main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ::Into the Web:: An early, early B-Day present Viggie for Kynstar : :With...Dooku, of course! : )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by tangled_sphere, Feb 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    Title: Into the Web

Author: tangled_sphere

Characters: Dooku, OC's (And you will not recognize ANY of the names in this as they have been carefully hidden to protect the innocent.)[face_whistling]

Time: TPM era

Summary: Vignette I promised for my Paddy sis' B-Day. (Which is not 'til next month.) Now this has not been beta read, but here is my attempt. And Happy (early!) Birthday, Kyn! [:D]

::Into the Web::

The bruise to the back of her head throbbed and it took several seconds for her vision to finally clear. Memories of the sudden attack that took all four Jedi from behind and the last memory she had was the lifeless eyes of her apprentice staring up at her.

?Well, well, well, Knight Trellis, what were you thinking?? Booted feet moved around her, appraising the prey that had fallen.

Her neck burned as she moved her head up to the face that gazed down at her imperiously from above. Count Dooku moved around her, contemplating the fate of yet another Jedi that had attempted to destroy him. He tapped his lip thoughtfully. ?What shall we do with you? When will the Jedi understand that they are fighting a lost cause??

?It is not a lost cause.?

?Ah, it speaks!? A bemused look came from above. ?Kyntasa Trellis,? he savored the name, ?fortunately during your recuperation I have been able to track your records down. Such a solid Jedi,? Count Dooku smiled coolly, ??and yet so easily apprehended.?

Kyn moved a painful arm. ?Someday you will pay for what you have done, Dooku.? Her voice rasped out in venom she had been holding back behind closed eyes. Too many deaths, too many friends gone in this painful battle.

Count Dooku crouched down and caressed her cheek. ?I am sure, Knight Trellis. But until that day, I will fight for what I believe.? The voice held a passion and Kyn had heard of the Count?s dangerous charisma. Her expression remained unchanged, immovable.

?And what do you have left to hold onto?? He remained kneeling before her. ?Do you really wish to join your friends in death??

He took her bruised hands in his own and she tried to control the trembling that overtook her. As she stared into those deep brown eyes, she understood she was looking at her own death

?No need to be scared. It is not a sign of weakness to not desire death. Indeed it is a sign of wisdom many Jedi do not share.? He let go of her trembling hands. ?I ask nothing of you but to come speak to me. There is nothing dangerous about that, do you not agree? What better way to apprehend your enemy than to understand his weaknesses, hmm?? Again those brown eyes sparkled at her, daring her to accept. ? But I think you may be interested in something I have to show you??

He directed her attention to a small holovid. He moved over and activated the switch. ?Your apprentice, lives still?Saved by my own intervention on the battle field.? Kyn got a momentary glimpse of her young charge, bound and gagged.

Alive? Tears came to Kyn?s eyes as she watched the young girl struggle and she could feel the fear pouring off of her. Don?t give in Layra?

?Ah, so that is her name.? The Count smiled at her. ?Thank you, she has not been forthcoming in information, despite our coaxing. She knows her fate, however, it could be changed by the next actions of her Master.? A penetrating stare came down upon Kyn and she flinched, looking at the now hollow empty screen that had once shown her suffering Padawan. ?And all I ask,? he moved closer to her, ?is for you to come speak with me.?

A hand came down to help Kyn up to her feet. She moved uncomfortably away from the hand that was outstretched but he grasped her wrist and powerful arms moved her up to her feet. He gazed appreciatively at her as he kept his grip around her wrist. He reached up to the tears that she had willed to dry up. Gently wiping them away, he moved his arm around her. ?Come, Kyntasa, and speak with me.?

Kyn took several painful

2. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    OH, I liked that. I didn't expect it at all, especially the ending. What a great way to explain Anakin's birth.

Great job.

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    As she stared into those deep brown eyes, she understood she was looking at her own death.-- I'm sure that will be Kynstar's thought when she reads this. LOL!

Anakin is Dooku's??? I love that idea!!! Excellent viggie and it would explain why Shmi would lie to Qui-Gon!!!

4. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    :eek: I did not expect that ending at all. A brilliant twist! Great job with the names for your OCs, btw. I have no idea how you thought of them. ;) :p You showcased Dooku's refined, elegant form of evil so well.

Loved it, t_s.

5. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Oh my!!! For me? [face_blush] This was sooooooo sweet!!! [face_dancing]

[:D] Thank you soooo much my Padawan (newly Knighted) Sister!

*Feels warm fuzzies* Loved it loved it loved it!!!

Kyn reached up to grab his arm but was stopped by the Count. ?Shh,? he said. ?You know the power you felt before you were apprehended. It can be very, what shall we say? Intoxicating.? She shook her head, moving away from the man who hovered over her. ?I can give you much more.? He moved closer to his prey. ?Much, much more.?

She stepped back and felt the cold, hard wall behind her. She watched in astonishment as Dooku stooped down to gently kiss her cheek. ?Power to never let anything ever happen to those who you love. Is that not intoxicating??

She moved away to the side, trying to get around him, but again he reached out for her and brought her close, whispering in her ear. ?You know, I am the only one who can give it to you.?

?I will never betray the Jedi,? she hissed at him.

?A pity,? Dooku backed away from her, finally giving her room to move. ?There is nothing you can do. Unfortunately, my Lady, you now belong to me.?

:eek: Ohhhh man talk about serious chills there!! Hehehehe loved that! Hmmmm hmmm! [face_love] :D

And this!! [face_mischief] He knew all to well she was giving in there!! [face_love]

?Emptiness can be filled,? he said simply, reaching out for her. ?You know as well as I, that some things are meant to be.? Shaking her head, Kyn moved away, as he held her face in his hands. ?And you belong to me.?

Perhaps the year had taken more out of her than she supposed, and she couldn?t respond. Once again, he bent down to kiss her neck. She let him, releasing her breath as he moved to her face. ?It?s time, my Lady.?

Ahhhh [face_love] Who can resist him in the long run?? hehehehehe

Good to see that her Paddy was allowed her freedom. Poor thing...I bet that didn't go over to well with her! Having to leave her Master :( Unless she thought her dead as Kyntasa though Layra dead.

Excellent job!! =D= I soooooo enjoyed it!! And to think ;) she changed her name to Shmi! hehehe ;) Man what a twist the youth being the son of Dooku! [face_love] how cooooool is that? hehehe Major twist on ideas there, eh? :D

Thanks so much for it!! [:D] Awesome early b'day gift! :D

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Hey, I have a birthday in less than two weeks. You better start working, LOL! Seriously, this was great! But I'm not surprised, when I see tangled_sphere wrote it! :)

7. WhosScruffyLooking

WhosScruffyLooking Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2004
    Great viggie! =D=

8. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Wow what an interesting twist there! Anakin is Dooku's!

Great little vig!

9. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    Thanks for reading you guys :) And Happy B-day Kyn, I just wrote you a note saying I was trying to write you a ROMANCE and look what happens :p I was just thinking how dark this one turned out, but I'm so glad you liked it [face_love]

Diane Poor Ani, just think what will happen when he finds out who his father is [face_devil] Thank you so much for stopping in :D

Leona

I'm sure that will be Kynstar's thought when she reads this. LOL! [face_laugh]

I know, I was writing this and I was thinking, yeah right, Kyn would pounce! ;) :D Yeah, I was thinking of all the ramifications of this liaison and Shmi is definitely in trouble!

Gina

Great job with the names for your OCs, btw. I have no idea how you thought of them.

PHEW! So glad no one caught on! [face_laugh] I'm so glad you liked Dooku's deviousness, he is so evil! [face_devil] Poor, poor Kyn!

Kyn

Who can resist him in the long run?? We always knew that to be true hmmm Paddy sis? ;)

Poor Kyntasa, taken in by the Count's charms [face_devil]

I'm so glad you liked your b-day viggie! [:D] I started out writing a Jocasta/ Dooku viggie for you and it just wouldn't get down on paper. I have like one page written but I guess I should keep trying ;)

Your little viggie for Valentine's day inspired me on this one :D

VL

Hey, I have a birthday in less than two weeks [face_laugh] Hmmm...Dooku is going to be a busy, busy man [face_laugh]

Thank you so much for reading [face_love]

WhosScruffyLooking Thanks for stopping in @};-

Layren So glad none of those names were obvious [face_whistling]

Keep up the good work with your Padawan on the Darkness series :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.