Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'Evansville, IN' started by TC517, Nov 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    I e-mailed a few people so if you are out there, click register up in the left corner. Pick a good name and say hello.
  2. JARJARRULZ Jedi Knight

TC517, yousa very cool! Not bombad at all. ;)

Mesa Jar Jar Bink's bestest fan! :D

Actually, mesa Star Wars fan from long time back that feels many bombad peoples attack Jar Jar and Ewoks very unfairly. Thesa bring many new fans into fold. Very good!

Peoples that don't like Jar Jar say very many mean things about him. How rude!

Anyways, mesa glad to meet many other Star Wars fans.
  3. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome JJR! Be careful using you jar jar talk around here though...people might take that anger against gungans and ewoks and point it towards you. :)
  4. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome JJR!

I haven't sensed any real bashing in our group thus far...but people could just be keeping to themselves. But as far as Jar-Jar & Ewoks go, you are probably the Yin to most peoples' Yang. ;)

Plus I'm glad we've bumped this up, now that we've had our 4th meeting and have continued with our advertising.
  5. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    BUMP

New people, welcome to the boards. Register a username, and join the fun!
  6. Finn_Dootric Jedi Padawan

Howdy,

I'm Wes, that big, weird, long haired guy that showed up at the B&N hosted book discussion and started talking loudly.

My main interests in Star Wars are role-playing game (always a GM, never a player, darn it) and the comic books. I currently have over 2 gigs worth of Star Wars fan films on my hardrive, so fear and pity me in equal parts.
  7. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    Hehehe.

I'm Matt aka Book Nerd #2 (or 1 as we're still waiting for MarasBlondSide to make her second post 8-} ). I'm a senior at Memorial and I can usually be found in the EUC, Wes Janson Fan Club.

Yub Yub everyone!
  8. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome everyone!

Some important stuff to know...

Be nice. Don't spoil people. Keep it rated PG. I am the Emperor. Have fun. Don't assault or talk trash about anyone with a colored username. Post responsibly.

Stick to all that stuff, and you will be fine. Don't heed my advice, and suffer the fate of JARJARRULZ...
  9. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes...Yes...To TC517 you listen...especially the part about the colored usernames ;)

Glad to have everyone aboard!!
  10. JediMasterChris3 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Greetings! I am Chris, I live in Washington Indiana! I am 14!
  11. JediMasterChris3 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Im kind of a newbie but i added a few of you to my aol and you can contact my AOL at JediMasterChris3 or my yahoo which is gnomenut5 . Thanks ya'll, later,
  12. JediMasterChris3 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have a freind who wants to join too, can he come?
  13. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    The fanforce is for everyone.
  14. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
    Absolutely! In fact, I would encourage everyone to bring a friend who might be interested in participating in our group.

The more the merrier!
  15. KronicleX Jedi Padawan

Greets,
    My name is chris as well, heh , seems like we chris's can start our own imperial army(grin). Anyway's I hapened to see the E'ville fanclub @ comic quest and had to find out more, so here I am. I'm 27 soon to be 28(almost as old as yoda):S Live, work, and exist in Evansville. Hope to meet some of you @ the meeting on Oct. 12th. Until then (pick one that applies to you!)
    1) May the force be with you all -signed good guys.
    2) Vader Rulz, so do the right thing and slay a jedi today! -signed The bad guys.
  16. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome KronicleX!!

Look around, enjoy, post here or private message one of us with any questions, and we're glad you are planning on coming to the meeting also!

17. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome!
    Be careful. There is a lot of stuff on these boards. Don't want anyone to get JC overload. ;)

18. JediMasterChris3 Jedi Knight

star 1
  19. EvilJediMasterKeith3 Jedi Padawan

20. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    As mentioned on the DVD thread, I did some recruiting for the club. If you were one of those poor souls I cornered that night, welcome to the boards and introduce yourself.
  21. Taelys Jedi Knight

star 1
    My name's Jill Black. I'm 24 years old and recently moved to Princeton to work at the newspaper there. I've been a Star Wars fan for most of my life, but became a star wars freak when I found the Zahn trilogy in my former town's library ( Plainfield, west side of Indianapolis, just over the Marion County line.)
  22. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
    "...you refer to the prophecy of the one who will bring balance to the logo..."

8-}

Welcome Taelys!!
  23. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
  24. punkrocker456 Jedi Padawan

Hey I'm yet another Nathan I live in between Evansville and Wadesville.
    I'm 24 and been into starwars for 13 or more years

although I had some of the toys when I was little. I've been collecting figures for about 10 years.

Just checking but is the Nathan from Mt Carmel the drummer for Misunderstood?

25. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.