TFN seemed to be fading away and, as I looked at the available games in 2009 and 2010 to play in the RPF, I didn't find any that suited my desire for a fresh, new game idea (although plenty of games were of good quality and design on the RPF in 2009 and 2010, I didn't find any that I personally liked as a veteran, pain in the rear RPer). The Jedi and Sith storylines had grown old to me and I wasn't much one into non-Star Wars role playing. My desire for a starfighter role playing game, the likes of which were popular with the Jedi Outcasts RP and other games back in 2003, seemed to be relics to the excitement of Jedi, Sith, and Clone Wars of the mid-2000's and 2011's. But, 3 Intervention players held out for a last run of the guns, a last charge into the grinder of RPing mixed with DRL. Greyjedi125, Mitth_Fisto, and Bravo readied themselves for their own Battle of the Alamo.

December 2009 saw the near death and our conclusion to our own Alamo, but two new players and the beginning of the Asteroid One storyline arch gave us new hope. You may call it luck or God---the choice is yours---but in February of 2010, when Intervention was about to close for a second time in less then 3 months, I looked up to the heavens and prayed to the Lord Jesus Christ. My prayer was not one of fancy words or intelligent speech, but rather of a man opening himself up to God, his soul's intent honest and open. I gave Intervention to the Lord Jesus Christ and told my Lord and Savior that I wanted Intervention to be a tool for His glory and to spread His Holy Bible to the ends of the earth. While this honest prayer was a feeling I had had for several months prior, I reduced the possibility to nothing more then foolishness. How---or why---would God use a role playing game to reach people with the Gospel and provide help for those in need? Even close Christian friends and even my Church dismissed the idea as silly. Well, God had the final say and He didn't think it was silly at all.

From March of 2010 through till the summer of 2011, Intervention embarked on a journey of faith and acceptance. Constantly found in the top 5 most active Star Wars-based role playing games, with a giant leap in players---14 players including 3 staff at our peak player count in 2011; 17 total, as best as I can remember---and a game that grew and grew and grew. A Library Thread was added to support the added growth and a highly successful OOG discussion thread (the Rocketjock Eatery) aided even further in smooth game operation and allowed staff and players to communicate more quickly about questions and concerns. Players asked other players questions and many storylines were either started or supported through the Rocketjock OOG, before being posted In-Character in the game. During the Spring and Summer of 2011, Intervention had 3 people from my church (including myself) and from 2011 through to 2012, had 11 openly confirmed Christians as either players or staff.

Despite Intervention's success from 2010 through to the early months of 2012, few awards were handed to the hard working players and staff via the RPF Awards. Despite the lack of recognition officially through voting in the RPF Awards, Intervention nonetheless achieved personal recognition of a job well done among it's own players and staff, current and former RPF Managers, and other JCers who simply read Intervention's posts, but didn't play in the game.

Intervention's success would start to come to a slow---and at times choppy---downturn in the Fall of 2011 and reach a fever pitch in Spring of 2012. Several players and staff experienced extreme hardships through DRL. I myself, was working 3 part-time jobs 7 days a week in the Fall of 2011 and would continue to work 2 part-time jobs through most of Spring 2012 and work a struggling full-time job with renewed college classes after a year off, and then part-time job through the rest of Spring 2012 through to the summer of 2012. Failed full-time work expectations late summer 2012, new college classes again, and a new career path in my late 20's continued to derail me in DRL until mid Fall 2012. Struggling full-time work, once again, and a CapStone college class, proved everything was not all sunshine and roses. 2012 was a hard year for Intervention.

Without the dedicated work of Intervention's staff supporting me through my own DRL problems---and players and staff coming around each other in support and help as DRL took it's turn it seemed on us all in 2012---Intervention probably would not be here today. Coffee_Ninja was a constant support and encourager through my own dark DRL through 2012; Coffee_Ninja, Mitth_Fisto, and Sith-I-5 rallied the players together to keep the storyline running despite a lack of a fully-involved Game Master (me) and CPL_Macja resurrected a left-for-dead Library Wiki and brought amazing artwork to the storyline of Intervention. Players, such as JediFalcon and Liam_Vehn, kept the storyline jumping with new stories and adventures.

As Intervention enters 2013 and nears on the 4 year mark of our journey in June of 2013---and a planned sequel game (Intervention: Allegiance) in 2013---I encourage all who read this to not look at Intervention as a role playing game of individuals, but as a role playing game of people who found a common ground among each other---whether that be religion, culture, or shared likes and interests (or all combined)---and enjoyed each others' company, shared in each others' joys and pains of real life, and found a common place to hang their hats at the end of a day and enjoy the Star Wars Galaxy that George Lucas created and Walt Disney will surely continue for generations to come.

As greyjedi125 put In-Character of the Mercs and which I feel applies to the staff and players of Intervention both in game and out of game in real life:

Thank You and God Bless,

Jason
    Game Master of Intervention

greyjedi125 likes this.
  4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    GAME RULES
    Rules:
    Updated: 10-13-2013

1) Please follow the RPF Rules and be mindful of the Terms of Service, Rules of the Jedi Council Forums, and Harassment Policy.

2) Game Master Bravo's word is final in terms of Intervention, unless otherwise stated by a Moderator or Manager of the Role Playing Forum. Co-Game Master Sith-I-5 holds identical ranking authority and his word is final approval as Bravo, unless otherwise stated by Bravo. Assistant Game Masters Mitth_Fisto and @Bardan_Jusik help manage Intervention. Intervention's management team is collectively known as "Staff".

3) All character sheets must be PMed (Private Message) to Bravo for approval; as a general rule, no Sith, Dark Jedi, or Gray Jedi are allowed. Jedi-based characters are restricted to entrance into the game with the Force abilities of Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: A New Hope; further information on Jedi themed characters can be found in our Force Ranking System. Players are allowed one (1) In-Character (IC) and up to 2 Non-Player Characters (NPC).

4) All Out-of-Game and/or Out-of-Character discussions and questions should be posted and answered in the Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread). The Rocketjock Eatery should be used as the public means of game questions and other discussions verses that of PM (Private Message). Private Message should be used for private discussions.

5) All tag(s) should be replied to within a week (7 days) time period, unless other circumstances such as family, college, work, or DRL (Darth Real Life) prevent a timely reply. Please let other players and staff know of such delays via the Rocketjock Eatery (details of the delay are not required, since that information is private to you). If a response to a tag is not received within 7 days, without one of the above described reasons posted in the Rocketjock Eatery, then a staff member may use a NPC (Non-Player Character) to move your character along without directly influencing your character's actions. In general, if possible, 2 posts a week or (averaged out) 1 post every 3 1/2 days is the acceptable means of role playing activity in Echoes in Eternity (tags excluded, see above).

6) All major storylines (a storyline that affects the game as a whole) must have prior approval by Bravo via PM or the Rocketjock. Minor storylines (those that only affect your character and one (1) or two (2) other characters with prior approval by those users) are freely allowed without Bravo's prior approval.

7) Any disputes between players, players and staff, or staff and staff that cannot be handled in a peaceful manner, must be forwarded to Bravo via Private Message (PM) for further action. Any disputes that violate the Terms of Service, Rules of the Jedi Council Forums, and/or Harassment Policy must be forwarded to both Bravo and a Role Playing Forum Moderator or Manager immediately.

8) Copyright; players and staff are implored to make references and give credit to any and all creations not their own that they incorporate from outside sources into the game threads.

9) Please adhere to the "Declarations" and Game Policies listed in the Quick Reference.

10) Have fun! :cool:

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    How to Join & Character Sheet

HOW TO START

In 3 easy steps, you can become a player of Intervention: Echoes in Eternity!
    • Step one, read our "Welcome" section below. It gives you a wealth of important information about our game and a brief summary of our first game, STAR WARS: INTERVENTION. Please read the "Rules" section as well.
    • Step two, if you choose to go beyond the brief summary in our Welcome section, please read our "Storyline Post One" post below; to avoid confusion, simply put, the Storyline Post is the opening prologue to Intervention: Echoes in Eternity. While reading the "Welcome" section will give you a brief overview of our first game, the below prologue will truly ground your feet in how Echoes in Eternity starts. However, reading the prologue is not a requirement to game play.
    • Step three, create a character sheet using the "Characters" section below our Welcome section. Please be sure to Private Message (PM) your character sheet to @Bravo for approval before posting in this game thread.
    CHARACTER SHEET
    Intervention: Echoes in Eternity allows recognized character types from the Star Wars Universe; in short, no characters from other science fiction franchises (i.e. Star Trek or Firefly, etc.), unless authorized by the Game Master. Some general principals to know about characters:
    • No "super hero" characters; every character has a flaw, no one is perfect. See our Game Policies in the Quick Reference for more information.
    • No Jedi, Sith, or other "Force" based characters. Characters may have the Force, but it is restricted to Luke Skywalker's abilities in A New Hope. See our Declaration of the Force and Force Ranking System in the Quick Reference for more information. Game Master(s), for sake of storyline purposes only, are exempt from this rule.
    • Only "Merc" characters allowed; Imperial, Rebel, and / or other organization based characters are forbidden, unless authorized by either Game Master Bravo or Co-Game Master Sith-I-5.
    • No Star Wars "canon" character is playable in the game; only staff Game Masters are allowed to play characters from the movies and or books from the Star Wars universe for any extended period of time.
    • Each "player" or "staff member" may role play one "In Character" (IC; primary) character and up to two "Non Playable Characters" (NPC; secondary) characters. Game Masters @Bravo, @Sith-I-5, and @Bardan_Jusik are exempt from this rule for the sake of the storyline and may role play as many characters as needed.
    • While most NPCs are free use (for all players to use), several are restricted usage to certain players. Please see the Quick Reference for more information.
    • No one can kill another player's character or restricted NPC without the prior consent of the player whom the character(s) belong to
    • MOST IMPORTANT; you must "role play" to your character sheet. You cannot be something or do something not in your Character Sheet. Your character may gain "life experience," in which Character Sheets may be resubmitted to Bravo for update approval.
    Character Sheet
    Must be filled out in full and Private Messaged---PM---to @Bravo for approval before starting in the game. Once approved, post character sheets in the primary game thread.
    The below Character Sheet is referenced from the old Jedi Council Forums' RPF before "The Move" in 2012. Some modifications have been added to the Character Sheet.

Name:
    Species:​
    Home World:​
    Affiliation:​
    Personality
    ---Traits:​
    ---Dislikes:​
    ---Habits:​
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color:​
    ---Hair Color:​
    ---Eye Color:​
    ---Clothing:​
    ---Other Attributes:​
    ---Other Details:​
    Weapons:​
    Skills (NEW!!!)
    ---Primary Skill: [This is something (one skill) you specialize (master) in very well and is a unique skill set to your character. I.e. starfighter pilot, soldier, doctor, mechanic, etc.]​
    ---Secondary Skill: [This is something (one skill) you are good at; its not your specialty and not something you have mastered, but it something you are good at. I.e. see above]​
    ---Life Experience: [This is a few things (up to three) you have knowledge of or general working knowledge of, usually gained through either education or life experience. You are not "good" at these skills, but are okay or at the very least workable with them when the need arises.]​
    Education (NEW!!!)
    ---General Education: [Your general education; high school, college, etc.]
    ---Specialized Education: [Did you get special training from the military or a technicial school at a particular craft or skill? Military Officer's School, Academies, Top Secret Agent training, etc.]​
    Flaws / Limitations (NEW!!!)
    ----Physical: [Describe a physical limitation or weakness your character has. Is your species generally weaker then most other species and do they have to rely on technology to survive in a increasingly physical world? Do they have a leg, arm, or hand missing that hasn't been replaced by a clone body part or a robotic replacement?]​
    ----Mental: [Did your character sustain a brain injury and have memory loss or a loss of certain brain function? Is your character unable to read and or write? Is your character a drop-out from high school and may lack certain knowledge of the greater galaxy and the workings therein? ]​
    ---Emotional: [Is your character haunted by the loss of a family member? A romantic relationship? A traumatic event? What could "trigger" a emotionally unstable character in a situation?]​
    ---General: [Is your character not the best hand-to-hand fighter? Not good at shooting? Does our character have a weakness when in close contact to certain objects and or people?]​
    ---Character Critical Failure: [What is one thing that can hurt your character? The inability to see in the dark or in the light? The inability to breathe oxygen? Is it the inability to swim? The inability to run? What is one thing that would cause your character to "fail" in ANY situation? What is your character's kryptonite?]​
    Starship
    ---Name:​
    ---Class:​
    ---Speed:​
    ---Hull Rating: [Strength of hull]​
    ---Shields:​
    ---Ejection System:​
    ---Life Support:​
    ---Hyperdrive Class:​
    ---Weapon(s):​
    ---Crew:​
    ---Passenger(s):​
    ---Max Cargo (kg):​
    ---Interior Description:​
    ---Other Details:​
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity:​
    ---Religion:​
    ---Lightsaber​
    -----Crystal(s):​
    -----Blade(s):​
    -----Color(s):​
    -----Handle Description(s):​
    ---Force Abilities:​
    ---Force Weakness:​
    ---Other Force Object(s):​
    Biography
    ---Personal History:​
    ---Military History:​
    ---Traumatic Experiences:​

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    GAME POLICIES
    Updated: 10-07-2014

The following posts, including...

• Timeline
    • Copyright
    • Out of Game vs. In-Character Information
    • In-Character Posting
    • Writing
    • Realism
    • Game Master Authorizations and Duties
    ...are all part of the Game Policies that govern the foundational methods of how to operate within Intervention. As Staff, we recognize that all individuals have unique and undeniable talents, skills, and processes that allow them to bring a certain flavor and style to how they participate in a turn based online text-based role-playing game. With that said, the following Game Policies are in place to do the following:

• To set a minimal "standard" by which all In-Character and Out-of-Game dealings are conducted
    • By setting a standard, the Staff of Intervention wishes to encourage and assist all Players and Staff to reach for the stars and maximize their full potential in their own unique talents and skills and processes
    • To understand that as a Staff, we recognize that some Players and Staff may need assistance, teaching, or coaching to help them achieve the standard set forth by the Game Polices and by no means will Intervention pressure, convince, or threaten a player or staff member to achieve said standard without due assistance and process to help the player or staff member reach the standard
    • No player or staff member will be asked to leave Intervention if they do not reach the standard set forth by the Game Policies. Rather, a proactive, family-friendly environment will be in place at all times to help the player or staff member reach the Game Policies standard on their personal time table (within reason), as to encourage both players and staff to reach for the stars and maximize their full potential in their own unique talents and skills and processes
    • Game Policies do provide a framework for the Staff to operate where within when they estimate that the game Rules might of been broken or violated, either accidentally or with intent. Repeated violations of game Rules will be handled accordingly by the Staff in accordance with Game Master Authorizations and Duties.

7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    TIMELINE
    Updated: 10-06-2014

• Intervention is based in the Star Wars canon universe between Star Wars: A New Hope, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Any AU (Alternate Universe) of those movies is strictly forbidden in Intervention; any other Star Wars Canon in between or within the timeline of these 3 Star Wars movies that is approved by Walt Disney and the LucasFilm Story Group cannot be altered by AU (Alternate Universe) in Intervention.
    • Intervention works "around" and (or) "in between" Star War cannon approved events within the Star Wars Galaxy. In respect to that, Intervention tries to make an engaging role playing experience while involving the Star Wars Galaxy canon events into our game.
    • Intervention and Echoes in Eternity (and all other Intervention community board threads and off-site websites) adhere to both the accepted Canon (the six Star Wars movies and The Clone Wars TV series as established by Walt Disney and the LucasFilm Story Group) and the new Legends labeled Expanded Universe, which is considered non-canon, but has valuable resources the Intervention Galaxy (all threads and off-site websites labeled "Intervention") will gleam from until Canon either supports or abolishes it's creditability in the Star Wars galaxy.
    • In light of the Legends reference, the Intervention Galaxy (all threads and off-site websites labeled "Intervention") does establish certain AU (Alternate Universe) principles to it's game storyline in order to better suit it's players, staff, and storyline. In reference to that, however, it should be noted that all AU within the Intervention Galaxy is strictly structured around Canon-approved sources, i.e., we don't affect, change, or alter the historical context of the six Star Wars movies or The Clone Wars TV series in the Star Wars galaxy to suit the game. We simply work our specific AU around, alongside, and within the Canon approved context of the Star Wars galaxy.

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    COPYRIGHT
    Updated 10-07-2014

• Understanding that we, "Intervention," operate under the good graces of George Lucas and or Walt Disney and the LucasFilm Story Group in the "Star Wars" galaxy, do so with knowledge that any copying or references to any "Star Wars" material is under "Fair Use".
    • Lastly, "Intervention" players and staff are implored to make references and give credit to any and all creations not their own that they incorporate from outside sources into the game threads.

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OUT-OF-GAME vs. IN-CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Out-of-Game can be used interchangeably with OOC (Out-of-Character)

WHAT IS OUT-OF-GAME?

• OOG or Out-of-Game is a language term in use to identify information obtained outside of the game environment or IC (In-Character) situation that relates to the game, but isn't directly related to In-Character activities at the moment. In short, its information you obtained as "you," not as your "character".
    • The use of Out-of-Game information in a In-Character situation (or "post") is considered cheating, because in most cases, the character had no access to that information in the game environment.

10. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    IN CHARACTER POSTING

• In Character posting or "IC" is the process by which you, as the player or staff member, interact with the game environment that is Intervention. This process is seperated from OOG or Out-of-Game by the fact that In Character means you are no longer acting in accordance with "you," but are now operating in your "character".
    • In Character posting can encompass the world of NPCs or Non-Player Characters that you, as the player or staff member, have the option to act as. By this definition, the same rules of Out-of-Game information govern the use of NPCs as it does In Character.

THE POST

A "post" is the electronic medium (vehicle) used to initiate or respond to a story element in the Intervention game environment. A post is structured much like a letter you would write to a friend or loved one, granted structured a bit differently. A post includes:

• Title
    • Body
    • Tag
    Each of these structure elements will be explained seperately below, then combined in a final presentation of a finished product.

The Title is divided up into two general subjects: Character and Location. Each of these titles can be broken down further, such as Character defining character's rank and name and whether or not that individual is a NPC or not. Furthermore, Location can be broken down into Immediate Location (where the character is standing), Planetary Location (what planet or starship), and Galaxy Location (where in the galaxy: Core Worlds, Mid Rim, etc.?).

The body of the post is the subject matter of your "letter". What are you trying to express to other characters around you? How are you interacting with the game environment? Further details can be found in the final finished product example below.

Simply put, who do you want to respond to the letter? Who's attention are you trying to get?

POST EXAMPLE

• The below is an example of a post. This example includes OOG heading to help illustrate how to incorporate Out-of-Game comments into a In Character post.Post example is from: Bravo, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:10 AM.
    OOG: Jason Lasso, my personal character, may be out of the loop for a little bit. I need to get him ready for Allegiance (and also tell part of the overall story through him for this game), but the only way to do that realistically without god-moding, is to do it without god-moding, which means time. So if you see "No Tag" with Jason Lasso, it's because of those reasons above. Jason Lasso will be showing up again ASAP.​

I would say that if anyone else wants to do this, to please PM me first to ask for permission. I generally don't like no tags unless it's for reflection posts, etc. Lasso will be part of telling the overall storyline, so please allow that mercy on his behalf.​

If I missed any tags, please let me know. My fiancee, a close and dear friend of mine, and I just spent 4 hours cleaning my apartment that my roommate left trashed. That wasn't the plan and without my buddy's help, my fiancee and I would have been cleaning this whole weekend inside the apartment. To say the least, I am still de-stressing over roommate problem that has been a problem since before May of this year and has cost a lot of money to endure through.​

And I'm tired, too. :p

IC: Jim Palso
    Air Locked connecting ramp, Delicate Delinquent

Palso was a smuggler, not a cargo fetcher. But, the Corellian smuggler swallowed his own pride for the sake of the paycheck...and to find his brother. Jim was starting to wonder if anyone cared about Jason Lasso missing...because no one has mentioned a Sithing thing about it yet! Once in the meeting earlier, oh fun.​

But not even a pipe of concern after that! But, the smuggler reasoned, once these cryo weapons were delivered, with the Hunk of Junk and his droids already aboard the Delicate Delinquent, the smuggler figured he might just cut his losses and go find his brother on his own.​

Guiding the hover sled through the boarding ramp connection tube between the Authority and Delicate Delinquent, Palso emptied out into the main hanger where he saw a bunch of colorful space cowboys walking off a shuttle towards a group of normal looking people.​

Did someone not tell the colorful looking space cowboys that the costume contest was next week?​

Shaking his head at the vast differences of alien races and their cultures in the galaxy, Palso wondered if he could pick out a younger version of someone he met years later when he stumbled across the Kingdom of Jod?​

For some reason Jim noticed as he pushed the hover sled forward, none of the colorful looking space cowboys or the normal people wanted to help him. What did they want, an invite with sparkles and their own personal audio song?​

"You have to understand, our team brought the vessel in. We didn't take the time to explore, so we have no idea where the barracks and cabins are yet. We have techs checking the Imperial droids for hstile programming or trackers, and once they pass the tests, we can have droids guiding the new crew about" Vestor led the way out the hangar, "Have your pilots move that shuttle to the side of the hangar; we need to leave room for the next one."​

"Before we start moving anything around," Jim said as he wiped sweat off his brow; hover sleds were great when they worked 100%; but that "100%" wasn't always working 100% of the time, "Why don't we find out where these Imperial space bunnies are at so we can freeze them? You try hauling around one hundred of these rifles plus fulfillment tanks. It's a Hutt's sister of a job!"

Tag Sith

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    WRITING

• Intervention holds a "standard" of writing; Intervention asks that you write to the best of your ability, age, and (or) education level.
    • This "standard" is to ensure a enjoyable, well written, and educational written role playing game experience for all players, staff, and outside readers (not playing in the game) involved.

• Intervention holds that players should try to the best of their abilities, to the extent that other obligations outside of role playing restrict them to, to spend a reasonably adequate amount of time to read other players' posts to generate quality responses to tags. If this means you need to post a Out-of-Game (OOG) comment in the game thread or in the Rocketjock to explain a delay in responding to a tag so you can thoroughly read through another player's post before responding, please do.
    • All reasonable and realistic attempts by all staff and players to thoroughly read and respond to tags in a thoughtful way should be made; this includes reading the small details about what other players should or should not know, can or cannot do.

12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    REALISM

• Characters
    1. Intervention asks that you role play any and all In Character or Non-Player Characters under your direct or temporary control to the best of your ability; this includes posting realistic character actions, movements, injuries, and or deaths to other player controlled In-Character or Non-Player Characters' actions; and that any and all information your character should or should not have based on experience gained in game, character sheets, in-game development, and other character and game factors.
    • Starships, vehicles, and or vessels
    1. Intervention asks that you role play, modify, and (or) build any starhips, vehicles, and (or) vessels realistically, meaning that you obey realistic role playing movements against you by another player and that your mode of transportation thus mentioned above is equal to any known Star Wars canon-approved data, stats, and (or) information. References (work cited) must be listed to reference ship data, stats, and (or) information.
    • Other Game Situations
    1. Intervention asks that you, in any and all situations that arise In Character in Intervention, is posted to the best of your ability to uphold realism, Star Wars canon material, and to avoid any accidental or intentional god-moding. If you have questions regarding realism or other Star Wars material, please ask in our Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread) before posting In-Character.

13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    GAME MASTER AUTHORIZATIONS AND DUTIES
    Updated: 10-08-2014

• The below will detail the authorizations (authority) of all Staff with Intervention as it relates to the game, its Players and other Staff, and any and all other aspects of the Intervention games.

• The below will detail the duties (obligations) of all Staff with Intervention as it relates to the game, its Players and other Staff, and any and all other aspects of the Intervention games.

• The below will detail the Emergency Management System for all Staff members.

AUTHORIZATIONS

All Staff members of Intervention have the power, within reason and within fairness of the context of each individual situation, to carry out the following authority within both the In-Character and Out-of-Game aspects of Intervention:

• Game Master

• To see to it that all aspects of the Declaration of Foundation, Game Rules, Game Policies, and Declaration of the Force are carried out to their fullest extent possible within reason and within fairness to the context of the situation at hand. This includes both Out-of-Game and In-Character aspects of Intervention. And to make appropriate, fair, and reasonable decisions to any situations Out-of-Game or In-Character that might challenge indirectly (because of the situation), violate innocently (without intent or purpose), or violate with purpose (knowingly pursing a course of action). Any such decisions should be consulted with the Staff as a whole through a private reliable means of communication as to ensure stability, structure, and fairness in Intervention. In such circumstances where a common ground cannot be obtained via Staff on a decision, then the Game Master will make a independent ruling on the subject.

• In the pursuit of the above mentioned aspects, the Game Master may enforce whatever freedoms and or disciplinary action as outlined by the Declaration of Foundation, Game Rules, Game Policies, and Declaration of the Force as is within reason and fair to uphold the foundation and quality that is Intervention.

• Has irrevocable power (within reason and fairness to the context within each individual situation) to:
        • Void posts
        • Remove and or ban Jedi Council Forum users from Intervention
        • Approve or disapprove storylines and storyline arcs (including the ability to completely disband or alter on-going storylines or storyline arcs from either himself or other Players and Staff members to best suit Intervention's needs)
        • Approve or disapprove Character Sheets
        • Change foundational, functionality, and operational aspects of Intervention to improve performance and to obey by local laws and guidelines governing the Jedi Council Forums and wherever else Intervention uses as a means of operation.

• Co-Game Master

• To see to it that all aspects of the Declaration of Foundation, Game Rules, Game Policies, and Declaration of the Force are carried out to their fullest extent possible within reason and within fairness to the context of the situation at hand. This includes both Out-of-Game and In-Character aspects of Intervention. And to make appropriate, fair, and reasonable decisions to any situations Out-of-Game or In-Character that might challenge indirectly (because of the situation), violate innocently (without intent or purpose), or violate with purpose (knowingly pursing a course of action). Any such decisions should be consulted with the Staff as a whole through a private reliable means of communication as to ensure stability, structure, and fairness in Intervention. In such circumstances where a common ground cannot be obtained via Staff on a decision, then the Game Master will make a independent ruling on the subject.

• Has power as granted by the Game Master (within reason and fairness to the context within each individual situation) to:
        • Void posts
        • Approve or disapprove Character Sheets

• Assistant Game Master(s)

• To act in accordance with the powers granted to the Co-Game Master in the event that the Co-Game Master must assume Game Master duties temporarily or if the Co-Game Master is temporarily away from the game due to vacation or other situation.

• Honorary Co-Game Master

• To act in accordance with the powers granted to the Assistant Game Master(s) in the event that one or both of the Assistant Game Masters must assume Co-Game Master duties temporarily or if one or both of the Assistant Game Masters is temporarily away from the game due to vacation or other situation.

DUTIES

• Game Operation; to ensure that all aspects of Intervention, including storyline, overall game operation, Player and Staff decisions, Declaration of Foundation, Game Rules, Game Policies, and Declaration of the Force run in a manner that is consistent with the best performance possible for the entertainment, enjoyment, and relaxation of all Players and Staff who partake in Intervention.

• Storyline; to approve both Player and Staff storylines, storyline arcs, and other storyline related situations in regards to Intervention and be aware of their overall effect on the game storyline of Intervention. To ensure that Intervention's storyline is not affected, altered, or changed in any manner by additional Player or Staff storylines that may degrade or take away from the maximum performance and or overall intent of the Intervention storyline.

• Character Sheets; to approve or disapprove Character Sheets

• Conflict Management; to handle all Player and Staff conflicts and or disagreements in a peaceful, productive manner for both sides of the conflict in question

• Staff; to manage the Staff of Intervention in a reasonable and fair manner as to not take away from their real life obligations and to maximum enjoyment of the Intervention game operation to best suit the storyline, Players, and other Staff members, as it is related to overseeing the day to day duties of the Staff.

• Players; to ensure all players are enjoying their time in Intervention.

• Character Sheets; to approve or disapprove Character Sheets

• Game Policy Moderator; to assist, teach, and guide Players and Staff in the best way to utilize the Game Policies to produce a entertaining, enjoyable, and relaxed Intervention experience for all Players and Staff and all others who might read Intervention.

• Galactic Empire; to handle the majority of the Galactic Empire Non-Player Characters in terms of Intervention and manage said organization's storyline.

• Non-Player Characters; to populate the Intervention Galaxy at will with meaningful, thought provoking, believable NPCs to enhance and enrich the Intervention playing experience.

• Game Master; to assist the Game Master where needed.

• Bounty Hunters, Criminal Underground, Mercenaries; to handle the majority of the Non-Player Characters in this category as it relates to Intervention and manage said organization(s) storyline.

• Non-Player Characters; to populate the Intervention Galaxy at will with meaningful, thought provoking, believable NPCs to enhance and enrich the Intervention playing experience.

• Game Thread; to help monitor Intervention: Echoes in Eternity in order to uphold Declaration of Foundation, Game Rules, Game Policies, and Declaration of the Force.

• Co-Game Master; to assist the Co-Game Master where needed.

• Rebel Alliance; to handle the majority of the Non-Player Characters in this category as it relates to Intervention and manage said organization(s) storyline.

• Co-Game Master; to assist the Co-Game Master where needed.

• The Force; to coordinate with Game Master Bravo the further development and implementation of the Force Ranking System.

• Assistant Game Master; to assist the Assistant Game Master(s) where needed.

EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

• In the event that one of the Staff members is gone, either due to vacation or due to DRL (Darth Real Life), a simple management system is in place to cover that Staff member's duties. All Staff members will "move up" one spot on the Staff roster and will assume that Staff member's Authorities and Duties.

• Simply put, if the Game Master is gone for a period of time, then the Co-Game Master will assume the Game Master position and the first listed Assistant Game Master (in this case, Bardan_Jusik) would assume the Co-Game Master position.

• Another way, if one of the Assistant Game Masters is gone for a period of time, then the Honorary Game Master (in this case, greyjedi125) would assume an Assistant Game Master position.

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    editing

15. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Organizations related to Intervention

• The Mercs
    A starfighter / commando centered mercenary group who hail from the modified Marauder-class Corvette Johnny Boy. While "home" is Port Haven, the "Mercs" as their called, have always felt a special connection to their carrier ship and command post, the Johnny Boy.

Formed from former Grand Army of the Republic infantry Captain Rick Taller directly following the end of the Clone Wars, the Mercs found their early identity in like-minded rogues as Taller, men mostly from his disbanded non-clone infantry brigade from the Clone Wars, and GAR clones who refused to follow Order 66. While the early Mercs found their fighting strength in small-scale hit and run missions using mostly infantry with limited starfighter support, their tactics would evolve into small-scale pin-point hit-and-run tactics using mostly starfighter pilots doubling as commandos supported by limited organic and droid infantry squads. Since the day of their creation, Captain Rick Taller especially, the Mercs have devoted themselves to the deaths or imprisonment of Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader, the resurrection of the Jedi Order, and the establishment of the Old Republic as the central galactic government.

Through 18 years of hard fighting---victories and setbacks---the Mercs have found themselves in the middle of a galactic secret war involving the Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, the mythical and legendary Kingdom of Jod, and a mystery enemy known as The Beasts. Though intially not wanting anything to do with the secret war, Taller's hand was forced when the Empire attacked his Mercs. Now, out to keep the "Red Rock" out of the Empire's hands and find a way to strike a blow at the Empire, Taller and his Mercs have fought off traitorous Rebels, Imperial agents, and mysterious Beasts in order to save the galaxy from the Empire's evil plans with the "Red Rock". Forming an alliance with what they hope are honest Rebels and the mythical Kingdom of Jod, the Mercs / Kingdom of Jod have combined their forces to form the Guardians' Reliance Fleet (GRF).

Renamed the Guardians by Captain Taller in response to a Kingdom of Jod prophecy that has the Mercs listed as heroes in the coming darkness behind the Galactic Civil War, the Mercs have readied themselves with a weakened Kingdom of Jod task force and a few Rebels to launch a all-out attack against a secret Imperial military research project known as Project Zero, in hopes of destroying the threat of the Red Rock by the Imperials to the galaxy forever.

• Galactic Empire
    The Galactic Empire rules the known galaxy. When numberless rumors of the dangers and possibilities of the "Red Rock" reach the ears of Emperor Palpatine in 2 BBY, the Imperial Emperor dispatches a secret task force known as Royal Red under the direct command of poster-boy and loyal Imperial, Imperial Security Bureau Investigator Hilick Soalto naturalize the threat and collect the Red Rock for Imperial military research development.

While the Emperor never felt that the rumors of the legendary and mythical Kingdom of Jod being in the known galaxy, engaging long-lost dead Beast forces from thousands of years prior, to be true, the Emperor had enough evidence to flex his military might and give an excuse to remind the galactic populace that the Empire was in control. While Investigator Hilick Soal shared the Emperor's prejudgements, both would be proven wrong when Hilick Soal came across debris of a strange alien looking craft (later identified as a King-class Battleship) while investigating a piece of Red Rock being on a remote planet. While planet-side, Imperial ground forces engaged hostile Beast forces and in orbit above the planet, the Royal Red Task Force's command ship, the Imperial I-class Star Destroyer Darkest Night engaged a Beast cruiser above planet in 2 BBY alone toe-to-toe. When the Empire won both the planetary and space engagements, and discovered the rumored piece of Red Rock, the Emperor authorized the creation of Project Zero in 2 BBY to research and discover the Red Rock. Over the next 2 years, Project Zero and the Royal Red task force would engage Beast forces and find few clues to the mythical Kingdom of Jod's involvement in the matter as Imperial forces under Hilick Soal recovered pieces of Red Rock and gave fuel to enlarging Project Zero from a research project to forming the long-lost Red Rock Planet through missing Red Rock debris throughout the galaxy to build a weapon more powerful then the Death Star: the ability to bend time, heal the wounded faster, and have a unlimited energy source.

Nine months prior to O BBY, the Empire's hopes of securing the last piece of Red Rock are dashed by accident when, unknowingly, a mercenary group known as the Mercs leaves with the coveted Red Rock piece from the planet of Watava, the site of "The Last Battle of the Red Rock Kingdom" thousands of years earlier. Chasing the Mercs down, Hilick Soal gives the Mercs' Captain Rick Taller a chance to surrender in a recent debris field of a destroyed Rebel fleet by the hands of Hilick Soal's Star Destroyer alone, the Darkest Night. Hilick knew that Taller was a high value target for arrest even before the run-in with the Red Rock---as did Rick Taller himself---but Hilick Soal was amazed at how the mercenary vessel Johnny Boy and her 3 starfighters escaped his trap of 3 Star Destroyers in the debris field.

Hilick would chase Taller and the Mercs to the ends of the galaxy, failing to capture them and the Red Rock both at Asteroid One and near-victory at Desert Planet 22-52A. Finally, Hilick was able to deliver a crushing blow to the Mercs with Darth Vader's help in a trap set-up for the Mercs and the Rebel Alliance known as the Convoy Mission. Despite the Mercs' narrow victory, the Mercs lost heavily and would stagger into a series of ill-fated events that exposed them to a rogue Rebel Alliance heavy cruiser Red Ocean, the Kingdom of Jod and near fatal trap by the Empire once again that, while the Mercs escaped once again and critically damaged one of Soal's 3 Star Destroyers, the Mercs would not recover from the damage.

While the Mercs seemed disappear, as did the Kingdom of Jod, Soal took this time to recommits himself to the search of the Red Rock. After capturing two Merc crew members while the Mercs try to free prisoners from the secret Imperial prison known as The Block to aid in their battles against the Empire, Hilick Soal was finally able to capture the piece of Red Rock he had been chasing down the Mercs for 9 months over. With victory in his hands and the Empire seemingly unstoppable in completing the final stages for Project Zero, Hilick Soal commits his stretched out forces to chasing down and destroying the Mercs. When a near-capture ends with the Mercs once again escaping in the Greater Javin---although not without losing one of their allied King-class Battleships---Hilick Soal retires his war weary forces to protect Project Zero and the final stages of the project, thinking that whatever the war weakened Mercs and Kingdom of Jod can throw at Project Zero, will not be enough to win the day.

• Rebel Alliance
    A quiet player in the bit for the Red Rock, Mon Mothma and Alliance High Command wish to keep the Red Rock from the hands of the Imperials and gain the rumored unlimited power supply and healing power for their war effort against the Empire. While Mon Mothma and her top commanders stay to their morals and ethics even in the face of a unlimited power supply that can give the Rebels the upper hand in the long Galactic Civil War, certain other fractions within the Rebel Alliance wish to see the Empire destroyed without pity and spare the ethics and moral speech, while others see the Red Rock as a quick means to becoming rich and powerful. While a traitorous Rebel Intelligence Bothan Colonel and a security commander aboard the Rebel cruiser Red Ocean each have their own agendas---one to destroy the Empire, the other to become rich and powerful by means of a secret and hidden Sith Lord----the Mercs and the Sith Lord disrupt plans of both.

Now alert to the division within the Rebel Alliance, Mon Mothma can not trust her own top commanders, who someone linked the information about the Red Rock in the first place to others. Knowing that the Rebel Alliance can be split by a power struggle, Mon Mothma employs all her skills as a diplomat to undercover the truth, including going to the length of trying to kill her own friend and supporter, Captain Rick Taller of the Mercs, to narrow the field of suspects down. Or is there another motive for her trying to kill Captain Taller?

• The Kingdom of Jod
    The full scope behind the intervention of the mythical and legendary Kingdom of Jod into the events surrounding the Red Rock, the Mercs, the Rebel Alliance, and the Galactic Empire is still a mystery. Thought to be the stuff of bed stories and Spacer's far-fetched cantina stories, the Kingdom of Jod has acted as the silent guardians against the evil and darkness that has threaten to overwhelm even that of the mighty military forces of the Galactic Empire. But now, with prophecy fulfilling itself, the darkness cannot be held back any longer and, to make things worse, the Kingdom of Jod finds itself in a bloody civil war and out-matched on a military scale on every front. Actualize Station, in the Kingdom of Jod's forsaken Northern Stretch, holds the key to victory for both the Kingdom of Jod and that of the galaxy.

16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    editing

17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    editing

18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    editing

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    editing

20. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Force Ranking System
    Updated: 04-11-2013

The below information is Intervention's "Force Chart," the game's ranking system for use of Star Wars' Force. Please see the Declaration of the Force for further details (although this information will be repeated below).

NOTICE:

IMPORTANT:

REFERENCES:

DECLARATION OF "THE FORCE"
    Updated 11/17/2013

"The Force" is to be used in STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)---Always taking new players!, Intervention: Echoes in Eternity, and their affiliated threads of [Library Thread] STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game), Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG social thread), Intervention Library Thread (wiki) and Intervention (Quick Reference) in a manner and direction that reflects George Lucas's STAR WARS vision, from (the six original movies, including DVD release) Episode One, The Phantom Menace through to Episode Six, Return of the Jedi.

In relation to that STAR WARS vision, Intervention (blanket title for all threads related to the game threads and their affiliated threads, as well as all off-site wikis and other off-site web sites related to Intervention) will rely on the six original STAR WARS movies (Episode One through Episode Six) first and foremost and the Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force as the primary sources of information regarding "The Force".

Other Lucasfilm Ltd., LucasBooks, and LucasArts licensed STAR WARS material, primarily other Essential Guide(s) and related Expanded Universe material that is considered applicable to "The Force" of George Lucas' STAR WARS vision in the six original movies (including Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II), can be used as secondary information gathering sources.

Wookieepedia may be used for information gathering on "The Force," but where such information conflicts with the six original movies, the movies first and foremost and then Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force will override all information located on Wookieepedia and other web pages or published information regarding "The Force" that is not a Lucasfilm Ltd. or one of it's divisions' (LucasBooks, LucasArts, etc.) licensed material.

Regarding Intervention specifically as a game, Bravo, as Game Master, will also hold the Force Game Master position and will oversee all matters, actions, and rules involving "The Force". Bravo's rule and say is final in all matters regarding "The Force," unless it counters one of the "primary sources" listed above. Those agents (i.e. players and or staff) appointed by Bravo are the only other persons charged with the authority to deal with any aspects regarding "The Force" specific to Intervention from a staff / management point of view.

Intervention will have NO Sith, Dark Jedi, or Gray Jedi based characters, only staff and appointed players in Intervention may have the ability to role play as such character types. This is a safe guard to ensure Intervention's storyline is kept intact.

LEVELS

IMPORTANT:

The Force Ranking System (Force Chart for short) is divided into three levels, starting with an initial base level for all Force-based characters as Luke Skywalker's Force abilities in Star Wars: A New Hope. The three levels begin after this initial "base" level. All Force based users, with a few exceptions for storyline / staff purposes, start out at this initial base level in STAR WARS: INTERVENTION. Players and staff were not allowed to exceed Level One (see below) for their Force characters until the start of Intervention: Echoes in Eternity. All new players must start at the base level in any Intervention themed game, working their way up to Level One and so on.

Each level has its own grading system of 1, 2, or 3. 1 is the most basic level (Padawan), Level 2 is proficient (Jedi Knight), Level 3 is Master (Jedi Master). It is possible to have a Grade 2 in one or two of your arts (if noted as a Gift) on the Padawan Level (Level One), but it is not possible to have a Grade 3 with Level One abilities. In order to progress from each "Level," a player's character must max out all applicable "Grades" on each of the Levels in order to progress. Simply put, in order to go from Level One to Level Two, a player's character must have a Grade 1 in all aspects of the abilities under Level One.

The levels are:

Base
    • Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: A New Hope
    Level One
    Level Two
    Level Three
    All Levels:

Gifts:

Special Ability (SP):

PROGRESSION FROM LEVEL TO LEVEL:

NOTE:

Special Abilities:
    Note: You may choose one special ability to use per Level. Max three special abilities, one for Level One, Two, and Three.

Plant Surge

21. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Force Ranking System (cont.)
    Updated: 04-11-2013

Level One

Control
    Alchaka ("All Levels" Mastered)
    Art of Movement Grade 0, 1 (((Level 2 Gift)))
    Breath Control Grade 0, 1
    Force Body Grade 0, 1
    Hibernation Trance Grade 0, 1
    Force Speed Grade 0, 1 (((Level 2 Gift)))

Sense
    Force Sense Grade 0, 1 (((Level 2 Gift)))
    Precognition Grade 0, 1 (((Level 2 Gift)))
    Battle Precognition (Blink only)
    Force Empathy Grade 0, 1
    Force Sight [Locked, i.e. not "mastered" at a Padawan level. May only use to the extent as Luke Skywalker did in A New Hope.]
    Telepathy [Locked, i.e. not "mastered" at a Padawan level. Only able to use at short distances, very few words, 5 meters max]

Force Blinding Grade 0, 1
    Force Flash Grade 0, 1
    Force Jump Grade 0, 1
    Telekinesis Grade 0, 1(((Level 2 Gift)))
    • Force Pull/Push
    • Force Throw
    • Force Grip
    • Force Repulse
    Jedi Mind Trick (Force Persuasion only)
    Protection Bubble Grade 0, 1

Lightsaber
    Form I (Shii-Cho) ("All Levels" Mastered)
    Form II (Makashi) ("All Levels" Mastered)

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Updated: N/A

Level Two

23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Updated: N/A

Level Three