main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Into the Mysterious and Deep 2nd is up! 12/23

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aeron_Azzameen1839, Dec 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeron_Azzameen1839

Aeron_Azzameen1839 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 22, 2002
    Note: This is a story by MissAmidala2, who is unable to post this at the moment. I will be able to give any replies, comments, etc. to her.

Here is the first post:

He awoke dark, cold, and hungry. Nothing made sense to him anymore, he didn?t know how much longer that he could spend in this dark and eerie place. Hour after hour past by yet he still did not know the time, the day, the month, the year. Time passed slowly to him. He remembered the first day that he arrived. He didn?t even know how he arrived, or when it was in fact, but he remembered that he awoke to darkness. He yearns to remember what the outside world is like or if there even is one, for all that he knows is darkness he knows nothing else but it. Every morning, or he thinks that it?s morning; he awakens and gropes around for food, searching for it eventually he finds it, almost in the same spot each day, like it magically appears, or rises out of the ground.

Unknown to him today will be different. This morning he awakens to light in a very bright room with white walls and windows as high as the ceiling. In the room he can make out the shape of a white figure. He believes the figure to be human. It takes his eyes quite some time to adjust to the very new setting. The door in the back of the room is open and he sees a dark room, he can?t even see into the room for it is so black. He concludes to himself that, that must have been the room that he was in.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That is the first post. The second post may be up either tomorrow or later in the week (after Christmas). Please read!

2. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Interesting start

3. Aeron_Azzameen1839

Aeron_Azzameen1839 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 22, 2002
    2nd post:
    ?Hello,? the white figure says to him in a loud and slightly welcoming voice.

He was so shocked and stunned he hadn?t heard a single word spoken to him except the word of himself, but he manages to utter a small, ?Hello.?

?I am Fol, ruler and current protector of Bespin, and you are Commander Loe if I am not mistaken? Am I correct??

His name. He had not heard his name spoken in days, months, weeks, oh he didn?t know. ?Yes Fol I am Commander Loe.? His whole past was coming back to him. What he had been trying to remember for such a long time had come back to him, how crusaders captured him. How did I get here? He ponders this because he must been a few light years away from Bespin. ?Fol do you know how I ended up here??

?Yes. Yes I do. I hired some bounty hunters to come and bring you to me. I heard that you were the best fighter and pilot for the new republic and I just had to have you for security purposes here. The Vong will not leave Bespin alone, in particular Cloud City, which is where you are now. When I asked the republic if I could hire you on and use you here, they turned me down. So I had you kidnapped and brought here to me.?

?Look Fol, you must let me free the republic needs me and it is very important that I am returned. I must get back- ?

?Commander, take a look outside that window. This is what the Vong has done to my home and I assure you that it isn?t going to get any better without your help. All I am asking is that you stay here for a little while and help organize my men, teach them good security and skills. Once the Vong have gone and stopped burning peoples? homes and burring their lives with burden then you may leave that is all I ask of you, but if you still refuse I will have to take action with force.?

?I can?t stay here. There is important work for me to do; many other planets are suffering just as much as you are. There are planets where people are scared to even step out of their houses. If you let me go I will send help back here.?

Fol was starting to get impatient with Loe.

?So while help is on the way I sit here in my office watching my family, friends, and people die. While the republic sits on their butts and do nothing. That may be how it works on Coruscant, but now here on Bespin. We do things my way here and I have help here right now in my office and I?m keeping it whether I break a million laws or not. The only people who reside close to Coruscant receive help from the republic.?

?That is not true we send help to your neighboring planet every day.?

?Sure you do,? Fol ponders his statement for a few minutes them remembers something, ?O course you do! The republic has a large city on desolate Hoth.?

?Yes, I can send you help from there we have many more troops appointed there than needed, why didn?t you go to them for help. I must get back they must have dozens of search parties out looking for me.?

?I will let you leave. But you must reside on Hoth. Let the republic know that your life depends on you working in Hoth.? Fol snaps his finger and his maid appears from a side door. ?Eya take this man to his sleeping quarters for the night and let him send holos to his family and commissioners.?

Eya curtsies and replies, ?Yes of course sir. Mr.??

?Loe,? Loe tells her.

?Thank you Mr. Loe.?

Eya and Loe exit through the same door Eya first appeared from. As the exited a large and grand hallway appeared they went down the hall and turned right. With a click of her fingers what was a wall quickly disappeared. Eya explained to him that this was where the people of the other cities come when they have lost their homes and need protection. Eya opened the first door on the left that opened into a grand suite.

?This will be your room sir I hope you like it.?

?Oh yes this will do just fine. I?ve never had such nice quarters while on the job. Thank you so much Eya.?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.