main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Into the Unknown (AUTHOR QUESTION POSTED - Possible sequel?)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Melyanna, Oct 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drama_Princess87

Drama_Princess87 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Mely, I am so glad I got the chance to read this from the beginnning to the end. From the romance to the marriage to the birth of their children, you have truly taken us to a galaxy far, far away. Thankies so much for sharing this beautiful story with the world. I truly hope there will be many sequels to come, so we never have to let go of such a great storyline or forget such an amazing author. GO MELY! :D

Love and huggles,

Amanda :)

2. Marie_Jadewalker

Marie_Jadewalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2000
    Gorgeous ending, Mel. I think you struck the perfect note for the fine.

It was all good, but the Mely-est moment to me was the comment on Jag's lovely "untrained" Baritone voice. lol. ;)

*Hugs Auntie Mel* I'm impressed with your dedication to this story and I thank you for sharing it with us.

3. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    *cracks up* I noticed that one, too, Marie! I also remember her asking me last May(?) whether I thought Jag would be a tenor or a baritone. I told her there was no way someone as sweet as Jag could be a tenor, and she concurred, so here he is, a baritone. *sighs happily at the thought of a baritone Jag singing to his babies* *melts accordingly*

4. SpeldoriontheBlended

SpeldoriontheBlended Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
  5. _Tenel_Ka_

_Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2001
    I admit it! I cried!

Now can someone please pass me a tissue?

6. rouge-reblekid

rouge-reblekid Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2001
    I started reading this saga since OP+j last year it is the most awesome saga worthy of being put in as movies

7. MissAmidala2

MissAmidala2 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Mel this can't be over please tell me that you're making a sequal!

8. Jedi_StarDust

Jedi_StarDust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    *Peeks into thread*

I could swear I responded to this story last month, but perhaps my computer messed up then, since I'm positive I wrote something. *Bangs computer*

Well, I am very sorry for this belated response but :_| it's still sad to think that your lovely story is over. I remember when it was still in its growing stages with posts coming in every few days. We would all come piling to your thread when we noticed it was updated and then run to the reply key. Hehe. What can I say? Your story was a fun ride indeed. It was an ideal Star Wars fic too, for it always held the right balance of elements such as romance and drama, which then created an interesting tale for your audience to read. Are you considering submitting this piece to the archives? Just curious. ;) Awesome job, Mely!

Dust

9. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    Wow. Just wow.

I read the entire story this morning, and I enjoyed every moment. I laughed, I cried, I "awwwwwwww"ed. I wanted to thank you for sharing this amazing story with us, and I hope you'll write more. You're a fabulous writer! :D

10. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    bvblkkldlodpxp94et985ey905ey890u .,yl

**continues to bang head on keyboard**

After about 9 months, I caught up :p I left on page 80-something, right? [face_blush] Awesome posts, and fabulous ending- I'm going to cry now....

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

11. Saber-of-Light

Jun 18, 2002
    UP for all who want to reread it, like I'm attempting to do now! Boy, that's a big task :p

12. Saber-of-Light

Jun 18, 2002
    w00t~! I just completely reread this!!! :eek: :p

I really need to go to sleep. :p

I was rereading everything and was amazed the amazingness of the story... :p

And at how weird I was when I was a newbie ;)

**is still a devoted fan**

13. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Hum dee dum... what's this? ;)

All right, months ago when I finished this story, many of you asked if there will be a sequel to this story. At the time, I think I was still threatening to kill anyone who suggested it... well, I still might kill the person who suggested it this time, but you can all thank Jedi_Anakin_Solo for getting me thinking about it. ;)

I now officially have an idea for a sequel which would take place about five years after this story. Is there any interest in this? :)

Mel

14. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    Well, as much as I don't want to end up dead.... I'd wholeheartedly love to see a sequel, if only so I can actually read something you write from the beginning instead of marathon-reading to catch up (lol)

15. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    *waves hand in the air*

ooh, ooh! me, me, me! I'm interested! I'm very interested! that would be awesome, Mely! Do it! :D :D

16. Gr-Adm-Thrawn

Gr-Adm-Thrawn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 1, 2002
    a sequel to "into the unknown"???

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

please ?

the Admiral

17. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    I agree with the grand admral!
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES YES YES!

I can asuredly agree to that since your story Mel was the first one i ever read!
    ANd thats the one that got me to stick with reading others and even writing a few of my own!

I would so love to read your story's sequal!

PLEASE O PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER!

Your the best writer I've had to come into aquaintence with on this forum board. And I ReALLY REALLY REALL REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO READ ANOTHER!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!

~Rogue~

18. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!

I would love a sequel!

Please don't kill me! ;)

19. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    sequal= :)
    no sequal= :(

u get the idea.

-jj00

20. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Y-E-S.

JediFarfy

21. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Sequels are painfull things to write. Concurrent sequels are worse.

Write only if you want to write. And don't pander to reader wishes.

22. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002

YES! YES! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

:D

--RP

23. joroqez312

joroqez312 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    Hi!! New reader alert!! (And yes, I know this story has been done for a while, but I just wanted to check in to let everyone know I came!!! :) ). And (personally) a sequel would be awesome and greatly appreciated!

Chrys

24. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Awesome story!!! I'd read Of Pilots and Jedi a long time ago and loved it then yesterday I found this. It was so sweet! I think you should definitaly write a sequel because I know I'll love it. :D

25. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Stupid computer! It double posted again! I hate that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.