main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedimama, Dec 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Ruthven_00

Lord_Ruthven_00 Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2001
    Thnx, I've been wating for a son, and God finally gave me what I wanted, a wife that will be a great mother, just ask her!! ;)
    and I hope that your 5600 doesn't give you too much trouble...

2. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Hi Indy!
    I'm so glad I peeked here because something about Shara has been driving me nuts--the Sica Wiev in the Indy Knights URL. I thought it was Dakota (Sica=bad) and that I just didn't remember what Wiev meant.

"I'm Smica Wiev or Smima Wiev, and that's without taking any letter out. I kinda like that. (If you remember, my real first name is Mary but I go by Cari ;p)

I like it

Shara"

Mystery solved!

3. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    hee hee thanks Bobafemme ;p

4. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    hey indy. im from evansville but i have to hang out here cuz we dont have a fan force. i love star wars. especially action figures. so much i bought stock in Hasbro. im only fifteen so i dont have enough money to buy em all. maybe some day.

5. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Well I guess you *could* start one if you wanted to, but hey we're happy to have you. Welcome. :)

6. Leia

Leia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 8, 1998
    Hi, I'm Hannah and I'm from Columbus. I'm 15 (16 in a little less than a month!!), and I've been a fan of Star Wars since... oh, December '97? Not very long... I've been on the forums for a long time, though, but it's been off and on. Somehow I was lucky enough to get the name Leia...
    I'm a freshman in high school (till May 30th) and I play soccer and the oboe.

That's pretty much it.

7. Nadja Cheiron

Nadja Cheiron Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 1999
    Hi! I've decided to start posting again. I'm exceedingly lazy, so if you wanna know more, just read the first page of this thread. :D
    And now that I'm posting again, I get to leave. I'm going to Europe on Father's Day and won't be back for three weeks.
    Merry Christmas. :p

8. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Aloha!

*you pick whether you want it to be hello or goodbye* :D

9. Darth-Crimson

Darth-Crimson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2001
    Greetings to the Indy Knights. My name is Andrew Long. I grew up by speedway but now live in Lebanon. My wife and I have three kids and are liking the Lebanon area. (good schools)

I've always been a big fan of SW and Sci-fi. However, TFN.net has helped me realize the true power of the Force. My Daily Dose at work has caused me to fall deeper to the seductive influences of my passion for Star wars.

The Fanfilm "duality" pushed me over the edge and I think about SW constantly. It is a wonderful fantasy. I sound like a freak in the stars but I'm a down to earth guy. I want to come out of the closet and say: I love Star wars.

I recently contacted Jedimama and want to join the group, make it to some meetings, and participate in the SW celebration.

I am a graphic designer and Illustrator. My computer knowlege Mac based. I'm good with Quark and Photoshop. I'm currently doing desktop publishing at IKON but actively looking for a more creative outlet. Does anyknow if Lucas is looking for artist?

Nice to meet you all. I hope to make some new friends with SW interest like myself.

10. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Welcome DC! Can I call you DC? Anyway, from what Jedimama said it will be hard for you to make the Monday meetings, but I look forward to when you are able to make it down. I'd also be interested in seeing what you can do with the Indy Banner designs, since you've actually know what you're doing with photoshop. Again, welcome!

11. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Welcome Darth-Crimson to our happy little place on the web. Don't worry, we'll have plenty of things going on that you can come down and join us. :)

12. Jedimama

Jedimama Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 1999
    ANDY! You made it! :)
    Well, welcome to our lil' gang. I'm sure you will fell right at home here.
    *lol* We should bring all of our combined kids to the next meeting. Between the two of us we could be the Indy version of the Brady Bunch. :)

13. MundiJade

MundiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 5, 2000
    Welcome DC! I hope to see you at our weekend get-together that's coming up! :D

14. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Just remind me not to make chocolate chip cookies again when kids are around. :p

15. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Welcome to the site DC...always glad to see new members...you will like being part of the Indy Knights. The people are great the conversations at the meetings are fun and we have one thing other forums dont have..."Puppy Chow"...(im craving more)

16. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    Welcome DC!!

The undead of the Indy knights has spoken....

I will now crawl back into my hole.....

Vacation starts Sunday, It won't be too soon, I'm fried!!! :eek:

17. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Now all you have to do is make it to a meeting and you've got it made :p

18. Zuckkus

Zuckkus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2001
    Hi all,

Im Aaron, AKA Zuckkus. I live in Spencer, but I work in Indy. I've been a big SW fan since I first saw it on the big screen opening nite in 77. From the moment the docking door of the blockade runner blew open to the mighty Lord Vader's apperance, I was hooked! :) I still get a thrill EVERY time I see that scene.

I know Incom4 through work and he told me about this site. I just couldn't wait to get home and log on. I'm glad to join so many others who share my interest and hope to meet ya in person someday.

19. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Welcome...we won't hold your knowing Incom against you. :D

20. Incom4

Mar 4, 2001
    Hey....I resemble that remark

To quote a famous American icon

"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members" JK ;)

Here is one more from the same person

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others" ;)

21. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    Welcome bounty hunter scum.......

Good to have another head on the pile. Feel free to abuse your new found associates. But beware paybacks are Sithly :)

22. Nerf_Herder

Nerf_Herder Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2001

Hey there INCOM.

Would you happen to be quoting " THE BAD AMERICAN" - George Carlin?

Or am I way off in left field, it happens occasionally?

23. Nerf_Herder

Nerf_Herder Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2001
    Oops!
    Somehow I accidentaly double posted.
    And I can't figure out how to get rid of this second one.

Sorry, no one should be seeing this.
    Oh well, yuk it up FUZZBALL.
    It's not my fault. Really, it wasn't my fault.

24. Incom4

Mar 4, 2001
    Nope....Grocho Marx

25. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Welcome Zukkus!

I think Ron was talking about you at our meeting. I'll let you mull over what you think he might have said ;p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.