main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Introducing the Collectors Guild

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by TheWampas1138, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRacer8

JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2004
    Sure, I'll buy it from you. I doubt I have anything you would want to trade for unless there is something you want me to watch the stores here for. Hopefully we can meet up sometime soon.

2. bwing53

bwing53 Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2002
  3. Outlander_

Outlander_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2002
    I hope this isn't a deal breaker...there's a $2 admission fee for the toy show.

4. bwing53

May 7, 2002
    Forget it. the economy's pretty tough, after all.

Let's skip the show and spend the afternoon drinking $5 import taps at the bar instead.

5. JAKEFETT

JAKEFETT Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 10, 2003
    Checked out Kaybees Southridge, Brookfield Square and Toy r us Brookfield Monday and today and they're inventory is pretty low. Kaybee Brookfield was stocked up with some new LOTR figures(King of the dead, twilight ringwraith). I picked up the Morgul Lord king ringwraith with crown and mace although my nephew kinda laid claim to it when I showed it to him. I guess I gotta start buying two of everything.

6. Outlander_

Outlander_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2002
    The collectors outing will begin at 11:00AM, Sunday, June 6 in front of the Petit Ice center by the statue. For those that don't know, the Petit is just off I94 and S. 84th St. From there we will go to Burnham Bowl for their comic and collectible show. Admission at the door is $2.

7. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Please see the Collectors Guild thread on the interim board for info on an item I wish to part with.

8. bwing53

May 7, 2002
    Anyone see anything cool out there lately? Personally, I'm still waiting for the wave with General Lando and General Madine in it.

9. JediRacer8

Feb 26, 2004
    Nothing affordably cool. I'm still trying to justify buying the Falcon. Otherwise I'm sticking to my vow to stop with the carded figures and hopefully buy more Unleashed.

10. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    I went somewhere amazing today. Milwaukee Antique Center. This one dealer has SW stuff up the ying yang. I got an original ANH lunch box (no thermos) for $5. The guy has no idea what he's holding on to. There's a few original big toy sets (Falcon, Mos Eisley, Cloud City) that aren't for sale yet, but I'll keep going back to check on them.

11. JediRacer8

Feb 26, 2004
    I need to go there Megan, where is that? Most antique stores charge more than SW stuff is actually worth.

12. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    It's in the Third Ward on the corner of Milwaukee St. and...ummmmm...St. Paul (I think). Really nice antique center with two floors of stuff. The SW section I saw was on the first floor, but there's SW stuff hidden all over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.