main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TC517, Nov 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    No, I'm not a drummer, or a musician of any kind for that matter. I do good to play the radio, let alone an instrument. :)

Is this drummer to which you refer another Nathan from Mt. Carmel? I thought I knew all the Nathans from Mt. C., and I wasn't aware of any drummers among them. I could always be wrong, though.

Well anyway, welcome, Nathan.

2. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    I'd like to thank everyone for a wonderful discusion at B&N last week. It was wizard to know that the force is alive and well in the Tri-state-- even if Xizor is not. I'm the guy that came in late for those of you who were there. I'm from Henderson KY; a recent graduate of UK I moved back home a few months ago to await bigger and better things. I have loved Star Wars since I first saw ESB in the theaters almost 20 years ago. I was born on the same date as the first publication of the Russ Manning SW newspaper strip, have been a member of the SW fan club since it was called the Lucasfilm fan club, and have bought and read almost all of the comics and novels. (Although I have no clue what True Gunner Wes Jenson's home planet was) My real Star Wars guilty pleasure though is painting the miniatures from west end games.
    This is my first post ever so I hope it wasn't pure bantha fodder. Thanks again for a Gonzo club-
    MTFBWY

3. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    I'd like to thank everyone for a wonderful discusion at B&N last week. It was wizard to know that the force is alive and well in the Tri-state-- even if Xizor is not. I'm the guy that came in late for those of you who were there. I'm from Henderson KY; a recent graduate of UK I moved back home a few months ago to await bigger and better things. I have loved Star Wars since I first saw ESB in the theaters almost 20 years ago. I was born on the same date as the first publication of the Russ Manning SW newspaper strip, have been a member of the SW fan club since it was called the Lucasfilm fan club, and have bought and read almost all of the comics and novels. (Although I have no clue what True Gunner Wes Jenson's home planet was) My real Star Wars guilty pleasure though is painting the miniatures from west end games.
    This is my first post ever so I hope it wasn't pure bantha fodder. Thanks again for a Gonzo club-
    MTFBWY

4. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    Sorry guys,

I'm not sure how that happened, posting in duplicate like that. Must be a Mynock chewing on the phone cables. Sorry all.
    MTFBWY

5. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Don't worry about it. It happens every now and then.

Welcome to the Dark Side! [face_devil] Mwahahahahahahaha! :p

6. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Ah yes, the infamous double-post strikes again.

Welcome!

7. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    We had some new people at the Book Club meeting tonight plus I've e-mailed some new recruits. So if you are out there; register, log on, say hello and join the fun!

Scott

8. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Ohy! Ohy! Meesa vwery vwery pleaseda to meets all yousa outin there! Isa heard thisa isa thesa Gungan supportsa groupie thingsa?

9. Edric-the-grey

Edric-the-grey Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2003
    Hi. I enjoyed meeting many of you at Barnes and Nobles last night. My name's Steve. I've been a fan of Star Wars since 1977. I'm a fan of not only Star Wars, but Babylon 5, the Dune Chronicles, Lord of the Rings; and, oh yes, the other "Star ----". lol :) Anyway, my interests are about as diverse as possible, keeps life interesting, at least.
    Well, I hope to see you on the 24th for an indepth discussion of "Traitor".

Until then,
    Live long an------oops, May the Force Be With You.

-----It's a TRAPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    Hey Gang,

Steve is too shy to admit it on the boards, but yesterday he informed us that he once explained the concept of Admrl. Ackbar to his date by playing with his lobster dinner.
    "It's a trap!" Said the steamed entree.
    In honour of Steve, I've named my Mon Calamari WEG fig Capt. Dee.
    Thank You for sharing that warm, tender story steve!
    Thank you Admrl. Ackbar!
    Thank You Capt. Dee!
    MTFBWY
    Jammies

11. Edric-the-grey

May 28, 2003
    ^And I never saw her again. Oh well, at least it wasn't like the time I was describing some favorite movie moment, gesturing (I know that's spelled wrong)wildly with my hands and having my High School Class Ring fly off and land in somebody's soup! I never saw that girl again, either:)

12. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Welcome everyone... even seafood!

13. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    "It's a trap!" Said the steamed entree.

lol [face_laugh]

Welcome again everyone!!

14. Buckaroo_Banzai

Buckaroo_Banzai Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2002
    "Our cruiser's can't repel firepower of that magnitude!"

"Well one thing's for sure, we're all going to be a lot thinnner...."

15. Edric-the-grey

May 28, 2003
    I'm sensing a trend! lol

Did anyone happen to catch Admiral Ackbar at the end of the Special Edition dancing with the Ewoks? John Travolta watch out! Ohm my, did anyone else just go to a scary visual place?

"Concentrate all fire power on that Super Star Destroyer!"

16. Agent_Sith

Agent_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2003
    Hey All,

My name is Doug and I live here in Evansville. I just attended my first meeting last Tuesday and I'm looking forward to the next one. If anybody wants to contact me, my sprint email is dsteckler04@sprintpcs.com. I can only get text on it though, not pics :( Until the next meeting, take care all and May the Force be with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.