main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Introducing the New Co-CR!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    After thinking about this position for a long time, the decision has finally been made to appoint someone to help me out with the duties of running this group. After exchanging PMs, I have come to the conclusion that the perfect man for the job is none other than JediSoccerDad! He will be assisting me from now on with setting up meetings and other activities.

Congrats, Rob! :D

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Congratulations!

3. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    "You love me! You reallllllly love me!" [face_love]

I'd like to thank the little people, however I am the little people.. :oops:

Seriously though.., thanks Steph for your appointment of me to this position. I will try to serve you & the RRS well! :cool:

Folks, feel free to shoot me PMs for any ideas or issues, but try to put them on the boards as well. It will keep the boards 'hopping' & will spark interests & ideas from fellow members.

4. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Congrats, JSD! Good luck and I hope we all can get our FFs moving again with ROTS coming out! Hopefully the SW fans will come out of hiding for more than just Midnight Madness and the Midnight Showing, before disappearing again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.