main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Introduce yourself here.

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by TenguJedi, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenguJedi

TenguJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 29, 2002
    Well let's get things started. Everyone please introduce yourself here. :)

My name is Rick, I'm 33, I live in Lancaster.. I'm into prop building and costuming for Star Wars and the Pa Ren Faire. I'm married. We have 5 Ferrets(L.S., Merlin, Tinkerbell, Scamp and Rascal) an Akita (Bear), a Cat(Faeden) and Cockateil (Pepsi).

I'm looking forward to setting up our first meeting with everyone.

If you know anyone interested please let them know we're here.

2. chld-dark

chld-dark Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2003
    Name is bob, I'm 27, and live in harrisburg. No pets, except the new wife, Michelle. :)

I've enjoyed Star Wars from the first moment I saw the films, which was when I was about 5 years old. Since then I've probably purchased and repurchased the movies at least 3 times from having worn them out.

I'm very into SCI-FI, Fantasy reading, video games, and pretty much anything Star Wars related.

Look forward to meeting people with similar ideas.

bob

3. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Well, it's good to see you getting us on our feet with a good start off thread.

I'm David, 28, married, with a beautiful daughter Sarah (see my sig), and a cat (Casey). My wife, Lis, isn't as into SW as I am, but she may join the group sometime. I too am into prop building and costuming for Star Wars. I am presently working on a Jedi costume and hilt and an Imperial Officer uniform.

I am the York part of our York/Lancaster group, though I hope to have others join from this side of the river.

4. CommanderSesfan

CommanderSesfan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Hey everybody....Sesfan from State College here....good show with your new forum! I'm glad that you have a place to meet now. I hope that the State College fanforce can do some things with your group in the future...we're working on getting a CR and starting our own chapter :) I'll make sure that we keep in touch with everybody :) Good luck!

5. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Hey Ses, thanks for stopping by, though you might want to get a new avatar as Midrim doesn't exist anymore! :D

6. Decca_Nikye

Decca_Nikye Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2003
    HI I'm Emmi- Tengu's Wife. I'm a recent convert to Star wars.. thanks to my husband. :) I'm also into costuming for both Star Wars and Ren Faire.

7. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Mind if I tell you all about myself?

You guys will have lots of help and support available to you all...

I am Shawn, co-President of the New Jersey Order, I am 29 (turn 30 in December), married, with a wonderful daughter.
    I am not into the finer aspects of SW fandom, yet. But I am leaning to the darkside, so to speak. :p

J.Sat

8. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Anyone who visits is welcome to let us know about who they are. This is going to be a very open board. Visitors are welcome (providing they behave themelves) and other local FF members are invited to join us for any activity they can make it to.

Bob, nice to meet you, I have heard a lot about you from Tengu, glad you can join our group.

Em, glad to see you got wrangled into signing up. :D

9. chld-dark

chld-dark Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2003
    Lies! All lies! Well, maybe except for the good stuff, heh.

My wife is not as fanatic as I am, but she'll likely be interested in helping in any way that she can.

:)

bob

10. TenguJedi

Jan 29, 2002
    Wow we got quite the response. great to see everyone.

11. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
  12. TenguJedi

Jan 29, 2002
    Most of it was good stuff Bob. so you can relax. :D

13. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    I'm Elizabeth, 20, I go to Dickinson College in Carlisle and will be working at the Ephrata Cloister Archaeology field school this summer. I am of course, hard core into Star Wars and can't wait until our first meeting!

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm Steph, I'm 18 and will be graduating from high school his year. I will be attending Kutztown University in the fall. I am currently a member of the Reading Fan Force. We are working on our third meeting and will hopefully soon become an official chapter.

Once again...I wish you guys the best of luck! :)

15. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    [face_blush]

I forgot to double check my link...sorry about that.

16. LadyMischief

LadyMischief Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2003
    Hiya, my name is Michelle, I'm chld-dark's wife. I'm 23 years old and a toddler teacher at Kindercare.
    Lets see.. Bob introduced me to star wars about 4 years ago, so I'm not too educated on every aspect of it. But I enjoy the movies so that should count for something :p

17. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Hi. My name is Dana. I'm 21 years old and I'm from Long Island. I used to go to York College of PA, until I got homesick. If you guys need any help feel free to PM me. I'd also be willing to help if you guys have any questions about FF. We're a relatively new club also.

18. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Wow, cool, we're up to 6 members! This is great! Last week, we knew of 3 for sure. Hey, if we keep up with this rate of growth, we'll be HUGE! :D

19. TenguJedi

Jan 29, 2002
    Hello everyone! Welcome to the group!

20. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Hello from Middle Georgia. I sort of know a guy that lives in York. He is a huge Star Wars fan and works with the Pittsburgh Comic Con. He mods a couple of the messageboards at Galactic Hunter, a collecting site. I'll drop him an email/pm and see if he'd be interested.

21. Muasue

Muasue Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2003
    Hi!!:):) I'm Elizabeth. I have a twin and sister, no brothers. Elly is my twin and Lily is my big sister. I think Elly's SN is Jawakitty, I'm not sure. I have a fish named Aries, because Lily can't stand to be around furry animals. I'm 13...April 2, 1990 is when I was born.

IT'S NICE MEETING YOU ALL THEN!!!!!:):):)

22. Xanthe_ShHarr

Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2003
    hey i am megan i am almost 15 and i am a regular in the EP3 social thread cantina, i have a loving soulmate that is also a regular in the cantina. though he lives so far away. i live in mechanicsburg close to harrisburg and carlisle.

23. Sonshi

Sonshi Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2003
    I guess this is where your supposed to post if you just joined. My name is Joe, it's actually Josiah, but most people have trouble pronouncing it, so I just don't bother with it. I'm 16 years old now, which I guess means I won't be going to any meetings, and neither of my parents like star wars so I guess I won't be able to meet everybody in person for two years :) I live in York, not far from the city limits. Right now I have a few hobbies, I play snare drum in marching band, I play raquetball with my grandfather, and I take classes in a martial art called Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu in Manchester township. I'm not exactly crazy about star wars, but I enjoy the movies and some of the books and especially the videogames. Jedi Knight 3 Jedi Academy comes out fall 2003!

24. Xanthe_ShHarr

Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2003
    sorry forgot to add this
    Hello, I am Xanthe one of the only REAL modern day jedi you will ever meet, of course i have no force powers though, but I am a follower of the Jedism religion. I was just knighted after 6 years, of apprenticing myself to two masters (my first died) Via e-mail and I met them in person a few times though

25. TangentIdea

TangentIdea Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2003
    Hiya. I'm Ryan. Nice to meet you all! :)

Hmm... about me... Well, I'm an actor (worked at Sight & Sound Theaters for the past 7 yrs), but more recently I've been moving my interest more towards the areas of computer graphics and primarily web design. If you're interested, you can check out my website at www.ryanmast.com.

I look forward to getting to know you all! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.