main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Intresting Idea

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by ultimatejedi90, Aug 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultimatejedi90

ultimatejedi90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    I have an intresting Idea someone could find a pic of Nathan Hammil Mark hammils son and digitally put Anakins padawan Hairstyle on him and see how he would look if GL had casted him to be Anakin or you could put ESB luke hairstyle on him that would rock

2. openmind

openmind Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    I saw a pic of Nathan circa 2000 or so, and he was, well lets just say "bloated". I don't think he'd have past for an Anakin even if he was slimmer in anycase.

3. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    I think the main banner of the JC shows the resemblance very well. ;) :)

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    If I remember correctly, Nathan Hamill got cast as a background extra for the podrace scene. And there has been talk (going waaay back to around ROTJ) of Mark Hamill making an appearance in some kind of "vision" of the future. But that concept may not come to pass (too bad, it would be cool to see the jedi master again)

While it IS an interesting thought...I think having Hayden in the role of Anakin Skywalker is the best casting choice GL made with the prequel trilogy. And casting the "real-life" son of Luke Skywalker (for the sake of family resemblance) would be detrimental to the movies.

5. ultimatejedi90

ultimatejedi90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    I don't have a problem with GL casting Hayden for Anakin I know he also relies on great acting and family resemblence I mean the actors can't sit down like Jake loyyd with blank looks in there face and talk like robots can they I just thought it would be a good idea to do but hayden does look like Luke there are severel faces in the movie where he must have studied mark like in the padmes parents scene at the beggining of it he smiles at the two kids when they are excited about r2 and at the packing scene when he does that seductive look he looks like Luke.

6. MOSEP

MOSEP Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2002
    I´ve heard Nathan is a huuuuuge pothead.

7. Esperanza_Nueva

Esperanza_Nueva Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 23, 2003
    lol.. gives new meaning to the phrase "The son of [in this case, Luke] Skywalker must not become a jedi!"

8. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    I heard he didn't want to be an actor.

Mark Hamill rules, btw.

9. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Hayden fits the part of Anakin very well, and Mark Hamill in the original trilogy, it just works for they look similar and you can see where Luke got his looks from, the blond hair and blue eyes. :cool:

10. Grand_Duchess_Olga

Grand_Duchess_Olga Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    I think Luke asking Leia about her mother "Tell me..." sounds a lot like Anakin, when he is interogating Zam, "Tell me..." Then Anakin gets really angry....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.