main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - ST INTO YOUR LOVING ARMS (From THE FORCE AWAKENS

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hopefulwriter, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Hopefulwriter

Hopefulwriter Jedi Master star 3

Jan 6, 2016
    INTO YOUR LOVING ARMS

(From Star Wars: The Force Awakens)

Writer: Hopefulwriter
    Rating: For everyone
    Time Frame: From THE FORCE AWAKENS
    Characters: Han Solo, Leia Organa Solo

Han, what a shock to see you when that transport door opened…you took my breath away. Though many solar years have passed, you looked the same to me; alluringly

muscular, playfully shaggy, with graying strands, brown hair - those hazel eyes that flicker and change with your moods and that infuriating way you seem to always put

your hands on your hips when you talk to me.

You are the only man I ever truly loved…and still do, and always will.

We’ve been though a lot together - the Rebellion…moving from place to place;

joyfully conceiving our son…raising him together…even when the days had begun

to turn dark…

We had another added fight; seeking to free our son from the clutches of the Dark Side.

I refuse to surrender to the New Order and our son to the Dark Side for the rest of his

life, I will fight as long as there is breath in my body.

But I will surrender to you Han…into your loving arms.

Findswoman likes this.
  2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    After all those years, even when she's mad at him, there is the spark! <3

Findswoman likes this.
  3. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    This very nicely captures the bittersweet-tender mood of Han and Leia's hug during their TFA meeting, and I like the juxtaposition of her surrender to his arms (my favorite scene from the TFA trailer!) with their joint struggle to save their son. But in a way the one surrender looks like a surrender, because it's really a way of gaining the strength not to give up in the other struggle! Thanks, as always, for sharing. @};-

Ewok Poet likes this.