main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Into the Twilight: The Haunted Mansion RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer , Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: as Scotty
    Around the back of the Mansion

As Scotty followed the rest of the group around the other side, he turned when he heard the yells. Seeing the door rattling, literally off it's hinges, Scotty took a step back. "It's just a hoax. It's just a hoax," he repeated calmly to himself, trying to control his emotions. He watched as Spiff was the first one to appraoch the door.

TAG: Integral group...

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala

Ktala spoke to the space next to her. "Alright ghostie hostie..whats next? Do we all stand at the door arguring with it, or will you bother telling us the blessed password?...or at least give us a clue."

She heard a voice, very quietly over the noise of the others. "Hmmhmhmhmhmmm." the Ghostly Host chuckled. "Patience there Ktala. All good things come to those who wait."

Ktala made a face. '....so does death...' she thought to herself, but she kept THAT thought very silent. She then turned around back around, and walked back up to the door.

The door and the guy standing there, seemed to be saying something.

"Alright alright!" the Ghost said, looking pained. "Though you gotta promise you won't tell Master Ravenwood I letst you in. One day, I was standin' ere at the door, holdin' watch, and one o' teh family friends comes on down 'ere looking for entry. Well this gent wasn't on the list, so I couldn't let em in, but this gent knew how ta get the password. He went right on down there to the first grave, then walked around a bit in the graveyard. Sure nuff, he came back an got it. If you could figger that on out, you may divine it to." The Ghost looked a little relieved. "Now please... Just.... Leave me alone!"

Ktala leaned back, and looked behind the house. GRAVEYARD? OH JOY. Ktala looked at the folks around her. "Im just having SO much fun..." She looked out again.

Another person spoke nicely to the ghost, as she stared out over the land.
    He turned to other five who stood there, and rubbed his hands together in the cold. "Right people, looks like we'd better go do some grave yard wandering."

Another spoke up. "Yup we may as well get this over with."He paused a moment. "But i'll tell you guys now, i hear one groan or chain rattle while we're in there and im gonna put on my running shoes ok?" he said jokingly as he started off in the direction the doorman had pointed out.

Ktala chuckled. "Sure thing. And the swoosh of wind passing you...will be ME!" she said..as she started to follow him, heading for the tombstones. She looked over at the guy, and grined. "You know, if these guys are as lively as from the ride and movies..."

She groaned, as she looked into her pockets for a munchie, as she walked towards the graveyard.

TAG: All near the Doorway, and heading for the graveyard

3. Ghostly_Host

Ghostly_Host Jedi Master star 1

Dec 29, 2005
    Peoples Positions so far
    At The Door Folks
    Morkai
    Penguinator
    Ktala
    DVC
    Winged
    Emme

The Integral Party
    Dubya
    Integral
    Spiff
    BSSL
    Vigilance
    HanSolo29
    Phoenix Rising

Other Unaccounted For Players
    LSA
    Vassago
    *Insert your name here if not mentioned*

[color=blue][u]The Back Door[/u]

As Spaceman_Spiff approached the door, a ghost materialized from out of thin air. He was busy shaking the screen door wildly. The Ghost was a grubbly looking older man, dressed in ghostly overalls and with a bristly unshaven beard. He had a big nose and snaggly teeth, floating about three inches off the ground.

Also noticable was that the howling morphed into words that were now seen being yelled by the ghost.[/color]

[color=purple]"Gawd Woman, Lemme in ya ol' Hag!"[/color]

[color=blue]There was a pause and a silence.[/color]

[color=purple]"I tol ya, I dunno wear da blasted thing is!"[/color]

[color=blue]Another pause and a silence.[/color]

[color=purple]"I dun care wat ya say ya hag! Jus lemmmeeeeeee in!!!!"[/color]

[color=blue]The ghost began banging on the doors again, oblivious it seemed to the group around him...

[b]TAG: Integral's Group [u]Only[/u][/b][/color]

[hr]
    [color=blue][u]The Graveyard[/u]

The Graveyard of the Ravenwood Manor was located, quite strangely, in the Manor's front yard. The yard was arranged in five rows of ten headstones, for a total of fifty.... occupants. The headstones varied from large obelesks, hulking stabs of marble, and some, more demure and unassuming, simple stone placards. They are arranged (for purpose of the challenge) in the rows, with the first grave at the top left corner of the yard. The numbers count up until 10, then 11 starts the new row, and it continues in a likewise manor. The yard is full of wild and untamed grasses, with the hulking vassage of the mansion dominating the views of the yard's.... guests.

The first tombstone consists of a large black marble headstone, with a tall statue of the Grim Reaper standing atop it. Scythe in hand, the figure was quite menacing, like the watchful sentinel for the dead corpses that lay under the graves. On its marble square base, the following was.... engraved....

[i]Master William H. Gracey
    1985-1945

Gracey stands under this tomb
    Watching men who've met their doom
    Here he pierces, through the gloom
    His manor always holds soom room

If you wish to enter here
    Let this riddle make it clear
    Follow the numbers of ones death year
    Their last initials shall unlock your fears [/i]

[b]TAG: The Graveyard Group [u]Only[/u] [/b] [/color]

4. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Daniel Smith

Ktala chuckled. "Sure thing. And the swoosh of wind passing you...will be ME!" she said..as she started to follow him, heading for the tombstones. She looked over at the guy, and grined. "You know, if these guys are as lively as from the ride and movies..." Daniel smiled back, he had never been to the haunted house....having never been to America but he had certainly heard of it. "haha if they are i'll be glad im wearing black trousers" he said with a wink as the group headed to the most unwelcoming graveyard Daniel had ever seen, he noticed Ktala digging in her pockets for something and as they came to the great reaper tombstone he wordlessly held out the musli bar he had been about to eat when he had been sucked into this whole mess.

TAG: Graveyard

5. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Near the back door

As a ghost seemed to materialize, Scotty stared at it. He was an animation student, and knew how CG worked in movies. This looked similar to some movie special effects, but... For some reason, it didn't look like special effects. Where was the screen it was projected on?

Scotty glanced around at the group with him, then looked back at the ghost. At this point, he was more interested in how the ghost effect was done...rather than feeling scared. "Uh, guys..." he started as he reached over to tap Brandon on the shoulder.

TAG: BSSL, Integral group...

6. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: David

"Uh, guys..."

David looked over at the other, away from the ghost. He didn't think it was real, he had been in tons of 'haunted houses' before, but none of them really turned out. He walks up to the ghost, and turns to the group again, "Let's play along for now." he says, turning back to the ghost, "Can we help you with your problem?"

TAG: Integral Group

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala
    Staring at ....The Graveyard **GULP!**

Ktala looked over at who had spoke eariler, and grined. "You know, if these guys are as lively as from the ride and movies..." Daniel smiled back. He replied, "Haha if they are i'll be glad im wearing black trousers." he said with a wink as the group headed to the graveyard. Ktala grinned widely, and them put her hand over her mouth, to keep from snickering. She was definately in agreement with THAT statement.

They reached the great reaper tombstone, and suddenly Ktala thought about that silly cartoon. Didnt look so funny now. The guy she had spoked to eariler, wordlessly held out the musli bar he had been about to eat when he had been sucked into this whole mess. Ktala shook her head. "No thanks." She whipped out a small container of Finetti Cream waffer rolls...filled with chocolate. "Ive been munching on these like crazy. And this chocolate fiend is gonna need all the extra energy she can muster!" she said with a grin.

The Graveyard of the Ravenwood Manor was located, quite strangely, in the Manor's front yard. The yard was arranged in five rows of ten headstones, for a total of fifty.... occupants. The headstones varied from large obelesks, hulking stabs of marble, and some, more demure and unassuming, simple stone placards. They are arranged in rows, with the first grave at the top left corner of the yard. The numbers count up until 10, then 11 starts the new row, and it continues in a likewise manor. The yard is full of wild and untamed grasses.

The first tombstone consists of a large black marble headstone, with a tall statue of the Grim Reaper standing atop it.

They read the engraving:

[Master William H. Gracey
    1985-1945

Gracey stands under this tomb
    Watching men who've met their doom
    Here he pierces, through the gloom
    His manor always holds soom room

If you wish to enter here
    Let this riddle make it clear
    Follow the numbers of ones death year
    Their last initials shall unlock your fears ]

Ktala's eyebrows furled together, as she read the words once again.

"follow the numbers of ones death year...." she muttered to herself. "I hope to goodness that means HIS death years." she said, looking up at the scary statue once again. She gave a sigh, and then stepped back.

"1945." she muttered to herself. " ... Hmmmm."

She looked out on the rows of graves. She HATED gravesites. Always felt funny about walking on them. She gave a very long sigh.

"I hate it..." she muttered, as she tip-toes into the area. She peered around, as if looking for something for a moment. A few moments later, she picked up a tree branch, and cleaned it off, so that one lone stick remained. She hoped there were no snakes in this lovely little 'garden', as she began to pick out a path. She headed for the first gravestone. Unfortunately, that clue could be read in many ways. But since the first number was a one, she would try the first grave.

After all..it had had said, follow the numbers of ONES death year. Perhaps, it ment THAT graves years..and not Gracey's.

It was a place to start.

Muttering Klingon curses, she stalked throught the tall grass, using the stick to clear her path.

TAG: Daniel Smith, graveyard group

8. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Spaceman

I shouted at the ghost having a domestic squabble. "Hey, Ralph Kramden! Do you need help?"

Who would ever have believed that, once you died, you would inhabit the roles in a 1950s sitcom? "Where's Norton?" I continued, then I laughed. "You need to get in? Did you try looking for the key under the welcome mat?

TAG: Ghostly_Host, Integral's group

9. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: I hate to say this, but I'm gonna have to drop out of the game. I have pretty many projects lined up for school and elsewhere and I need to commit more of my time to them. I wish everyone the best of luck! [face_peace]

10. Ghostly_Host

Dec 29, 2005
    GM's OOC: So sorry to see you.... depart.... HanSolo29. Hurry Baaaaaack. Be sure to bring your.... death certificate.

[color=red][u][b]Peoples Positions so far [/b] [/u] [/color]
    [u]At The Door Folks[/u]
    Penguinator
    DVC
    Winged
    Emme

[u]In the GraveYard[/u]
    Ktala
    Morkai

[u]Behind the Mansion[/u]
    Dubya
    Integral
    Spiff
    BSSL
    Vigilance
    HanSolo29
    Phoenix Rising

[u]Other Unaccounted For Players[/u]
    LSA
    Vassago

[hr]
    [color=purple][b]IC: The Backdoor Ghost[/b]
    [i]Location: Trying to get into the Mansion, Backdoor[/i]

The Ghost didn't even notice the group at the backdoor was behind and looking at him until David said,

[i]"Can we help you with your problem?" [/i]

The old grubby man turned to look at them suddenly.

"Ah, Gawd, Heavens ta Betsy, wachu doin' sneakin' up on me eh?"

He turned to nod at the door,

"Its that blasted Scullry Maid Mae. That hag wonna let me in til I return her spade. Buh I looked in da shed anna couldn't find it! I tink es in muh room, but she wanna let me in til I get et ta her!"

Another young man spoke out

[i]"Hey, Ralph Kramden! Do you need help?" he said with a laugh "Where's Norton? You need to get in? Did you try looking for the key under the welcome mat?" [/i]

The Ghost looked at the man quite confused.

"Ooh da bloody ell is Norton? Muy name is Jack. Jack Stone. Da gardener fer Ravenclaw Manor."

[b]TAG: Integral's Group [u]Only[/u][/b] [/color]

[hr]
    [color=green][u]IC: The Ghostly Host[/u]
    [i]Location: Omnipresent / Invisible[/i]

The Hostly Host watched as Ktala and Morkai began work on the Graveyard puzzle. This would be most interesting to observe. The Ghostly Host cleared his throat and spoke out to the duo in the graves.

[b]"Where are you two going? If you are looking for the first grave, you just passed it. Master Gracie's grave is the first, positioned in the top left corner of the graveyard. Perhaps you need to..... rethink..... your strategy."[/b]

[b]TAG: The Graveyard Group [u]Only[/u] (Ktala and Morkai) [/b] [/color]

11. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Spaceman

"What does she need a spade for? Where did you see it last? You think it's in your room, but are you sure? Try retracing your steps." This was seeming more and more like those text adventure games of the early 90s. Was I in Zork? "How can we help?" That was the big question.

TAG: Jack Stone, Integral's group

12. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    IC: Anthony

The more time I spent away from home, in this unfamiliar place, the more uncomfortable I became. It seemed that there was no way I could keep up with all of the others. They were faster than I was, more keen, more attentive, more alert and active. I sighed and walked toward the steps of the Manor, where I climbed toward the door, one step at a time.

"Hey buddy," I said to the door-thing. "Want to do me a special favour and let us inside?" I gestured toward those nearest to me. "It's cold out here and I am tired. Can we come in, please?"

I hardly expected a response. I just turned and said, to no one in particular, "There's no place like home..." And then I wandered about near the door, hands clapsed behind by back, as I paced back and forth, waiting for someone else to figure out how to get us all inside.

TAG: Imperial_Hammer

13. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Brandon/BaSSiL

Nodding at Tyler's request, Brandon fell back with Scotty in order to talk to help calm the group as they made their way to the back of the house. As they approached the backyard, the size was what struck him first. It was far larger than the front of the house, though in just as bad shape, but had an eerie beauty to it. Truly remarkable.

Brandon didn't even note Spaceman_Spiff embark for the door, nor did he notice the howling and banging. He was too transfixed on the shed. As soon as his eyes had fallen on it, he knew he wanted to get inside of it. His mind was remembering classic survival horror games and point and click flash games. Whenever there was a shed, something important involved itself with it.

"Uh, guys..." he started as he reached over to tap Brandon on the shoulder.

Brandon was brought out of his thoughts when Scotty tapped his shoulder. Turning around, he saw the ghost for the first time. Surprisingly, though, Brandon wasn't all that scared. He had always had an interest in the paranormal. Watching Haunted History on the History channel, watching Haunted Hotels on the Travel Channel, reading several books on classic hauntings, even tapign a marathon of Sci-Fi's Ghost Hunters. He'd always wanted to see a ghost, and it wasn't until now that he knew that it was out of curiosity and not a wanting to be scared. He also, just by looking at this apparition, had a feeling that this was real. That this was no trick. Nothing would be this elaborate. This had to be real. But he wouldn't let in on that last part.

"Can we help you with your problem?" Another member of the group he was with spoke up.

This seemed to pull the Ghost out of whatever it was he had been doing. This was good, as it implyed this ghost was at least capable of interactivity with the living world and not one that was only re-enacting the final moments of its life.

"Ah, Gawd, Heavens ta Betsy, wachu doin' sneakin' up on me eh?"

He turned to nod at the door,

"Its that blasted Scullry Maid Mae. That hag wonna let me in til I return her spade. Buh I looked in da shed anna couldn't find it! I tink es in muh room, but she wanna let me in til I get et ta her!"

Spiff spoke up again next. "Hey, Ralph Kramden! Do you need help?" he said with a laugh "Where's Norton? You need to get in? Did you try looking for the key under the welcome mat?"

The ghost, however, responded. "Ooh da bloody ell is Norton? Muy name is Jack. Jack Stone. Da gardener fer Ravenclaw Manor."

To which Spiff continued. "What does she need a spade for? Where did you see it last? You think it's in your room, but are you sure? Try retracing your steps."

The shed. Brandon had thought something was with that place the moment he had seen it. Stepping forward he asked, "Are you sure you checked everywhere in the shed? What if it's out here in the backyard somewhere? Could you please show us what you remember of the last time you used it?"

TAG: Backdoor Ghost, Integral's group

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~

14. Ghostly_Host

Dec 29, 2005
    Peoples Positions so far
    At The Door Folks
    Penguinator
    DVC
    Winged
    Emme
    LSA

In the GraveYard
    Ktala
    Morkai

Behind the Mansion
    Dubya
    Integral
    Spiff
    BSSL
    Vigilance
    Phoenix Rising

Other Unaccounted For Players
    Vassago

[color=purple][b]IC: The Doorman Ghost[/b]
    [i]Location: Standing at the Front Door, The Mansion[/i]

The Doorman Ghost peered out at the man who had come to ask him. Was he around when he gave his whole speel? Or perhaps he just wasn't listening. Typical mortals. He had been there once. Ah, but that was so long ago. Before the veil of life had been pulled away from his eyes...

[i]"Hey buddy," I said to the door-thing. "Want to do me a special favour and let us inside?" I gestured toward those nearest to me. "It's cold out here and I am tired. Can we come in, please?" [/i]

"Ey. I told yas. You alls are not on the list." the Ghost said in his clipped British accent. "And I'm a gonna get fired if I let you in. If I was yous, I would go over there with your girlfriend in the graveyard and help 'er figure out the password riddle. Then ya can come right on in."

The doorman ghost folded his arms, seemingly very stubborn as to his decision.

[b]TAG: Door Group [u]Only[/u][/b]

[hr]
    [b]IC: Jack Stone, The Garderner Ghost[/b]
    [i]Location: The Backdoor[/i]

The mortals around him started asking questions about where the spade was. They were going to help him? Well that was awful nice of them. Maybe these intruders weren't so bad after all. For Fleshies that is. The Ghost stopped yelling at the door and turned the face them.

"Well, now lessee. Why the maid wants it, like 'ell if I know. The gal is as batty as the belfry. A man just borrows a coupla things for a bit, and the woman just flips out like a loon."

The tanned gardener knitted his brows, deep in thought.

"I... think its in my room. Last night I brought it up fer some cleaning, but then I'm pretty sure I saw Jimmy workin with it this mornin' on the lillies by the stables. Madame Ravenwood had been harpin on him ta make that sty a lil' more friendly. But I looked all around the shed I did!"

A females voice sounded from the inside.

"Ya never look good ya crusty ol' buzzard!"

"Ah shut up woman and lemme in!" Jack yelled back into the house.

"I tell ya what." Jack said, fumbling in his trousers. "Here's the key ta the shed, take a looksie. I'd be much obliged if ya could find me that spade. Heck, I'll even sweet talk Gustavus inta cookin' ya a hot meal if we ever get inside."

The gardener ghost looked at the group of mortals, smiling a crooked-edged smile in an absolutely horrible attempt to appear charming. His teeth were a mess.

[b]TAG: Integral's Group [u]Only[/u][/b][/color]

15. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Behind the Mansion

Scotty could do nothing but stand and watch. These people were actually talking to a...a...a real ghost. And, this ghost was being friendly? This didn't seem like your average haunted house. Scotty glanced over toward the shed when it came up in the conversation.

TAG: Integral Group, Jack Stone...

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala

Ktala was busy picking her way throught the tall grass, when she heard the voice of what she assumed to be their host. She stopped, and sat back, looking at the pattern of the graves

"Where are you two going? If you are looking for the first grave, you just passed it. Master Gracie's grave is the first, positioned in the top left corner of the graveyard. Perhaps you need to..... rethink..... your strategy."

"Oh..so he WAS the first one." Ktala muttered to herself. Okay. So, if Gracie's grave was one....She turned and looked down the next row..counting nine graves away.

"I feel sorry for every player I've ever run a game with, with a riddle.." she muttered softly, as she turned, and began heading for that grave, to see the last name on it. She looked at the others still standing at the door, and growled something about ..'waiting for answers..' She wanted to get out of the yard.

Back to counting, as she paced her way to the next grave.
    As she walks by, she also stops and glances at grave number FIVE as well, to see what the tombstone read. She sighed. She always sucked at riddles. And it was cold out here.

TAG: Morkai, Ghost Host(I_H)

17. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    IC: Tyler

Great, now there is a "ghost" talking to us, and we're volunteering to help him out.

Tyler thought to himself, not letting these thoughts leave. He had assumed a role of authority, a role of leadership. He couldn't allow himself to appear to be flustered. Not even over some small point like this. He just knew, knew in the pit of his stomach, that interaction with this "ghost" would only lead to someone coming up "missing", and put a few members of his group into a panic. A course of actions he did not need.

He backed away from the group and found a patch of grass. He sat upon it, hes legs crossed, and surveyed the group. He put his hands behind him, so he could lean back slightly. He took mental note of everything. He thought about letting fools rush in, and seeing them disappear, leaving only those with patience to work with him to figure out exactly what was happening here.

Another part of him, however, wanted to rush in himself. Wanted to run to "the ghost" and grab the keys, and see what trivial trap would be sprung upon his group. He almost vaulted himself off the ground, but was able to control his instinct.

Rather, he decided to close his eyes and completely ignore the ghost. He began to silently meditate, clearing his mind of any distraction. He knew he'd need to be of as sound a mind as possible to solve anything here, and this would be a good first step. At best, a few others would join him. At worst, he'd open his eyes in a little while and be alone. He could live with either of those and anything in between.

Slowly, he began to completely lose focus on the entire world around him. The mansion, the "ghosts", the shed, the group of JCers, even the grass. Soon, he could only hear his own breathing. He breathed slowly, calmly, and evenly.

Even in this, he was a model of calmness to any who would see him, even if there were none.

For he knew, that above any brains, brawn, or speed, what they needed most now was calm.

Slowly breathing in, slowly breathing out. His mind was calm, his body was calm.

Tag: Group, GM

18. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Behind the Mansion

Scotty turned when he saw Tyler walk into the grassy field. What was he doing? Then he laid down and appeared to fall asleep. He glanced at the group, then back to Tyler. Maybe a `ghost` had possessed him or something. "Everything okay?" Scotty asked as he began to walk toward him.

TAG: Integral, and the "Behind the Mansion" group...

19. Ghostly_Host

Dec 29, 2005
    OOC: Posts upcoming Tuesday Evening / Wednesday I would think...

A bit preoccupied with some ghoulish challenges at the moment

Do continue to post though..... as they say, the living must go on with their lives.

Hmhmhmhmhm

-Ghost Host

20. Ghostly_Host

Dec 29, 2005
    The Grave Yard

Grave Five
    Grave Five stood, a small concrete semi-circle poking up about four or so feet above the grass. The surface of the headstone was worn away severely, with nothing to be seen on its front.

Grave Nine

Grave Nine was long and tall, squarely standing amongst its peers. Compared to its neighboor, the small Grave 19, it looked gigantic. On it, was the enscription...

John Q. Xesh

1814-1902

Loving Father, Son, and Man of God

21. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: I regret to inform you all that I do not have much time anymore, and I am dropping out of the game, hope you all have lots of fun.

22. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Where's everybody else...? :(

23. Ghostly_Host

Dec 29, 2005
    OOC: Silent as the tomb it seems. This RPG will perserve though, at least for quite a ways longer. Come back people, its not that hard!

I really think its Spring Break. I hope it will pick up when April comes around.

-The Ghostly Host

24. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Spring Break for me means that I have days off of school and more time to post on the Boards. Come on, people! you're wasting my Spring Break! :p

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    The Grave Yard
    Ktala

Ktala wondered thru the tall grass, as she wondered what the others were doing. If everyone helped, they could all stand at a grave, and get this done quickly.

Oh well.

She walked over to grave five. It stood, a small concrete semi-circle poking up about four or so feet above the grass. The surface of the headstone was worn away severely, with nothing to be seen on its front.

Nothing here to see. She continued on walking to grave number nine. That grave was long and tall, squarely standing amongst its peers. Compared to its neighboor, the small Grave 19, it looked gigantic. On it, was the enscription...

John Q. Xesh
    1814-1902
    Loving Father, Son, and Man of God

Hmmm. She stared at it, witing it down. Xesh hmm. She looked at the date. 1902. Either two graves away...or next row, second grave? Again, she opted for both. She looked at grave 21, and then walked to grave 22, and gave a look, as she tried writing down on paper, to figure out what she was missing.

She looked over towards the others.

"COULD USE SOME HELP YOU KNOW!!!" she yelled at them, before she stompted off in the grass for the next graves.

It was cold. And she wanted to be someplace besides stomping around a graveyard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.