Intro

Discussion in 'Tucson, AZ' started by SpazJedi, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpazJedi Jedi Padawan

Hi, my name is Corey and i met a few of the members of this group at Toyboxx ice cream in Rancho Vistoso, and hoped to join up sometime. I have a jedi tunic, cloak and everything else but I talked to mugen and so he said I should do an Introduction and so.... here i am. if anyone wants ice cream, the place I work sells single scoops for a dollar to people who come in costume on saturday night. anyways not trying to plug my store but i thought maybe I should tell you guys about the deal or whatever, so if you ever need a spare jedi, I can be there!
    thanks,
    -corey
  2. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    WELCOME Corey! We definately need some more light side characters.......We are heavily influenced by the dark side!

Well my name is Chris and I dress as Jango, I was the one with the wife and kids. Speaking of kids my sons birthday is June 2nd and mentioned having his party there! You can PM me some info about that later.....

Anyways again welcome to the group and let us know what we can help you with! Custom hilts, tunics, belts, and cloaks galore!

-Chris
  3. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    What up my brother!!!!!!! I am glad Jack dragged us down there so that we could meet such fine idividuals such as yourselves...funny thing is, I met Corey at the STAR WARS ep 3 primiere...he was one of the only few who knew that I was Nihilus. He also got to witness a Force Fx lightsaber duel between myself and a wierdo named Nolan...(I kicked his Jedi butt)

But we are happy to have you, (its about time). You joined at a really good time as we have alot of fun events coming up and the summer is mainly to get ready for the cooler season of "Trooping" We are always having prop building parties, meetings, and just get togethers...stay in touch, you have my number, and:

~WELCOME TO THE GROUP~ =D=
  4. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome, not much can be said that already has not on these boards by the two posts above mine. But I will say this..... you won't regret meeting us, great group and we always have a great time.
  5. MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Master

star 4
    Cat wants me to give you a great big welcome and hello, she is currently not up to posting on the boards due to having a few health issues, but I relay all of what I see here to her so she can participate and let everyone know she is still around. She is my fiance' and the President and CR of the Tucson Fan Force.
  6. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome. Keep the Dulce de Leche ice cream on hand and we'll be friends forever.
  7. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi there!! Sorry I missed meeting you with the group. Been staying home a bit of late, with any luck I will be out and about sooner than later. Sure are thrilled to have you amongst us!! Your store has some great stuff, ice cream and all the rest, we were there a few weeks ago, Just about three weeks after my surgery in fact. That was about six weeks ago I believe. Had a great time and loved your prickly pear ice cream, can't wait to feel well enough to go back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.