main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Into the Mouth of Madness

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Milan-Kenobi, Mar 31, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    What scares me is that overnight I thought of another one!!!
    When we were doin the shot where Sam and Mitch jumped off the water fall, they first sliced their hands up using a rope to hang from the rock. We then scrapped that, and they decided they would just jump off. They did this, and came out unscathed, landing flatter in the water, and not hurting when they hit bottom.
    Now my good friend and partner Reuben, decided it looked like fun, and he would try it too. He jumped off, but landed in the water ON HIS FEET!!
    He had a limp for several days.
    lol
    Love u brother! ;p

2. NejaaHalcyon

NejaaHalcyon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 4, 2000
    Well, interesting all. i have another one for you. i had just about completed my swords training with scream man and was feeling nice and confident. i went over to my friend Josh's house (back in the school hols when i had blue hair). we decided that we could tape together 2 broom handles and use them as a double blade. Now, a friend of Josh's came over and we decided to give a guy with absolutely no experience whatsoever a stick. BIG MISTAKE! The little ******* hit me in the ribs, on the head in the spine and hit josh (who was on the SAME SIDE) in the arm and once in the chest. i had red mixewd in a little with the blue of the hair. lots of laughs. grrr.

3. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    When practicing sword choreography I got the skin ripped off a couple of my knuckles, bruised both of my thumbs under the fingernail (you have to hit hard to do that, damn!), uhhh.. got smacked in the back of the leg a few hundred times.

4. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    Jami smacked me and Reuben both. He got a sword smack in the ribs, and then she smacked me across the thumbs
    I havce decided it may be dangerous to actually pick up a amera, or step in front of one: It may KILL me!!!
    Seriously, Im not accident prone....Im not...none of us are...
    really........
    we're not........
    really.....

5. Darth Milarc

Darth Milarc Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2000
    Boy Mr. Scream Man, you seem to be VERY accident prone!
    lol

Darth Milarc
    Writer/Director/Visual Effects Supervisor
    "Dark Jedi"

6. Short Round McFly

Short Round McFly Jedi Youngling star 6

Nov 13, 1999
    While reading this thread I got something stuck in my eye. Does that count as an injury?

Anyway...
    I got my leg bit off by a Wampa and a jets after burners turned me into a piece of toast. Also we were filming a truck chasing scene when our mannequin broke so I got under the truck and they dragged me. All the skin on my back got torn off. Then one time we was filming a scene near an airplane when my arm got stuck in the propellar. All my injuries weren't as nearly as bad as Scream Man's.

P.S. My friend got sucked up into a jet engine and thrown to China.

7. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    OK, since its getting embaressing how much I have been beaten to a small bloody pulp, I really should point out that the shoot we did for nemesis, was 6 mths in total, and when we started Reub,Sam, and the others had never done any swrod fighting, so for awhile we were getting sliced to pieces coz they were amateurs, and I hadnt fought in 4 years! Now I SWEAR Im not a total clutz, we just like to get things looking right,m so we do them fast....looks good, but hurts if u miss.
    really, we arent THAT bad...

8. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    I got hit in the eye and hit someone in the "you know what's", while trying to teach them some lightsabre basics (like not to swing it round randomly and hard - ouch :{) so does this count?

9. Darth Milarc

Darth Milarc Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2000
    I stepped over three people while trying to get a good seat at The Phantom Menace premiere. Not really my injury, but I'm sure it hurt them...

Darth Milarc
    Writer/Director/Visual Effects Supervisor
    "Dark Jedi"

10. NejaaHalcyon

NejaaHalcyon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 4, 2000
    hehe. this is great.
    another one. when i went to see ep 1 with my friends josh and mitch, i took my luke skywalker saber, josh took his vader saber, and mitch took his...cheap K-Mart version of a saber (ie a torch with plastic on it).
    i got smacked across the back of the head, got really po'd, and started striking at Josh. i smacked him one in the chest, then stabbed mitch in the eye. he couldn't see for a couple of minutes

11. Jean

Jean Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    Upping for the move

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.