main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Into the Twilight: The Haunted Mansion RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer , Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    James

"This is crazy. We can't stay here and be locked up. I swear to God, you better let us out, man!" James yelled, pushing through the crowd and pointed a finger at the host. " I'm not scared, we're not scared. You can't scare us. What the Hell are we doing here anyway?! I didn't sign up to be here!"

James glared at the host and crossed his arms. He ran his hand across his hair and sighed. Waiting for the man's reply, he looked around the environment. Eerie....

TAG: ALL EXCEPT LZM, PENGUINATOR, AND MORKAI

2. Ghostly_Host

Ghostly_Host Jedi Master star 1

Dec 29, 2005
    IC: The Ghostly Host

"This is crazy. We can't stay here and be locked up. I swear to God, you better let us out, man!" James yelled, pushing through the crowd and pointed a finger at the host. " I'm not scared, we're not scared. You can't scare us. What the Hell are we doing here anyway?! I didn't sign up to be here!"

It seemed the man was a little.... miffed.

There was a silence as a small breeze could be felt

Then, a pronounced chuckle. A hmhmhmhhmhmhmmmmm

"So full of...... life. You are all here for a reason, but what exactly is something each of you shall have to discover. You are all here because you must. It is.... destiny.... so to speak."

TAG: Vigilance and only the grounds group

3. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    James a.k.a JediCouncilMaster

A cold breeze swept across James, brushing against his face. He squinted his eyes and continued to look at the translucent figure, the Ghost Host.

"Destiny this." James lunged forward attempting to land a punch at the image. He stepped forward swept his hand across the image, hitting nothing but air. James tripped forward and went through the image, smoke interrupted from the mortal's body immediately bunched together, causing no harm to the Ghost Host.

"Fine. Fighting won't get us anywhere. Show us to our room...." James stood up, wiping the dust from his black Polo-Shirt. "...Now." He ordered.

TAG: GM/Others with me

4. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    IC: Anthony

At times I struggled to keep up with what was happening. In fact, it seemed like most of the time I was struggling to keep up. I could not follow everything at once and I knew the others would be in the same position, and it would likely cost us all.

LadyZaraMarta asked me whether or not I was Australian, and I confirmed that I was, indeed, Australian. She was very pleasant and polite, and she offered congratulations to me, but after she introduced herself, it seemed that I lost my chance to get to talk with her further, for she soon headed off with Danny (Morkai), through the open gate and up the road closer toward the Manor.

Somewhere nearby, I knew and realised that Ktala was already groaning and sighing and muttering what I could only guess were curses or plots of how she planned to get out of the mess we were all in. I just smiled. She was always thinking.

The disembodied voice beckoned us forward, and forward we went.

It did not take long before the one known as James (LORDVIGILANCE), proved somewhat anxious or otherwise impatient and hasty. I frowned as I looked toward him. He all but demanded the attention of everyone else, but I was not about to give him mine, except to watch. I felt uncomfortable around him, and I was not sure why he was so unhappy, so I sought an alternative focus.

"We're in the dark too on this," Seth replied, as if to answer the loud-speaker, turning around. He hesitated. "Let's just see what happens," he continued at last. "I think we're going inside soon."

I nodded at that and before I knew it, we were all in the Manor Grounds as the gates closed behind us, on our own, and locked inside. I heard some voices coming from the door, and James seemed to be fighting something that only he could see. I saw not a thing, except him trying to punch empty air. What an odd fellow he was ...

"You're wasting your time," I said to James. "We can't go inside until and unless we prove that we should be allowed inside. Ordering won't get you anywhere. Maybe you could try asking, or ringing the door bell, or something else, perhaps Open Sesame."

TAG: Eme-ma_Himou, Penguinator-176, Winged_Jedi, Ktala, LadyZaraMarta, Morkai & LORDVIGILANCE

5. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    OOC: Wow, not one person even attempted to post. C'mon people!

James

I looked at the "wise-guy" who was talking. I gave him a nasty stare, slightly squinting my eyes, showing him that I was a bit ticked off for what he was doing.

"We are not wasting time. The least you can do is to be quiet. Now are you on my side or not?!?" I said sternly to the person. He made me angry, he was't even helping.

TAG: All with me

6. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Spaceman_Spiff (Martin):

I had to laugh watching this guy trying to punch thin air. I yelled over at him. ?Hey, Biff, save your energy. There?s no reason to try to knock McFly out. You might as well be Sisyphus.?

This guy had serious anger management issues. ?Calm down, please. We?ll never get out of here in one piece if you fly off the handle every time you don?t like something. This is a creepy-ass place, and I have a feeling we?ll have to work together if we want to get back home. You would agree with that, wouldn?t you??

TAG: LordVigilance

I then turned to Integral and the rest of the group with him. ?So, the ghost says its our density . . . I mean our destiny, aye?? I said with a very visible grin. Who did not love a good movie quote, especially in a time of crisis? I continued speaking to Integral and the rest. ?So, are we going in anytime soon?? I was kind of hoping that the answer was no.

TAG: DarthIntegral, Dubya, BaSSiL, GM

7. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Ravenwood Manor Grounds

TEE

I walked in with the others as the gates close behind us. Im more and more unsure what to do but i know that there is no turning back because the gates are now locked. We were on our own with no one to help us. Then ghostly voice spoke again.

"There were are. All locked away.... nice..... and...... secure. Welcome once again to Ravenwood Manor. You now stand on its delightful grounds, with the manor beckoning before you. You may not believe it, but beauty once lived in this house. That was of course... before the incident. But don't be frightened, you've come this far already.

"Secure....I dont think so." I said sarcasticly as i continued to stare at the lock gates. Someone yelled out "This is crazy. We can't stay here and be locked up. I swear to God, you better let us out, man!" I couldn't agree with him more as i looked at him nodding in agreement as he pushed though everyone pointing a finger at the host while yelling I'm not scared, we're not scared. You can't scare us. What the Hell are we doing here anyway?! I didn't sign up to be here!"

This place was creepy and everyone seemed to be annoyed or scared out of their minds. I for one wasn't going to admit that i was scared just mostly confused at what were are supposed to do.

Then a cold breeze came through as the ghostly host spoke again in a creepy way that would put goose bumps on anyone.

A hmhmhmhhmhmhmmmmm

"So full of...... life. You are all here for a reason, but what exactly is something each of you shall have to discover. You are all here because you must. It is.... destiny.... so to speak."

"Destiny...What Destiny" I said even more confused than the first time. I wasn't the only one James and the others were too. We continued on walking on the grounds and i can tell that people were getting a bit impatient which i couldn't blame them but i stayed calm. I was going to need my sanity before this journey ends. Then someone named Spiff yelled out to James "Calm down, please. We"ll never get out of here in one piece if you fly off the handle every time you don't like something. This is a creepy-ass place, and I have a feeling we"ll have to work together if we want to get back home. You would agree with that, wouldn"t you?"

"He is right you know" ...."We need to work together it's the only way we can survive and get back." I said to everyone.

TAG: Lord Vigilance, Spaceman_Spiff, Others on the Grounds

8. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005

Ravenwood Manor Grounds

"I'm always here to help you guys. You guys accompany in the JCC. You're friendly people. But all I want is your trust and your friendship. Not your ignorance." I sighed and walked morosely towards them. "I'm sorry. Now what do we have to do now? Be patient? I really want to get out of here. Who knows what horrific events will take place."

James grinned at each person and nodded slightly.

TAG: All with me

9. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Sorry. School seems to really take up a lot of time.......

[b]IC: as Scotty
    Inside the Gate...??[/b]

As the guy with the Av's jersey began talking, someone else ran up behind them. He had introduced himself as `Spaceman Spiff on the Boards`. And he mentioned something about the JC Forums.

Scotty hesitated. "Wait a minute... The JC Forums?" He turned to the others. "DarthIntegral? Spaceman_Spiff?" Something didn't seem quite right. How could these JC Users be here? Why was [i]he[/i] here, for that matter? He decided to say, "I'm Scotty....Dubya_Scott, on the Boards. Why are a bunch of TF.N Jedi Council Forum users here?"

Scotty was getting really confused now.

[b]TAG: Integral, BSSL, Spaceman_Spiff...[/b]

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala - Passing the Gates

Ktala passes the gates with the others, looking around this place. Yep. She knew this place well. It was her favorite ride. But..it was so diffrent too. So strange.

The voice rings out again.
    ["Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as if you sense the disquieting metamorphosis. But don't worry. I won't frighten you prematurely; the real chills come later. Step lively please, we wouldn't want to leave our gates open for any old spook to enter."] Oh joy. they were to be locked in, it seems.

Someone else was well ahead of them, and had opened the front doors of the huge mansion. The door let out a massive creak, echoing through the empty halls and rooms. Then suddenly, she see's the man being pushed back outside the mansion, like an invisible hand had suddenly shooed him outside. It was kinda funny looking. The door, decorately adorned with eight raised wooden panels slammed shut, leaving the man looking face to face with its massive gorgon headed knocked.

Ktala watched...was the guy TALKING to the door?

She shook her head, and laughed slightly. Most folks seemed to be taking it pretty well. A few acted like they were in shock. And of course, you get the twit who totally acts waaaay over the line. Humph.

Someone started yelling. "Can anyone tell me what the Hell is going on here?!?" they said, annoyed and furious. "This is pissing me off and I need to know what is going on, if it won't be too much trouble!" I kicked a pebble away and crossed my arms. I glared at each person in the group.

Another guy answered, "We're in the dark too on this," he replied, turning around. "Let's just see what happens," he continued at last. "I think we're going inside soon."

Ktala looked at the man.

"Umm. We're here. And we're heading for THAT." she pointed towards the mansion. "Now you know as much as the rest of us." She continued for the Mansion. "You can stand outside if you want. Doubt it will do any good." she said over her shoulder, as she continued to walk.

Ktala notice the guy at the door, was now sitting on the porch. Hmmm. She noticed quite a few seemed to know the ride as well..and it was NOT a comforting thought.

Another person walked over towards the door. LZM turned towards the door.
    "Hey!Mr Knocker! We were invited!" Ktala laughed softly.

"Anyone know any knock knock jokes..." they added, and Ktala laughed again.

The guy who had been yelling started up again.

"This is all a joke. You know that right? This is not real." James said, loud enough for the people to hear. "What's next, we're gonna be greeted by Casper? Idiot. What next, the Blair Witch? The Mothman? C'mon, this is all fake."

Ktala was not going to argure with him. After all, if he could expalin how they ALL got here....more power to him. She continued to head for the mansion.

Ktala jumped as she heard a sound behind her. She looked, and saw the gates were closing behind them. The voice again.

["There were are. All locked away.... nice..... and...... secure. Welcome once again to Ravenwood Manor. You now stand on its delightful grounds, with the manor beckoning before you. You may not believe it, but beauty once lived in this house. That was of course... before the incident. But don't be frightened, you've come this far already. ]

And as soon as that voice spoke, the other guy started up...AGAIN.

["This is crazy. We can't stay here and be locked up. I swear to God, you better let us out, man!" James yelled, pushing through the crowd and pointed a finger at something.... "I'm not scared, we're not scared. You can't scare us. What the Hell are we doing here anyway?! I didn't sign up to be here!" ]

Drafted perhaps, Ktala thought to herself.

There was a silence as a small breeze could be felt

Then, a pronounced chuckle. A hmhmhmhhmhmhmmmmm

["So full of...... life. You are all here for a reason, but what exactly is something each of you shall have to

11. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Brandon/BaSSiL

Soon, to Brandon's surprise, they had accumulated quite a group. First, a man had called them crazy. Maybe they were crazy, but this mansion was the only thing here within sight. There was a reason they had all been brought here, and standing outside of the gate was not going to answer any questions. Thankfully, Integral's sarcasm answered for him.

It wasn't long after that when another fellow arrived into the group, introducing himself as Spaceman_Spiff from the boards. Brandon introduced himself as BaSSiL just as the gates closed loudly and locked themselves.

How did I know that would happen? Brandon thought to himself as the booming voice returned.

"There were are. All locked away.... nice..... and...... secure. Welcome once again to Ravenwood Manor. You now stand on its delightful grounds, with the manor beckoning before you. You may not believe it, but beauty once lived in this house. That was of course... before the incident. But don't be frightened, you've come this far already."

Brandon listened carefully. Unlike Integral, he felt this would be a bit more real than just rubber snakes and trick gags. You don't just get sucked into your computer wearing your bed clothes everyday. No...there was something going on.

"This is crazy. We can't stay here and be locked up. I swear to God, you better let us out, man! I'm not scared, we're not scared. You can't scare us. What the Hell are we doing here anyway?! I didn't sign up to be here!"
    A man began screaming at the host.

Brandon was intrigued at how this ghost would respond to the screaming of this man. Would he be struck down where he stands or would it just amuse the host?

A soft chuckle told Brandon that the ghost was a little amused, in the least.

?So, the ghost says its our density . . . I mean our destiny, aye?? Spiff was the first to break the new silence, saying probably what everyone felt. ?So, are we going in anytime soon??

Brandon was about to respond when the other newcomer finally introduced himself.

"Wait a minute... The JC Forums?" He turned to the others. "DarthIntegral? Spaceman_Spiff? I'm Scotty....Dubya_Scott, on the Boards. Why are a bunch of TF.N Jedi Council Forum users here?"

Brandon re-introduced himself, perhaps he hadn't heard earlier... he had been drowned out by the voice afterall, "Hey Dubya, I guess I'm the face behind Keskay...BaSSiL." he chuckled, "As to your question...that's what we're here to find out. I say we head on in, after others do so first of course." he added. In the group, he wasn't really afraid of what the mannor had to offer. It added a sense of security, surely they could fend off anything as a group.

TAG: All in Intgral's group

-~This is no Zaku, Boy. No Zaku!~-

12. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Matt

Matt smiled: he was in for the ride.

Goin' with the flow...

Following his TFn buddies, Matt continued through the gates. He was a little creeped out, but he had confidence.

He had noticed a loophole in everything, and this was going to be his advantage. Just stay quiet with this, and I'll soar through this and back to my home turf.

TAG: Anyone that is disturbed by my comfort

13. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    IC: Tyler

A small group was now forming around Tyler, as they were "locked" inside the "haunted mansions" ground by "supernatural powers" that locked the gate.

Tyler tried as hard as he could to take in everything going on. There was a nutjob screaming at the ghost. Spaceman_Spiff and Dubya_Scott, who he "knew" from the JC forum boards trying to get in with the group and do introductions. And some others going on. Then, there was Brandon, whom Tyler had spotted early and started talking to. He had figured from the start that whatever had caused this wierd circumstance to happen, it would be better to have someone to have his back, to tell the police story with him, to call his wife if he died. Something along those lines. He never figured to have an entire group congregating around him. Yet, there they were. And that was alright with Tyler. It was never a bad thing to have the numbers.

And then, there was that "ghost". Tyler wanted more than anything else to barge into the mansion, and find the man behind the curtain, and end this fiasco. Yet, he knew that the best thing to do, with the large group congregating, was to get some order, some kind of a plan, and then find the man behind the curtain. Or whatever was going on here.

He stepped out slightly in front of the group, and raised his hand high, and tried to get their attention. Surely, if he could hold the attention of two-dozen college freshman during a statistics lecture, he could get the attention of people here ... all of which seemed to be coming from the JC forums. He started to speak loudly.

"People, I think we need to get a plan into place before we do anything," he began. "I think the best thing to do is get introductions out of the way, so everyone knows who everyone is. Then, we can get a definitive plan, and move forward into the mansion, and figure out what the heck is going on. I'll start. My JC username is DarthIntegral. Some of you know me from the Pod Racing RPG, others from the Clans RPG, and others from the SWC Senate game. My real name is Tyler. You can call me Integral, or you can call me Tyler. Your choice. Now, let's quickly go through introductions, so we can get on with this, shall we?"

He was glad he had developed his leadership qualities the last five years. The old Tyler could have never done this. Now the new Tyler was ready to lead a grew of people he barely knew into a mansion where he was certain he'd find someone playing with strings. Or at least, he hoped that was it. But he couldn't let his fear control him.

Not now, at least.

Tag: BaSSiL, Dubya, Spiff, others nearby

14. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Ravenwood Manor Grounds

TEE

Well we were stuck at the gates some were complaining and others trying to get a grip on the situation. I just hung back a bit because there were alot of us and too many people talking at one time can be a chaotic situation without being in the circumstance that we are in.

Then Intergral spoke some sense "People, I think we need to get a plan into place before we do anything," "I think the best thing to do is get introductions out of the way, so everyone knows who everyone is. Then, we can get a definitive plan, and move forward into the mansion, and figure out what the heck is going on. I'll start. My JC username is DarthIntegral. Some of you know me from the Pod Racing RPG, others from the Clans RPG, and others from the SWC Senate game. My real name is Tyler. You can call me Integral, or you can call me Tyler. Your choice. Now, let's quickly go through introductions, so we can get on with this, shall we?"

"Well i guess i'll go next im Jedi_Teegirloo but you guys can call me TEE." "Im new to R/P but i do know a few of you from the EUC and some of the others from R/P's that i entered in." I waited for the others to introduce themselves.

TAG: Everyone on the Grounds

15. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OC: David

"I guess I can go next. The names David, my JC name is Pheonix_Rising, some might know me from Charlemagne19's Threats From The Past, but most have probably only seen my name on the threads list. You can call me Sparky or David, or even Pheonix_Rising, i'll answer to any."
    TAG: Grounds People

16. Ghostly_Host

Ghostly_Host Jedi Master star 1

Dec 29, 2005
    Peoples Positions so far
    At The Door
    LZM
    Morkai
    Penguinator
    Ktala
    On the Grounds
    Everyone Else

[color=green][b]IC: The Ghostly Host[/b]
    [i]Location: Omnipresent / Invisible[/i]

The Ghostly Host liked the one they called James. He was so..... excitable.

[i]"Fine. Fighting won't get us anywhere. Show us to our room...." James stood up, wiping the dust from his black Polo-Shirt. "...Now." He ordered. [/i]

The Host gave another chuckle, like the one he did before. He couldn't help it. The boy was funny.

[b]"Rooms? Oh.... I'm afraid we're booked solid. 999 Happy Haunts you know. You won't be needing them anyway."[/b]

He watched with great interest as the group introduced themselves and discussed their options. A fine strategy.[/color]

[b]TAG: Integral's Group, Rest of the Grounds Group[/b]

[hr]
    [color=purple][b]IC: The Ghostly Doorman[/b]
    [i]Location: The doornob[/i]

The Ghostly Doorknob watched them all as the crowd around him grew. Another woman came to the group...

[i]"Ummm... Tell it the Ghost Host sent us!" Ktala suggested. "Can't hurt." [/i]

The Doorknob looked at the woman analytically.

"No. No it caun't hurt really. But its naught gunna help ya eyeder. Look, I'd love ta help ya all out, but Master Ravenwood would have a right and proper fit if I let some strangers inta his house widdout reason. I'm just the bloody doorman, and if ya don have da passwurd, I can't let ya in."

[b]TAG: Door Group [u]Only[/u] [/b]
    [/color]

17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Steph

The vivid voice of the Ghost Host rang out again, beckoning the group toward the mansion gates. Not one to be left out of the crowd, I reluctantly began to follow. As soon as the group crossed the threshold of the rickety gate, it clanged shut and locked itself. We were trapped.

Judging from the reactions around the group, others weren't happy about that either. Some guy completely flew off the handle and began screaming at an unseen foe. He even stooped so far as to start throwing punches into the air. I just stood there and watched, raising a hand to my mouth to cover up the smile that was forming. If only that guy knew how ridiculous he looked right now. Even the Ghost Host seemed to be having a bit of fun with him.

A commotion which started with a pair of waving hands caught my attention and drew my gaze back to the front of the group. "People, I think we need to get a plan into place before we do anything," he began. "I think the best thing to do is get introductions out of the way, so everyone knows who everyone is. Then, we can get a definitive plan, and move forward into the mansion, and figure out what the heck is going on. I'll start. My JC username is DarthIntegral. Some of you know me from the Pod Racing RPG, others from the Clans RPG, and others from the SWC Senate game. My real name is Tyler. You can call me Integral, or you can call me Tyler. Your choice. Now, let's quickly go through introductions, so we can get on with this, shall we?"

Well, at least someone took it upon themselves to keep this party organized. How things were going so far, a leader was definitely going to be needed. I watched in silence and listened as the introductions began. I nodded my head and threw the occasional smile at each person until it was my turn. I cleared my throat and began. "Um, my name's Steph and you might know my as HanSolo29 on the JC. I moderate the Fan Art forum and mostly hang out in the Galaxy at War RPG." Running out of things to say, which so often happened with me, I ended it with a shrug and a nervous smile.

TAG: Anyone

18. LadyZaraMarta

LadyZaraMarta Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2004
    LadyZaraMarta at the door
    In conversation with the door knocker
    (weird)

"Ummm... Tell it the Ghost Host sent us!" Ktala suggested. "Can't hurt."

The Doorknob looked at the woman analytically.

"No. No it caun't hurt really. But its naught gunna help ya eyeder. Look, I'd love ta help ya all out, but Master Ravenwood would have a right and proper fit if I let some strangers inta his house widdout reason. I'm just the bloody doorman, and if ya don have da passwurd, I can't let ya in."

ZM nodded to Ktala. She looked back behind them just to make sure the road was not paved of yellow bricks.

Perhaps a little Southern charm.

"Mr. Doorknob, it is true we are all strangers, but we have been invited. We would be eternally grateful if there was someway you can summon someone or ask perhaps the butler to come to the door? I'm sure Mr Ravenwood appreciates your concern for his property, but what if we are invited and you did not allow us in? You know Mr Ravenwood, would he be upset?"

TAG: The doorknocker, the fine company on the porch.

19. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Elliott
    Grounds

He hung back...listneing a bit on other peoples conversations...trying to find out who was who and such...he'd gotten alot of it too...

But now was time to act. It was getting a bit cold...a small breeze had picked up....and a group of people stood around the door.

Well...there was more than one way to open a locked door.

After a moment of searching, he found a stone of adequate size for a little "creative unlocking", and started towards the door, speaking upon arrival.

"Door locked?" To his suprised, the door knocker looked at him.

Tag: Door Group

20. LadyZaraMarta

LadyZaraMarta Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2004
    LZM: One of the few people standing at the door,
    awaiting entrance.

"Eh, that may not be a good idea, let's give him a few more minutes shall we? I don't think they would be pleased if we destroyed property."

(I'm trying to sweet talk our way in and he wants to use'the force'.)

"Let's just sit tight while we wait for the others."

Tag: Mr Door Knocker and companions at the door.

21. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Brandon/BaSSiL

One by one people seemed to be introducing themselves. Integral had suddenly made the chaos and disorganized mess that was the people gathered just inside the gates to be a somewhat cohesive group. Sure, not all had introduced themselves yet, but it would be a start. When the latest introducee finished, Brandon stepped forward and spoke up.

"Umm...My name is Brandon, I go by BartSimpson-SithLord on the boards but, please, call me BaSSiL if you must use my JC name. Most of you would probably recognize me from the Podracer game, the X-Men game, and a few others. I was also slated to judge the comic book draft this time around...but I doubt, unless this place is outside time, that that will happen." Once finished, he stepped back into the group.

TAG: Mansion grounds people

-~This is no Zaku, Boy. No Zaku!~-

22. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: as Scotty
    On the Grounds

Integral had seemed to take charge. Well, Scotty was feeling safer knowing that they were all friends from the Boards...and organizing things as a group. Although, he still didn't have a clue what was happening...

After BaSSiL had spoke, Scotty figured he'd go next and get it out of the way.

"I'm Scotty. That's Dubya_Scott, uh, on the Boards. I created the Star Wars...007 style games." He then glanced over to BaSSiL, knowing that he had played `Keskay` in the 007 style RP's.

TAG: the appropriately named "Integral Group" on the grounds...

23. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005

"Fine. We can work together. We should get to know each other. I'm James." I said, hoping it would catch their attention. There was no other way to bring up a conversation, might as well start by introducing myself. I hoped it would form connections with these people.

TAG: My Group

24. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Spaceman_Spiff (Martin):

If Integral wanted to lead this group, I was not going to complain. I sure did not want the job. Trying to whip a bunch of Internet slackers into shape in order to survive what was sure to prove to be a deadly situation was just not my cup of tea. Not my bag, as Mr. Powers would say. Who wants that kind of pressure?

I would be happy to do my own part, of course, whatever that might be. Hopefully, my part would consist of standing around and cracking wise. That was, after all, one of my strengths.

But, now was the time for introductions. When it was my turn, I stepped forward. "My name on the boards is Spaceman_Spiff, but you can call me either Martin or Spiff, whichever you prefer. You might know me by my alter-ego, the female Albino Wookiee Sith Darth Pestilence, Heck, you can even call me Pestilence if you wish. I'll answer to it." I tried to smile, but I could tell it did not come out right. It was a sickly, nervous smile, certainly. "You might see me hanging around the SWC Senate Game, where I was just recently Vice Chancellor." It pained me to bring up these things from the "world outside," as I had already begun calling the place I had left behind, for all it did was remind me that I might never get back there again.

TAG: Integral's group, GM

25. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Im sorry to say that i have to leave this RP. Unfortunately DRL is throwing unexpected obstacles that prevent me to continue on. I wish you all the best with this. MTFBWY[face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.