main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TC517, Nov 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Welcome to the new Evansville board. Let me start to introduce myself.

My name is Cole, I'm 16 and go to Reitz. I got in to Star Wars before the special edition was out and have loved it ever since.

2. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    hi reitz! i am jay and i am 16 and homeschooled

3. Jedi_elyk

Jedi_elyk Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2002
    Hey this is Kyle ...28 and i live in Orleans ( orange county)

4. darthpope

darthpope Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2001
    Johnpaul 27 Evansville-west side, have been fan since first movie.

5. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    My name's Nathan, I'm 23 and I live in Mt. Carmel, IL (35 miles NW of Evansville, right across the Wabash from Princeton).

6. darthpope

Jul 15, 2001
    Howdy Nathan!

7. Darth Maul 1277

Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2000
    Hi Everyone

I'm Charlie. I'm 25 and Live in Santa Claus. i've been a fan literally all of my life. I was born in Jan. 77 my parents when i was a few months old took me to see Star Wars. I'm getting really excited about the celebration coming in may! I'd like to meet some local Star Wars fans. Hopefully we can have a meeting really soon.

8. TC517

May 14, 2001
    Hello all.

9. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi I'm Cari. I'm 23 and I live in Indianapolis, but I grew up in Evansville. I went to Bosse when I lived there. All my family mostly still lives there as well.

Good luck all!

10. SW_HunterD_2

SW_HunterD_2 Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2002
    I'm Michael, 28, I re-registered from another PC so I added the _2. I'm new to evansville and live on the east side of town. I'm open to meeting up at B&N this weekend to discuss Celebration 2 with anyone.

11. Nathan PTH

Nathan PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    Another Nathan (Butler this time), and I could very well have seen Cole when I was teaching at Reitz this past semester. (At 16, he wouldn't've had me, but he might've had my exgirlfriend, hmm.)

Other than the name: 22 years old, recent graduate of the University of Evansville, soon to be moving to Atlanta, GA to teach at Creekside HS in Fairburn, GA. Involved in several fan films including Prelude to Hope, and other projects like those in the signature down there. Probably best known on the net for http://www.starwarz.com/timeline for the last few years.

12. TC517

May 14, 2001
    Nathan,
    Did your ex have dark hair and teach Adye's class? I never had her teach since I'm honors but she was in there a bunch. Now that you mention her I think I saw you.

13. Nathan PTH

Nathan PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    Yeah, that was her. And you probably saw me then. There were only three of us up in that department, and I was the only guy. I was in there with Carl and Freece. She was with Wisdom and Adye.

14. TC517

May 14, 2001
    I know who you are now. I wish I would have known then.

15. RyskMailan

RyskMailan Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    My name is Adam. I work full-time at Wal*Mart in the Electronics department at the East Side Supercenter. I'm 22 and am currently working on some pieces I hope to sell to Dark Horse.

16. Buckaroo_Banzai

Buckaroo_Banzai Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2002
    My name is DeWayne, 34. I was there at the Washington Ave Movie theater in 1977 and saw the original 21 times at the theater.

I've played the Star Wars Miniatures Battles for many years (including making many customized miniatures) and would love to round up some folks to play, if anyone is interested.

I appreciate everyone orgainizing this club and am trying to think of some name suggestions as well.

Hasta....

17. darthpope

Jul 15, 2001
    Are you from Posey Co?

18. Buckaroo_Banzai

Jun 2, 2002
    I'm afraid not, unless you count all the melons I've eaten from Posey County....

I'm originally from Vandeburgh, but currently make my residence in good ole Warrick (but please don't hold that against me).....

19. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Hello everyone. My name is Scott & this is my first post(Seems like a good place). I am 31 years old & from Newburgh. I went to C2 with Darth_TKD & Preachrman007. I've been a fan since day one & it keeps getting better all the time. I was at the June 1 meeting & I'm really excited about the club!

20. Darth Maul 1277

Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2000
    welcome scott

21. Buckaroo_Banzai

Jun 2, 2002
    Glad to have you aboard, Scott. Looking forward to lot's of fun discussions. Darth Wade and I are also from Newburgh.

Hasta,

22. Preachrman007

Preachrman007 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 12, 2002
    Glad to see you finally joined us, Scott. I was beginning to think that you were too good for the rest of us geeks. :) Fantastic name, by the way. How did you come up with it?

Adam

23. darthwade

darthwade Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2002
    My name is David, 25. I live in Newburgh and enjoy collecting SW toys, going to movies and playing SW mineratures with my old pal DeWayne A.K.A Buckaroo. It will be great getting to know some other SW fans.

darthwade

24. TC517

May 14, 2001
    We've done a bit of advertising lately so I'm gonna bumb this up for new people.

25. Asrafel

Asrafel Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2002
    May as well tack on my name...

Chris, 24, Evansville...
    Bionic Roach Servant of Comic Quest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.