main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Introducing Star Wars, Rock paper scissors style. Loosely called Pew Pew game (working title)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Hurricanejedi, May 19, 2013.

1. Hurricanejedi

Hurricanejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2013
    So my staff and I after a longs night work started talking star wars and to settle who was going to clean up a newly found spill we did paper rock scissors. I then thought why not make up our own version. Well an hour later of adding and subtracting different signs etc we nail it on the head.

1. Pew pew, the iconic sound of the plaster (you can make the sound when you do it, it makes it better. Simply do a gun with your two finger and thumb.
    *Beats Force push
    *Beats Vader

2. Force push. Hand spread out as if you were doing a force push. Easy
    *Beats Lighting
    *Beats Saber

3. Force lighting. Hand horizontal again as if you were doing it.
    *Beats Vader
    *Beats Pew Pew

4. Saber. Make a grip as if you are gripping a saber.
    *Beats Pew Pew
    *Beats Lighting

5. Vader. Because he is the awesome. This one is up for debate (either a force choke type gesture or a simple V with your fingers) I do V as the choke is similar to the others.
    *Beats Saber
    *Beats Force push

Best out of 6 as there are six movies.

Now instead of saying rock paper scissors you each choose either Obi Wan or Qui Gon as their names fit nicely, As in Obi Wan and then draw Vader. The reason for the choice of Jedi is to determine tie breakers. For example,
    *Both go saber - Obi player wins as qui gon was killed by maul and obi beat maul
    *Both go Vader - Qui Gon wins as Obi was killed by Vader.

Other tie breakers are
    *Both go force push, you both lose a point
    *Both go pew pew, you both gain a point. But if pew pew is done twice in a row by both parties. The game is reset to 0-0.

Now you may wonder why certain things beat certain things. pew pew beats force push because a lot of jedi have been killed by blasters and not stopped it with force push. Vader gets killed by lighting. I mean they are all pretty self explanatory.

We have had a lot of fun with this and please enjoy.

Corellian_Outrider
    Dredalus
    Adalia-Durron
    Jordan1Kenobi
    eht13
    Darth_Pevra

^^peeps i know or am following cause i like your steez...

Dredalus likes this.
  2. Darth Dominikkus

Darth Dominikkus Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2013
    This is actually pretty clever. I like it and will definitely be spreading the word around. It'll get heated I'm sure.

Hurricanejedi likes this.
  3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    So what am I supposed to do? Little confused here....is this for RL or here....not sure if I run into the lounge and grab my MR or in to the SW Room and grab my replica blaster!? :p LOL!!

4. Hurricanejedi

May 8, 2013
    Adalia-Durron What are ya confused about?

I dont know what RL, MR are short for haha. Should i put this in a main room rather than a gaming one?

So its rock paper scissors, but instead of saying out loud R,P,S One person goes "Obi wan and then draws their chosen blah while at the same time the other person does Qui Gon and then whatever". I just love saying pew pew in the sound of the blaster. Do it now, you will smile.

5. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    FYI -- RL = Real Life. MR = not sure, but probably Master Replica, as in Master Replicas brand lightsabers, as in--

[​IMG]

6. Hurricanejedi

May 8, 2013
    Yeh its for RL.it would be impossible on here.

Thanks Saintheart

7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Now I get it and Saintheart! You have ONE more than me!!!

[​IMG]

But I have time to catch up I'm sure!! :p

8. Hurricanejedi

May 8, 2013
    can i have one? i have none.......haha.

9. Hurricanejedi

May 8, 2013
    Also, just saw i wrote plaster instead of blaster. Bad typo considering how far apart b and p are from eachother on the keyboard.....

10. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    You are the undisputed master of Master Replicas. I just leeched an image off the Internet. :D :D

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Good Lord, SERIOUSLY!?! Those are mine! My husband discovered I liked them and for 3 years I got them for Christmas and birthdays! Then I said "There's no Jedi alive who needs 7 honey, that's enough." My brother has the Maul if I need it :p And my dad made me the 'rack', like a Pool Cue Rack but for Lightsabers!!!