main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Introduce myself

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Araxie, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Araxie

Araxie Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2006
    For some reason I feel like someone testing the waters. Actually I have been following my sister Noelie around all my life why stop now.

Yes I'm her sister, she has convinced me to do some writing and gradually I have found my way here. Somehow?

I have 4 children, 2 of them very little, so life is busy. I also do lots of blogging. Just ask Noelie, I am a blog fanatic. Scary thought sometimes. My husband and I built a house in Lehi several years ago, and haven't moved since.

I'm a bit shy, but I like to read. So here I go, out to find some more fun.

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Hi, Araxie! Does this mean you'll finally let me meet you? :)

3. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    Hey, Araxie. :D Your life sounds exciting! Are the kids cute? (I've often been told that cuteness is a defense mechanism to keep kids alive and not-dead when they burn your house.)

@};-[face_cowboy] Come on in, the waters warm. :D

4. Araxie

Araxie Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2006
    Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures

This is a blog entry that has some pictures up. They are mostly of the two little girls, but there is a family picture that you can see.

Ish maybe we can meet sometime. I doubt I will be to the next meeting/get together, this month gets very busy.

Have my sis drag you to the 4th of July get together if my parents have one this year. (hint, hint)

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    LOL, I don't think she'd have to drag me. I think she'd just have to take away my notebook that I'd bring along to take notes on the Ovorps...

6. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    Would you seriously come on the forth of July? Because whatever it is that we all do, I am sure you could come right along. I just thought you might be with your family, but you are sure welcome to be with us. But I thought perhaps I could steal you early and take you out there on Saturday before the activity.

Too bad I don't think we can kidnap Araxie.

7. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Welcome! I don't know why I didn't respond to this a few days ago. I think it got lost in my Firefox tabs and got closed or crashed. :oops:

I think Noelie's a very good sister for getting you into writing and bringing you here. ;)

Anyway, yay! We'd love to have you at any of our activities. Hope to meet you soon! :D

-Mia